Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian On-Site Campers?!

Question Canadian On-Site Campers?!

Hey! I'm a Canadian Camping on-site this year and i'm just wondering if there are any other canadians out there planning to camp on-site as well?... I think i heard that there was sort of a Canadian 'tent-city' last year...again this year? Post if yer a candian camping on site! Peace!

Arrow Re: Canadian On-Site Campers?!

Im indeed Canadian and will will camping on site!
    Im coming from Vancouver.

Default Re: Canadian On-Site Campers?!

I'm from Vancouver as well and will be camping on site.

Lurker

coming in from ontario (6 of us).... you best be giving it hard and we'll find ya!

Fuckin eh! 11 coming straight from London, Ontario

you best believe we'll be reppin twoney town!

my friends and I are coming from vancouver and camping onsite. will be my first time at coachella. totally looking forward to it.

we got a group yet to be determined coming from Vancouver. Will be second time for most of us. Canadians everywhere... we had a crazy bunch from Edmonton right next to us last year...

FYI there are no in or outs for the concert so bring half the stuff you think you will need, you really won't need it...

Hey I'm from Saskatchewan. Me and a buddy are coming down and we might be interested in joining up with y'all. How old is everyone?

Two of us coming from Vancouver for our second Coachella (2004 was the other). We camped last time and it was great. A little too regulated, esp compared to Sasquatch, but still great.

There are about 8-10 of us coming from the Chatham/London region. We also met some crazy guys from Edmonton last year. Really fun to party with. They stayed up till 8am drinking Alberta Premium out of a water bottle. What a laugh.

hey boys, im coming donw from toronto with some buddies, just wondering how everyone is dealing with getting down there. as of now we are buying tickets with no way down but the point is, we ARE going

I'll be coming down from Winnipeg with a buddy of mine. Hopefully a couple more will come along, but that's yet to be seen.

I'll be the guy you hear in the distance yelling GO JETS GO!!! all night long. When the sound gets louder, you're nearing my tent
    Last edited by ediger; 01-25-2007 at 11:29 AM.

Canadian campers comin from Calgary!!! We'd love to be in the tent city! I'm sure we'll have some sort of Canadian thing with us....so just look for maple leafs i guess!!!!!
    On the road again...I can't wait to get on the road again.

It would be wicked if we could all try and camp in the same general area... This is my first Coachella, how does camp site selction work? you get to the gate, they give you an random spot? or can you request a certain spot? Looks like i convinced at least 2 of my NewBrunswick crew to come down for the festival should be a strong canadian presence by the sounds of it.

We've got 3, maybe 4, coming from Winnipeg and Kenora. If there's a Canadian tent city we're definately in.

Talking Re: Canadian On-Site Campers?!

OH NOO, not you canadians with your camp canada again, you were all so much fun to hang out with last 2 years, i dont think i can handle 3 days of camping with you guys...hope i see all my coachella canada friends from years past

Coming from Saint John, New Brunswick. We have a 3-day pass, but we're flying in to LAX at 11:45am on the Friday... so we'll be arriving a bit late. We're mostly going to see the Rage though!

Lurker

Live in San FRancisco but originally from the Vancover island definately would love to be part of the Canadian crew .. trying to get the boys down here but there unorganized and watever.. So I guess i'll be looking for the RED AND WHITE campsite?

Smile Re: Canadian On-Site Campers?!

Calgary over here....also camping. I'd be up for some partying, Canadian style....I'll be bringing my huge Canadian flag, and maybe my Tim mug

Lurker

Hey, I'm from Winnipeg and I'll be there camping. I don't know who I'm going with yet so I'm down for making some new friends, not too many of my friends are willing to drop the money for this but I refuse to miss RATM.

everyone's definitely gotta rock a big canadian flag by their tent...either that, or one big David Suzuki poster hanging off!

TWONEY REVOLUTION!!

Comin' from Edmonton, but stayin at Lake Cahuilla. Had a great time there last year.

Devon

How are u guys gettin there? we're driving again, it's a long haul but a fun road trip

I'm getting more excited for this every day! I don't know if i can wait till the end of april!

If ppl rock the red and white, it should be easy enough to find other canadians. (love the dave Suzuki idea!) What if when you sign in for a camp site, mention that 'I'm canadian'/'where are all the canadians?', that might help ppls chnaces of getting close to our 'own kind'. Im not sure tho...never camped at Coachella before.

p.s. I'm looking to share costs of transport from Palmsprings airport to Coachella...

Take 'er easy all

Lurker

I'm coming from Vancouver and camping onsite. my third coachella. The camping setup is first come first serve so when you get there they let you pick a letter and then you camp near that letter. (like a big post with a letter on it). If we pick a letter ahead of time and then all request that same area it'd probably be the best way of doing it. only problem is we wont know if the letter we pick is close to anything good (ie beer garden)...

Me and at least one other are coming from Brandon, yay 30 hour drive! Worth it for rage though. You'll know us by the fact that we'll be sweating our ass's off in the desert.

Lurker

Ya, A canadian desert shing dig sounds like a blast, hope to see all you canucks there, cheers to the timmys mug idea, its a must on my packing list

Lurker

oh is everyone camping on the Thursday night, or coming i early on teh Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by ovarated View Post
    I'm coming from Vancouver and camping onsite. my third coachella. The camping setup is first come first serve so when you get there they let you pick a letter and then you camp near that letter. (like a big post with a letter on it). If we pick a letter ahead of time and then all request that same area it'd probably be the best way of doing it. only problem is we wont know if the letter we pick is close to anything good (ie beer garden)...

Gotch ya. thx for the info... from past experience, are the letters and tenting spots the same year to year? or is it pretty much random? We could pick a letter now, and cross our fingers that its good area... and if its not, every canadian for him/her self...

Im gonna be there at around 1 or 2pm on Thursday. I hope thats early enough to get a good spot in line for a tenting spot.

haha camp canada.
    i'll be there with a bunch of people from Victoria, BC