Thread: Will single day tickets for April 19th sell out by this Thursday Feb. 5th

Default Will single day tickets for April 19th sell out by this Thursday Feb. 5th

My girlfriend is not able to buy a ticket for a single day pass for April 19th till this Thursday Feb. 5th. I've already bought mine. I'm worried. Whats the likelihood they will sell out by then?

Thanks!
    Cupcake

Default Re: Will single day tickets for April 19th sell out by this Thursday Feb. 5th

Default Re: Will single day tickets for April 19th sell out by this Thursday Feb. 5th

That picture is adorable.

And to answer the original question, unfortunately we may not know if it's going to sell out until it's too late. In previous instances, Psychic Friend (a moderator on this board who works for Goldenvoice) has posted warnings when things are about to sell out, but that's no guarantee that we will get such warnings this year.

Dude, tickets for April 19th probably aren't going to sell out by April 20th. Relax.

Aww thanks for the cupcakes! Thanks for your replys. I honestly have no idea so that is why I asked. I just really do not want her to miss it that is all. I know she really wants to go to see My Bloody Valentine.

Her and everybody else that likes shitty music. But relax, there's not much of a rush on tickets this year. MBV couldn't sell out their own show at a 4000 seat venue their first show back in Socal. Tickets aren't going anywhere fast.

Aww be nice to the shoegazers. No reason to be mean. Everyone has their own taste.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean everyone's taste is equal.

Or good.

On the other hand, the same thing could be said of shoegaze!

MBV on the other hand...oh my poor ears...
    "It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski

Wanted:
    1. Nachos
    2. Puppies