Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best energy drink for staying awake while driving home Sunday night...

Default Best energy drink for staying awake while driving home Sunday night...

So Sunday night after Rage I have to drive back to Santa Barbara since I have an important midterm on monday morning. It sucks, but I gotta do it. And I will be alone.

So I want to know if there are any easy to find and effective energy drink type products that people have had good experiences with. Preferably one that won't make me have to stop to pee a lot or crash after it wears off.

Ive seen those adds for that 5 hour energy stuff and was wondering if it works. If it does last for 5 hours that would be perfect since that is about how long it will probably take me to drive back.

Default Re: Best energy drink for staying awake while driving home Sunday night...

full throttle

Default Re: Best energy drink for staying awake while driving home Sunday night...

Cocaine

Red Bull always does the trick for me. Or just get coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

Get a "redline" aka "flatline" real trucker tweak in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

5 Hour Energy = STAY AWAY.

Tastes like armpit and doesn't work at all.

My personal favorite energy drink is the SOBE: Adrenaline Rush, which tastes awesome.

Your best bet is to just buy a few. Maybe add some tea to keep it going.

I say three or four just in case. Buy them cold and pound them as you need. Listen to an Audio Book or something you can actually pay attention to. OR call somebody and try to keep them on the phone as long as possible.

Pee in all those empty cans you'll have left over and try not to crash while doing it

I tried to drive to San Diego after my first coachella, with no sleep. My advice is get a little bit of rest, at very least. It'll only help. Five hours after staying awake that whole time is gonna be killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Smoke cigarettes + any energy drink

Or if you want to go the healthier route, munch on sunflower seeds. You'll be so distracted with spitting out the shells, you won't fall asleep behind the wheel.

so far the rockstar+juice one with guava(purple can) is pretty damn tasty as well as the sobe blue pomegranite. both are good goin down and seem to work...i do feel for ya though, seems like right after carp i get like 10x more tired just lookin at the ocean and no one else driving...drive safe bud

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post

My husband likes Monster; I like Tab (but the pink can is really girly).
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

don't ask Yablo

it'll probably be some Sobe bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxxxxxx View Post
    Cocaine
    I saw a local story on that energy drink. I believe the FDA [or some branch of the regulatory govt] stepped in and shut them down. They were based in Las Vegas I believe.

Of course you're probably being a smartass and not referring to the drink.

E

Energy drinks do nothing for me. Drink a lot of soda.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post

that stuff is crazy, little bottle will keep you going. they sell them at 7-11 or GNC. chase it with a 3X monster bottle and you'll stay awake the whole drive.

just drive home saturday.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Smoke a bunch of tweak. They make it in Indio hills so you can get it fresh.....
    Ive got the demons in me, Ive got to brush them all away.......

Redline or good coffee.
    http://www.myspace.com/caitapalooza
    WHITE CHICKS AND GANG SIGNS FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    Sadly, what I didnt know is that commie chicks = lack of grooming technology + panties made of burlap = Vagina Crimes Against Humanity.

drink your pee pee that works really well

What's wrong with some good old coffee, black?

Quote Originally Posted by noisemachine View Post
    So Sunday night after Rage I have to drive back to Santa Barbara since I have an important midterm on monday morning. It sucks, but I gotta do it. And I will be alone.

So I want to know if there are any easy to find and effective energy drink type products that people have had good experiences with. Preferably one that won't make me have to stop to pee a lot or crash after it wears off.

Ive seen those adds for that 5 hour energy stuff and was wondering if it works. If it does last for 5 hours that would be perfect since that is about how long it will probably take me to drive back.
    just think! it could be worse... you could be like my friend who has to drive back sunday night to get back in time to catch a 6 a.m. monday flight to switzerland (for some major business/client presentation) ...

hmm... look for something infused with lots of ginseng!
    COACHELLA 99-01-05-06-07-08-09-10-11-12

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    What's wrong with some good old coffee, black?
    Yeah I don't touch energy drinks. Black coffee and splenda does the job and doesn't make me crash like energy drinks have the tendancy of doing.

Sadly, what I didnt know is that commie chicks = lack of grooming technology + panties made of burlap = Vagina Crimes Against Humanity.

Try also getting some really spicy snack (flaming hot cheetos work well). The pain in your mouth will help keep you alert on top of the actual stimulants in whatever energy drink you wind up with. As for that, just pick whichever one tastes okay enough that you can drink all of it. They're all pretty much the same.
    Woe to you, my Princess, when I come... you shall see who is the stronger, a gentle little girl who doesn't eat enough or a big wild man who has cocaine in his body. - SF

i heard a rumor that redbull gives you wings
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

redline probably works the best or the sugar free Redbull you wont get the crash because it doesnt have sugar.

Starbucks iced cofee and mix it with the small can of expresso. I work at a gas station at night so i find different drinks, mix them, and see which works best, but yeah that will keep u awake.

Starbucks doesn't do shit for me. =\

buy redline at gnc. theyre a lot cheaper there than at gas stations.
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin View Post
    Yeah I don't touch energy drinks. Black coffee and splenda does the job and doesn't make me crash like energy drinks have the tendancy of doing.
    Artificial sweeteners scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Artificial sweeteners scare me.
    I know, they aren't good for you at all, but i'm one of those carb freaks.