Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: rage against the machine really sucks!!! take another headline please

Default Re: rage against the machine really sucks!!! take another headline please

Can you edit the titles of threads because I swear to god I have seen ALL of these posts before

Default Re: rage against the machine really sucks!!! take another headline please

Quote Originally Posted by thinnerair View Post
    all you drummers are the same. eat my fuck, durden.
    eat my fuck, hahaha. i think i'm going to use that.

dude, i want to seriously injur (kill) the threadstarter right now.

You dont like'm, than stay in back or go to another stage.

You writing them off without ever seeing them before? Rage aint just another angry metal band.

Die.

rage rules all

im not crazy about rage either. im trying to get into them, but they just still dont seem to fit into the rest of the coachella line for me

Quote Originally Posted by masks View Post
    im not crazy about rage either. im trying to get into them, but they just still dont seem to fit into the rest of the coachella line for me

I know it is weird, but they are more than just another hardcore band, they have substance. They will put on a great show and people will go crazy and it will be more fun than scary than people think.

Just groove out and everything will be alright, the angry people will catch the infectious vibes of peace.
    Fuck Dodgers. Go Giants.

Rage fans ought to check out The Coup. Boots is more skilled than Zach at writing politically charged music and he's one of the most gifted rappers I've ever heard outside of Gift of Gab.

I don't hate Rage, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Oscar, you stupid human being...
    there's something wrong with my signatures this season...

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerdurden31 View Post
    who asked you?....douchebag....

I do have a tendency to believe that simplicity makes for bad playing. I was proven wrong by Ringo. I haven't listened to a lot of Rage in a few years. In fact I think I took all of my Rage off my iPod. It's gonna have to go back on there. I'll get back to you.....

douche
    You're an asshat bjork-boy. STFU and let people who know what they're talking about speak here.

FUCK YOU BITCH RAGE ROCKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oscar10 View Post
    come on!! that headline is really sick!! take another one better......
    bjork and the red hot is greath but rage, are goldenvoice crazy???
    are you fucken serious? rage is fucken awesome, try hanging in a rage pit.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

bump!!

best thread ever!

so many original opinions and groundbreaking insights.

only comment:
    the simplest riffs and riffs with extended technique are (in my experience as a guitarist) the most difficult to play flawlessley. it's all about timing and sustain. if someone with less skill than tom morello tried keeping one note of feedback humming for that long, you'd get a headache, not a song.

We need to go out drinking. Maybe then you would make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by sighlent View Post
    you must be a troll or an idiot.

Limp Bizkit could not sell out a bingo hall these days...

Quote Originally Posted by oscar10 View Post
    come on!! that headline is really sick!! take another one better......
    bjork and the red hot is greath but rage, are goldenvoice crazy???
    dude u should be sent straight to hell

Its as simple as this, Rage Against the Machine is know for creating one of the biggest followings and craziest fan bases ever!!! The fact that they broke up seven years ago devistated many people. There are many people including myself that have never had the oppurtunity to see rage live and who believed that they never would. When these people heard of the reunion rage fans went crazy. The organizers of Coachella are using this excitement to sell tickets i mean how many people are buying tickets just to see rage. There are a lot of people out there who have been waiting for this day for years and are going to do anything to see it. YOU may not like rage but they are the headline of the festival this year it is a big deal to alot of people and has attracted alot of attention to the festival this year!!!!!!!!!!

Someone in this shambles of a thread disagreed that Muse was influenced by Rage. I recently read an article that quoted Matt Bellamy saying that RATM were one of his main influences and were the reason we formed a band in the first place.

I shall find this article and come back with the link.

edit: http://www.aolmusicnewsblog.com/2006...t-the-machine/

Not the one I read, but proves my point.
    Last edited by JoeW88; 02-05-2007 at 09:34 AM.
    Distortion 2002 - Download 2003 - Leeds 2004 - Glastonbury 2005 - Leeds 2005 - Download 2006 - Reading 2006 - Coachella 2007 - Reading 2007.

sing about capitalism at a pricey festival... mmm, yea. rageOn!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom_69 View Post
    You're an asshat bjork-boy. STFU and let people who know what they're talking about speak here.
    Holy shit dude...back the fuck off me. I wasn't talking to you, nor did I ask for your useless opinion on anything. Go jump head first out a 2nd story window.

Lurker

That's the best part of Coachella! They're getting RATM, a band that has been disbanded for 7 years. Why not take up an opportunity like that? Tickets sold out faster than Axl Rose for the third day! It was a wonderful move for Coachella.
    I also agree HIGHLY with the person who said that Rage helped put Coachella on the map with their headline for the very first one.
    All is Full of Love, All Around You

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW88 View Post
    Someone in this shambles of a thread disagreed that Muse was influenced by Rage. I recently read an article that quoted Matt Bellamy saying that RATM were one of his main influences and were the reason we formed a band in the first place.

I shall find this article and come back with the link.

edit: http://www.aolmusicnewsblog.com/2006...t-the-machine/

Not the one I read, but proves my point.

I think what I was saying was that musically, I don't think it was really there. And as I type this I think...maybe Matt Bellamy learned a thing or two from Tom Morello. Bah!

Fuck incubus and their terrible, talentless music. Fucking whiny bastards. If Rage leaves I'm boycotting Coachella. Who the fuck would want incubus. IncuSUCK

Quote Originally Posted by aLexandRita View Post
    Fuck incubus and their terrible, talentless music. Fucking whiny bastards. If Rage leaves I'm boycotting Coachella. Who the fuck would want incubus. IncuSUCK
    probably 80% of the coachella audience?
    Quote Originally Posted by TanTan View Post
    Jesus could be closing the outdoor stage and conflict with OutKast, and I would still be up front for Andre3000's comeback

who cares if you like rage or not (persoally i am not a huge fan) there are so many great bands playing! if you really think they suck that much that you feel the need to make a thread about it than don't buy tickets... miss seeing all the other great bands and someone who likes RATM or isn't a huge whinner can have your tickets instead!

there should really be rules on starting a thread!
    Last edited by DanMonk; 02-09-2007 at 02:04 PM.

oscar10 is officially the biggest dum ass on this message board

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    sing about capitalism at a pricey festival... mmm, yea. rageOn!
    You're an ignorant fuck. How else are they supposed to get their message out in today's society? Let me guess, you're just another product of Amerikkan public education.

E