Thread: Anyone from sweden going?

Default Anyone from sweden going?

Hi.

I'm not sure if I want to go, yet(financial issues), but I might and I'll probably be going by myself since everyone I know.. well don't think they would be interested.

So is someone from sweden going and who might want some company?

I'm 18 (so I don't get into the drinking tents) and I would prefer to live on the camping site.

But I'm not sure of anything, just fun to hear what alternatives and oppertunities I have.
    Last edited by dwightschrute; 01-26-2007 at 01:38 AM.

Default Re: Anyone from sweden going?

if you're a girl, you can stay with us.

well, last time I checked Dwight was a guys name and I have a penis. Thanks anyway.

Lurker

I'm from Sweden and it looks like my friends all bailed on me! Where do you live and when will you be certain if you're going etc?

Tjena! I'm from Denmark and I'm going there. I need somebody to go with - i'm half swedish and I do understand the language. How old are you guys? Or.. It doesn't matter to me! Well, add me on msn if you like. davidwahwright@hotmail.com

Haha, det är jag från FB.. funny stuff. Umeå bor jag i förövrigt i. JÄVLA KUK VAD SVÅRT ATT BESTÄMMA SIG.

hi i´m from Denmark too!... we are like 3 guys who might go - (financial issues)!:-)... but all the company we can get is super! and we would prefer to live on the camping site.

I dont speak swedish, but good english!!!

send me a email guys, if you want company!... GO RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Trusse666@hotmail.com

I'm probably coming from Finland!

hey Dwight, do you have a email

yay for europeans!

Lurker

yay indeed!
    if anyone flying out from stockholm wanna hook up just send a private message here

i'm an aussie, flying in from london... anyone else travelling 2/3 of the way around the world to go or is it just me who is this nuts?

I think all of you are awesome for coming. I love how there are so many people from out of the country. I thought a 14 hour drive was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by apachedino View Post
    I think all of you are awesome for coming. I love how there are so many people from out of the country. I thought a 14 hour drive was bad.
    If this was ANYWHERE in Europe I wouldn't hesitate a second before booking flight etc.

God I can't make up my mind. Haha the funny thing is that I'm going to able to say that I've been in the states.. but only for 3 days and everything I saw was a bunch of concerts haha. Don't get me wrong, awsome concerts

Well, I flew to Hawaii last month to see U2 and Pearl Jam and everybody kept asking me how the beach was, how the nature was, etc. - I didn't see any of it!!! All I saw was an incredible concert. Ironically while camping out to get a good place up front I hung out with a couple of guys from Sweden. I've been all over Sweden because I have some good friends from there. I stayed with them a couple of summers when I was in college.

Ha det gott and I hope you enjoy the festival if you go. I'm driving in from Dallas...
    Last edited by dallascoachella; 01-26-2007 at 12:30 PM.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by apachedino View Post
    Hehe you kinda get used to having to travel long distances for stuff like this when you live in Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by erikstoltz View Post
    Hehe you kinda get used to having to travel long distances for stuff like this when you live in Sweden
    Roskilde isn't that far from there - they always have a good line-up, don't they???

Roskilde is amazing yeah! Been there three times! I love it. www.roskildefestival.com
    Anyway, and yes, the lineup is always pretty good!

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by dallascoachella View Post
    Roskilde isn't that far from there - they always have a good line-up, don't they???
    Depends on what you mean by "not that far", but from where I live, it's at least a 18 hour drive to Roskilde

They should set up an international tent for all us foreign folk. I'm planning to set up a canadian flag outside my tent, so any of you European or australian folks wanna hang out, drop by. Hope you all make it!!!!

I'm going from Malmö, Sweden, with my girl friend.

Can't miss this one opportunity to see RATM again. Saw them twice in Hultsfred, Sweden, 1997 and 2000.