Thread: CAMPING RIDDLE.

Exclamation CAMPING RIDDLE.

There are four of us. We have two two-person tents, and a one-person tent. Three of us are going down Thursday night to set up, and the fourth will be arriving Friday morning. Will we be allowed to set up two two-person tents, under the pretense that the fourth is arriving Friday morning? Or are two of us going to have to squeeze into a one-person tent since only three of us will be there to set up Thursday night?

Default Re: CAMPING RIDDLE.

set up whatever tents you want
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

it's basically the honor system when checking in. the organizers know we are coming from all over the globe and meeting ppl at the festival & can't expect us to all arrive at the entrance at the same time like those idiot restaurants do...
    if u read the FAQs from the onsite camping sections, you will whoever is first onsite needs to tell the camp counsellor how many are in your group & how many tents you need room for. then u call the other ppl in your party and let them know what spot to look for (section K-23 for example). it's roughly 7ftx7ft of square space per person. Example, i have an 8 man tent, 16ftx10ft, so i need to tell them i have at least 3 ppl in my tent (arriving seperately of course)...but really it will be just me and my diviated septum snoring up a storm.

Going to Coachella, Four young married couples wish to cross a river in a small boat....
    At some point in time a man switches from "I'll have what he's having" to "I'll have what I'm having."

Two of the wives are brunette. One of the husbands is a professional basketball player. One couple is from Paris.

It is 97 degrees and partly cloudy.

How long will it take them to cross the river?

to get to the other side
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.