Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Explained in detail

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Default 9/11 Explained in detail

Courtesy of Delta's myspace. Someone left this and it's compelling.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9%2F11+justice

Coachella Junkie

Default Re: 9/11 Explained in detail

I think I've got ringworm.

There are a lot of strange things bout' the way the towers fell, but not all of the physics being told on the video are correct. I mean, my knowledge on physics is not enough for me to make judgment on this topic. However, I have spoken with people who would know about this kind of thing at school, and they are skeptical that the towers fell to explosives.

You should be skeptical about actions done by the government, especially those that involve the war. However, you should also be skeptical about conspiracy theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Actually, I'll dig up some skeptical news for you guys about this 9/11 business.

I'm not trying to say that the US has justice or anything. I hate the business we've had in the Middle East ever since the creation of Israel. (I'm not anti-jewish though). I know people who were directly effected from basically being kicked out of Palestine.

I'm just saying that sometimes these conspiracy groups have their facts wrong.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

lowfront

911 was an inside job

im gonna have to call bullshit on this

I do see the motives, however do you really think that bush is capable of pulling something like this and it being very successful??
    Jebus loves me

Quote Originally Posted by lowfront View Post
    911 was an inside job
    Believe me, these so-called "terrorists" have every reason to attack us. They are capable to do what happened at 9/11, and they have purpose.

I think the inside part of it was not that the government created the event, but that they allowed it to happen because they could grasp an opportunity. Which is, unfortunately, what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by dalethethug View Post
    I do see the motives, however do you really think that bush is capable of pulling something like this and it being very successful??
    Bush, no. The people who advise Bush? Most definitely. I'm not saying that they did, but they most certainly could.

What if the government conspiracy theory is a government conspiracy theory?

There is no way Dick Cheney could cover that up.

Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    What if the government conspiracy theory is a government conspiracy theory?

There is no way Dick Cheney could cover that up.
    That's real deep, Woogie.

watch the 3 martial law episodes on youtube by alex jones, they explain it far better.

looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by Radz4 View Post
    watch the 3 martial law episodes on youtube by alex jones, they explain it far better.
    Here are some more things explained by Alex Jones.

Seung-Hui Cho Was a Mind Controlled Assassin

Again, be skeptical about your government AND conspiracy theorists.
    Last edited by Alchemy; 04-21-2007 at 08:57 PM.

interesting video. Raises a lot of good points, but still, what the fuck would be the point of it all? Thats some SERIOUSLY evil shit right there to do to your own people.
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by whynotsmile99 View Post
    interesting video. Raises a lot of good points, but still, what the fuck would be the point of it all? Thats some SERIOUSLY evil shit right there to do to your own people.
    Colonizing the Middle East. It still happens, we just don't call them colonies anymore.

Alex jones is the man, but if anyone wants some cold hard facts i recomend this video, all i say is do your own research,
    If the U.S governement wants to prove once and for all what happened that day, all they need to do is release a few frames of footage.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29448192753501

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    That's real deep, Woogie.
    I usually am.

Coachella Junkie

Loose Change is anything but "cold hard facts." Y'all are some gullible fucks.

I think a few people have been watching too many episodes of 24.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Here's my conspiracy theory: I think Osama Bin Laden was killed and they are using rumors of his where abouts to justify moving troops closer to the borders of Syria and Iran. This is all based on the simple fact that Osama used to release videos every month, bragging tht he was still alive and then suddenly and for no reason he began only releasing audio tapes and every rumor pointed his being in Syria or Iran, the two closest countries connected to bodies of water that would make it easy for troop withdrawal.
    I miss Bill Hicks.

Maybe his video camera just ran out of batteries. Don't know how many power sockets he has in his cave.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Coachella Junkie

I remember Southpark did an episode on 9/11 conspiracy theories a few months ago. They said that the government itself had created all of the "conspiracy theory" websites. When people believe that government is responsible for such an attack, they realize that the government is still in total control.

At least thats what they said.

Funny episode btw.

You people have serious issues.

Yeah, that shit is ridic paranoia. Come on.

However, I have noticed that the number of terror alerts have significantly declined since the 2004 election. But...whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Monibot on these conspiracy theorists: (his site's down now but look to www.monibot.com later)

""Why do I bother with these morons? Because they are destroying the movements which some of us have spent a long time trying to build. Those of us who believe that the crucial global issues – climate change, the Iraq war, nuclear proliferation, inequality – are insufficiently debated in parliament or congress; that corporate power stands too heavily on democracy; that war criminals, cheats and liars are not being held to account, have invested our efforts in movements outside the mainstream political process. These, we are now discovering, are peculiarly susceptible to this epidemic of gibberish.

The obvious corollorary to the belief that the Bush administration is all-powerful is that the rest of us are completely powerless. In fact it seems to me that the purpose of the “9/11 truth movement” is to be powerless. The omnipotence of the Bush regime is the coward’s fantasy, an excuse for inaction used by those who don’t have the stomach to engage in real political fights."
    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

Quote Originally Posted by mandelbaum View Post
    You people have serious issues.
    No shit, the 4th plane was on path for the white house, our pentagon was hit and 2 buildings filled with thousands of lives were hit, theres no way our gov't is that sick minded and there is no way that that could be kept a secret

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Loose Change is anything but "cold hard facts." Y'all are some gullible fucks.
    i feel very sorry for your pitifull life, mabey one day you will wake up and realize what really happened that day, and i hope your face melts from pure shame,
    Its a rolling fear campain, designed to have the amercian people back a war for oil.
    its another manifest destiny!!

i am so happy/proud to be canadian!!

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsinboozer View Post
    No shit, the 4th plane was on path for the white house, our pentagon was hit and 2 buildings filled with thousands of lives were hit, theres no way our gov't is that sick minded and there is no way that that could be kept a secret
    i bet you voted for bush, lol
    not like it would have made any difference.
    Bush is nothing but a puppet,