Thread: Offering Ride from LAX -- Anyone not rushing back home? In Thurs Out EARLY Weds

Default Offering Ride from LAX -- Anyone not rushing back home? In Thurs Out EARLY Weds

We'll be leaving LAX around 3:30 and heading to onsite camping..

Monday afternoon we'll most likely be camping / relaxing / eating in Joshua Tree National Park...Tuesday morning we're headed over to the San Diego Zoo. After the Zoo we're going to have a nice dinner and then head back to LAX to catch our very early flights on Wednesday

Have room for 3 in the car at the moment
    We're friendly Canadians!

Default Re: Offering Ride from LAX -- Anyone not rushing back home? In Thurs Out EARLY Weds

whad up bro...i would like a ride to the fest...i arrive at LAX at 2pm on thur...i would be more than happy to help with rental and gas...i would need another ride back on monday, but the trip to indio would be greatly appreciated...i will also have patron and jager for sharing (if interested)...let me know...thanx
    2007: Coachella, Voodoo
    2008: Bonnaroo, ACL
    2009: Jam Cruise, Bonnaroo, Voodoo
    2010: Jam Cruise, Coachella, Sasquatch, Nocturnal, Voodoo
    2011: Nocturnal, Fun Fun Fun Fest
    2012: Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Fun Fun Fun Fest
    2013: TomorrowWorld, ACL

Lurker

Default Re: Offering Ride from LAX -- Anyone not rushing back home? In Thurs Out EARLY Weds

Well I'm English but I have a maple leaf tattoo - does that help at all? I'd love a ride on Thurs and I'll pay for the gas and I'm pretty handy with a map. Fingers crossed, Charlie.

charles@invisiblehands.co.uk
    myspace.com/charlieboy747

i could use a ride as well. arriving LAX thurs 12.30pm. i'm staying at a best western in indio if you can drop me off on the way to the campsite. pm me and let me know. thanks.

Lurker

Any chance you could pick up a really friendly girl in Palm Springs on thursday night to go to coachella campground?