Thread: Coachella Music Fest. Rental~5 Bedrooms + 3.5 Baths Pool/Spa Blt 2006

Post Coachella Music Fest. Rental~5 Bedrooms + 3.5 Baths Pool/Spa Blt 2006

WALKING DISTANCE TO COACHELLA MUSIC FESTIVAL! GREAT LOCATION IN A SMALL GATED COMMUNITY ONLY 50 HOMES IN THIS SMALL DEVELOPMENT BUILT IN 2006. THE HOUSE IS VACANT (NO FURNITURE) PLENTY OF SPACE TO PARTY WITH FRIENDS. HAVE A PRE-PARTY CATERED AT THIS HOME! 4 BEDROOMS AND A HUGE UPSTAIRS BONUS GAME ROOM WITH OUTSIDE BALCONY!!! OR CAN BE USED AS A 5TH BEDROOM! 10 PEOPLE ALONE CAN SLEEP COMFY IN UPSTAIRS BONUS ROOM. HOUSE HAS 48 INCH STAINLESS STEEL THERMADOR REFRIGERATOR! GRANITE COUNTER TOPS!!! WINE COOLER TO KEEP DRINKS FRESH, 6.5 FT DEPT PEBBLE TECH POOL AND LARGE PEBBLE TECH SPA!!!! DOUBLE PANED WINDOWS!!! MASTER JACUZZI TUB WITH SEPARATE WALK-IN SHOWER, FIREPLACE AND 3.5 BATHS!!! GREAT LOCATION JUST OFF OF AVENUE 52 DOWN THE STREET FROM COACHELLA MUSIC FESTIVAL!!!! 3,500 SQUARE FOOT HOME. UPSTAIRS HAS BALCONY LARGE YARD. CAN SEND PHOTOS OF HOME. GRANITE COUNTER-TOPS. CATER YOUR OWN PARTY AT THIS LOCATION!

WHAT TO BRING TO THIS GREAT OASIS FOR YOUR PARTY??? BRING SLEEPING BAGS! OR AIR MATTERESS, PLASTIC CUPS, PLATES ETC... STORE PERISHABLES IN 48 IN REFRIGERATOR, PLENTY OF PARKING AVAILABLE!! TWO CAR GARAGE! AND THE DRIVE ALONE FITS 6 CARS!!!

BRING 15-20 FRIENDS COST IS $1000 PER NIGHT.
    Last edited by 3DayHouseRental; 01-28-2007 at 04:00 PM.

Default Re: Coachella Music Fest. Rental~5 Bedrooms + 3.5 Baths Pool/Spa Blt 2006

Is it still available?

Lurker

Default Re: Coachella Music Fest. Rental~5 Bedrooms + 3.5 Baths Pool/Spa Blt 2006

Hi there - I'm going to be coming to Indio from 10/30 - 11/2, and was wondering if this rental might be available during that time. Do you have photos of the property? What would the price be for 3 nights? Thanks! - Patrick

I am also interested in renting your house. I see that no one has posted in this thread for 2 years but I'm confident that this message will reach you somehow. God bless.

It was probably foreclosed.

Quote Originally Posted by dubgypsy View Post
    Hi there - I'm going to be coming to Indio from 10/30 - 11/2, and was wondering if this rental might be available during that time. Do you have photos of the property? What would the price be for 3 nights? Thanks! - Patrick
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and answer for the thread starter. $1000 a night and you want to stay for three. Im guessing that will cost you somewhere near $yourafuckingidiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

Quote Originally Posted by djandrews25 View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and answer for the thread starter. $1000 a night and you want to stay for three. Im guessing that will cost you somewhere near $yourafuckingidiot.
    lmao, andrew, smoke a bowl!
    Rhythm is a dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by djandrews25 View Post
    It says you can have 20 people, which would make it only 150 for the whole weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Egull View Post
    It says you can have 20 people, which would make it only 150 for the whole weekend.
    ... you missed the joke apparently.

Forza, done.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

I was just assuming the person was asking for total price with fees with his original question.

Is this home still available?