Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: post here if you're HERE already

Default post here if you're HERE already

in palm desert, hoping tomorrow and day after is like today

Default Re: post here if you're HERE already

I'm not exactly there yet. I'm in Las Vegas about to leave for Placebo at the House of Blues. Looks like they are going to make it to the show. Whew, I was worried for a bit.

Gonna be staying in Palm Desert too, ETA 18 Hours.

Thumbs up Re: post here if you're HERE already

You bet I am! I'm lucky enough to live at Indian Palms C.C.... Right down the road from the festival! Now I'm rather curious...How 'bout a "Roll Call" of other close locals goin' to the festival~ And to All Our Guests on the way...WELCOME TO COACHELLA...A weekend you won't forget!!!

um, yeah, i live in Palm Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

aww brokendoll that was sweet. thank you for putting up with our shit once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

i'm here in the campsite.
    just checking in for shits and giggles.
    "That's the most gangster punk rock shit out there."- Z-Trip showing his love for Paul Tollett

only locals in the boards now... lots of people in town once I got off work at 4pm in palm desert.. also saw some interpol posters posted here and there.

Lying in my tent using my web cell... Fucking cool theres internet cafe and free h20 in campsite. Crowds screaming outside 4 no reason. We love u coachella! Plane landed noon time in psp. Tent built with help of cool dude around 4pm. Got some sleep. I got so tired walking back and forth, 2 my car and tent 2 get stuffs. Lines getting longer and longer 2 get in. Fucking but so hot when sun was up. Lot of cool canadian flags flying or displaýed in tents. British presence is also noticeable, one group wearing oriental hats with union jack flags. Rage fans at the parking lot are very friendly. I saw a tent with 'Impeach Bush' poster. WooHoo! Oh btw, i tried with no succéss communicting with solo at polo group. Also arcade fire group, where are you?
    Last edited by idrive1life; 04-26-2007 at 09:36 PM.
    Coachella 2015 Food Wish List
    Food Trucks: Germany's Famous Bratwurst, Fist of Fusion, Komodo, Oooh LaLa Crepes, Ludo Truck, Seoul Sausage, Vizzi Truck, Kogi BBQ

Restaurants: L' Atelier Cafe, Pho Vu, Le Vallauris, Tropicale, Pomme Frite, Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt, Crave, Cafe Scandia, Swiss Donut

WORLD of BEER
    Bring Back The Following:
    KazuNori, At Night + Market Song, Beer Belly, Mexicali, Crossroads, Baco Mercat, Stumptown

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    when does set times come out?

EL CHURRO~Perhaps we've met? I used to work out at Eldorado Polo Club next door to Empire...Can you say, "Cantina?" Good thing I got the nite off tonite...Gettin' ready for the weekend as I listen to the steady sound of vehicles headed your way! Took a peek over the wall here and yep, COACHELLA'S HERE, BABY!
    Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    only locals in the boards now... lots of people in town once I got off work at 4pm in palm desert.. also saw some interpol posters posted here and there.

so people that are there ?? ? did u see any flaws in security ? ? how hard is it gonna be for me to sneak in my beer/bottles/kegs ?...suggestions from people who are there already

I just snuck two heineken bombers into my hotel room..

Some are not even opeñing bags. Bring a large cooler or travel bags put them underneath. I did'nt bring any of those or any bad stuffs. Mine not really opened or checked. Peace! They are morè in the lookout vs dangerous weapons. Coachella = peacé love great music!
    Last edited by idrive1life; 04-26-2007 at 09:38 PM.
    Food Trucks: Germany's Famous Bratwurst, Fist of Fusion, Komodo, Oooh LaLa Crepes, Ludo Truck, Seoul Sausage, Vizzi Truck, Kogi BBQ

Restaurants: L' Atelier Cafe, Pho Vu, Le Vallauris, Tropicale, Pomme Frite, Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt, Crave, Cafe Scandia, Swiss Donut

WORLD of BEER
    KazuNori, At Night + Market Song, Beer Belly, Mexicali, Crossroads, Baco Mercat, Stumptown

It's getting cold now. No real music until 3pm tommorow. I want 2 sleep thru noon then but its going to be oven in my tent around that time.

WORLD of BEER

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    EL CHURRO~Perhaps we've met? I used to work out at Eldorado Polo Club next door to Empire...Can you say, "Cantina?" Good thing I got the nite off tonite...Gettin' ready for the weekend as I listen to the steady sound of vehicles headed your way! Took a peek over the wall here and yep, COACHELLA'S HERE, BABY!

I've only been on the polo grounds during coachella's and a few raves... never been to the cantina, sounds cool though. I'm excited about tomorrow, doubt I'll get any sleep but I must. I have two days of triple digit heat and madness ahead of me. wooo!

Quote Originally Posted by idrive1life View Post
    It's getting cold now. No real music until 3pm tommorow. I want 2 sleep thru noon then but its going to be oven in my tent around that time.

actually, your tent will turn into a sauna around 6am

Im leaving from Redlands/San bernardino tomorrow at like 7 am... I am so excited, I want to be there as soon as the gates open.

Im so excited I could puke.

Just got back to my hotel room after far too much alcohol at the Filter thingy.
    Will possibly have a nice hangover going into day one. Nice.!
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

I just woke up and its 5 am something (close to 6 now and not so dark anymore, no sun yet), its windy, cool and dark. Maybe the tent turning into oven not happening until later that time. Have some lights using my tiny coleman lamp, éffectively cool. Never running out of funny noisy people walking around screaming or talking loud. I was awaken by someone screaming looking for "EMILY!! EMILY!! ARE YOU IN THE BATHROOM?! EMILY!" then äs he continued his search for her missing friend. My tent is comfortably not too close in both shower and porta-p. Coachella, I'm so ready, I'm gonna take a shower and I'll smell so good for you. Some of my nice and friendly neighbors just woke up too. In not too far from my tent, somebody is snoring so loud, his is closer in porta-p side. I'm guessing the dude partied all night and just into his deep sleep.
    Last edited by idrive1life; 04-27-2007 at 05:42 AM.

WORLD of BEER

I just woke up and its 5 am something (close to 6 now and not so dark anymore, no sun yet), its windy, cool and dark. Maybe the tent turning into oven not happening until later that time. Have some lights using my tiny coleman lamp, éffectively cool. Never running out of funny noisy people walking around screaming or talking loud. I was awaken by someone screaming looking for "EMILY!! EMILY!! ARE YOU IN THE BATHROOM?! EMILY!" then äs he continued his search for her missing friend. My tent is comfortably not too close in both shower and porta-p. Coachella, I'm so ready, I'm gonna take a shower and I'll smell so good for you. Some of my nice and friendly neighbors just woke up too. In not too far from my tent, somebody is snoring so loud, his is closer in porta-p side. I'm guessing the dude partied all night and just into his deep sleep.
    good updates dude, i am one of the poor slobs that cant go this year ... but yes i remember some of the things you are saying from my times on the polo grounds ... are you using your phone, or a wi fi set up there ... keep us posted .. cr*****

Wifi-ing in Coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettojournalist View Post
    i'm here in the campsite.
    just checking in for shits and giggles.
    Hey, look. The campground WiFi actually works.

Checking in for shits/giggles too, though more for giggles. Trying to figure out the best way to buy some giggles, ifyaknowhatimean.

The guys three tents away were candyflipping, and couldn't stop laughing til sunrise. One guy looked like a young Robby Krieger, or kinda like the kid with the big hair from That 70's Show. Or like if they had a kid somehow.

Sunrise was gorgeous, but it also brought the grim reality home to many campers that the showers weren't open on time. Just went by the sinks to brush teeth and such, and the lines were epic, which made me incredibly happy we decided to shower last night.

As long as you lie down on the bottom of the tent and have all the vents open, it's not a sweatbox yet. So I'm gonna nap now, and dream of air mattresses.

Last edited by DredheadV2.0; 04-27-2007 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DredheadV2.0 View Post
    oh my gosh. look at that. you people are so lucky.

Banned

Next year im thinking that I am going to let loose a rooster in the campground. Great pics btw.

do you guys know if they are selling tickets at the box office for friday???

Here @ Westin Mission Hills

Will have tix to sell on site for cheap

Banned

Just walk around I bet you could get one for hella cheap in the parking lot.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    Next year im thinking that I am going to let loose a rooster in the campground. Great pics btw.

No worries. My body clock takes longer than a couple days to adjust. Even if the fucker starts going off at 5AM, it's still 7AM in my head.

I just got back from Coachella.
    Took care of my reefers infield and a gen set out back by the huge parking field.
    Lotsa people...this is gonna be so fucking cool... as it is every year.

If you see this truck, wave, yell or something. It will be me... so come by and say "HI"