Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 170

Thread: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

  1. #1
    old school caco0283's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,129

    Default how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    So I go to the Nissan dealership to get the Z serviced. As Im driving to my drift spot (area by the everglades I go to practice drifting) I'm jamming to Breakjaws Mix listening to Justice Simian ~ never be alone. I'm doing the speed limit for once and see this hottie in a car next to me. She's driving a civic, nothing special but she revs her engine to get my attention. I look over smile, blow her a kiss and proceed on my journey. She ends up getting behind me for some reason. The car in front of me taps the breaks so I do the same. Well she for some reason doesn't understand the logic of break lights and hits me car. At this moment I didn't know it was the same girl. I pull over to the CVS that was to my right and the car follows. I get out of my car and scream "WTF CAN'T YOU BREAK" as I'm saying all this she walks out of the car and my sentence finishes off with "BREAKELLLO" So she is about to break into tears but asked if I was alright I wanted to answer with "im ok but you wont be when i get done hitting you in the rear" but I didn't. So I look at my car and its fine...can barely tell just need to tap out a tiny dent and hopefully a wax job will take out the smudges.

    Her car took all the damage, hood is all fucked up. So after talking to her for about 10 minutes we agreed to exchange info and handle it when I get back from LA. I took her license info, address, and phone number myself....and she did the same with my info.

    So I told her when I get back from LA, I'll go get my car fixed and we can meet up at a bar and she can just give me the money. She smiled, gave me a hug, and said thanks.

    Man oh man..any thoughts people
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.


    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

  2. #2
    No Clownery full on idle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Look I am tellin you straight out
    Posts
    7,764

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    bullshit

  3. #3
    No Clownery full on idle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Look I am tellin you straight out
    Posts
    7,764

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    you think you're Sonny Crockett.

  4. #4
    Member kimery08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    southern california
    Posts
    1,447

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    "im ok but you wont be when i get done hitting you in the rear"

    questionable.
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

  5. #5
    Coachella Junkie SFChrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    live in Pacifica Work 'n Play in SF
    Posts
    6,102

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Your neck must be hurting?

  6. #6
    old school caco0283's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,129

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    want me to post pictures of the my hit car?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.


    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

  7. #7
    old school caco0283's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,129

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Quote Originally Posted by kimery08 View Post
    questionable.
    if you noticed i said i wanted to say that but i didnt
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.


    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

  8. #8
    Coachella Junkie SFChrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    live in Pacifica Work 'n Play in SF
    Posts
    6,102

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    why ask just do it

  9. #9
    No Clownery full on idle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Look I am tellin you straight out
    Posts
    7,764

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    want me to post pictures of the my hit car?
    Right Ronnie, that's the questionable part of the story.
    Last edited by full on idle; 04-24-2007 at 10:20 AM.

  10. #10
    old school invisiblerobots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,806

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    I get out of my car and scream "WTF CAN'T YOU BREAK"
    Sounds like she can break just fine. Braking on the other hand, not so much.

  11. #11

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    WTF !

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  12. #12
    No Clownery full on idle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Look I am tellin you straight out
    Posts
    7,764

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco


  13. #13
    Member mozabilly54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nv
    Posts
    739

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    who cares?
    ~If you're feeling sinister, go off and see a minister~

  14. #14
    old school caco0283's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,129

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    Right Ronnie, that's the questionable part of the story.

    its really questionable that would cross my mind after getting hit in the rear by a hottie?? come now foi you know me better than that....i didnt even care about the damage to my car cos its an easy fix, i couldnt stop thinking how attractive she was
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.


    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

  15. #15

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    WTF SRLSY !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  16. #16
    old school invisiblerobots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,806

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco


  17. #17

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Is this really how you have to meet women when you get older?

  18. #18
    No Clownery full on idle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Look I am tellin you straight out
    Posts
    7,764

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Quote Originally Posted by mozabilly54 View Post
    who cares?
    Hey, wasn't it your birthday a few weeks ago?

  19. #19
    Member SillyGrl<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Oshkosh, WI
    Posts
    98

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    oooh hope u aren't hurt!LOL <3

  20. #20

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  21. #21
    I <3 Fall Out boy Yablonowitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    5,880

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    Hey, wasn't it your birthday a few weeks ago?
    SNAPCHELLA!
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

  22. #22
    I <3 Fall Out boy Yablonowitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    5,880

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    nothing special but she revs her engine to get my attention. I look over smile, blow her a kiss and proceed on my journey.
    You sooo smooooooth.

    Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    Well she for some reason doesn't understand the logic of break lights and hits me car.
    I'm picturing you saying that outloud in an Irish voice and it's making me laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

  23. #23
    Member RADIOFACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CHICAGO
    Posts
    60

    Thumbs down Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    So I go to the Nissan dealership to get the Z serviced. As Im driving to my drift spot (area by the everglades I go to practice drifting) I'm jamming to Breakjaws Mix listening to Justice Simian ~ never be alone. I'm doing the speed limit for once and see this hottie in a car next to me. She's driving a civic, nothing special but she revs her engine to get my attention. I look over smile, blow her a kiss and proceed on my journey. She ends up getting behind me for some reason. The car in front of me taps the breaks so I do the same. Well she for some reason doesn't understand the logic of break lights and hits me car. At this moment I didn't know it was the same girl. I pull over to the CVS that was to my right and the car follows. I get out of my car and scream "WTF CAN'T YOU BREAK" as I'm saying all this she walks out of the car and my sentence finishes off with "BREAKELLLO" So she is about to break into tears but asked if I was alright I wanted to answer with "im ok but you wont be when i get done hitting you in the rear" but I didn't. So I look at my car and its fine...can barely tell just need to tap out a tiny dent and hopefully a wax job will take out the smudges.

    Her car took all the damage, hood is all fucked up. So after talking to her for about 10 minutes we agreed to exchange info and handle it when I get back from LA. I took her license info, address, and phone number myself....and she did the same with my info.

    So I told her when I get back from LA, I'll go get my car fixed and we can meet up at a bar and she can just give me the money. She smiled, gave me a hug, and said thanks.

    Man oh man..any thoughts people
    this is the new worst post ever, i dont even know where to begin
    BABY ALLIGATORS IN THE SEWER GROW UP FAST!

  24. #24
    old school caco0283's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,129

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOFACE View Post
    this is the new worst post ever, i dont even know where to begin
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    You sooo smooooooth.



    I'm picturing you saying that outloud in an Irish voice and it's making me laugh.
    greg why would i speak in an irish accent?? can you picture a brown irishman
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.


    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

  25. #25
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,899

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    She's driving a civic, nothing special but she revs her engine to get my attention. I look over smile, blow her a kiss and proceed on my journey.
    question for the women. does this really work?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  26. #26
    Member kimery08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    southern california
    Posts
    1,447

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    wait a minute. you havent turned this bad situation into a good situation just yet. whats your game plan?
    if it isnt anything other than meeting her at a bar, getting her drunk, and hitting her in the rear end then you do not need to respond.
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

  27. #27
    Member kimery08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    southern california
    Posts
    1,447

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    tom,

    no. it only creates a little chuckle followed by sympathy for the guy that thinks it works.
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The PHX
    Posts
    354

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    I've never seen a dude blow a kiss so I'd probably get all giggly stupid, sure. Either that or suspect he's playin' for the other team...

  29. #29

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    TomAZ
    these ladies are taken so they've been off the market for awhile.
    Tha game has changed.
    Blowing kisses works.
    make sure to get video.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  30. #30
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,899

    Default Re: how to turn a bad situation into a good situation if you are caco

    I think bug is caco's alter ego. I think bug is an alias caco made up and is using to spoof us all. has for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Similar Threads

  1. Ask Caco for relationship advice
    By bug on your lip in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 269
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 08:26 AM
  2. VIVA EL CACO
    By caco0283 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 07:12 PM
  3. bummer situation:
    By Paisleyy in forum Passes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 06:37 PM
  4. What musician would turn you gay/straight?
    By cityzun in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 06:13 AM
  5. message from Caco
    By bug on your lip in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 02:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •