Thread: Anybody here travelling back and forth from Palm Springs to Cochella?!

Default Anybody here travelling back and forth from Palm Springs to Cochella?!

Coz cab fare =

Me and a friend are travelling so if anyone here wants to get in on sharing cab fare that'd be sweet!

Please let me know ASAP!

Thanks!

Jacob

Default Re: Anybody here travelling back and forth from Palm Springs to Cochella?!

Why not rent a car?

Default Re: Anybody here travelling back and forth from Palm Springs to Cochella?!

Seriously... unless you are unable to rent a car for some reason (under 25, no licenses, no insurance, etc), you should seriously consider renting a car instead of camping. Not only will the cabs be expensive as hell, but getting one at the end of each night sounds nightmarish.

you can rent a car if you are under 25, you just pay a little more.

how much is cab fare each way?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobz242 View Post
    Coz cab fare =

Me and a friend are travelling so if anyone here wants to get in on sharing cab fare that'd be sweet!

Please let me know ASAP!

Thanks!

Jacob
    i'm staying in palm springs and will come back to the city every night after the concerts. would be good to share a cab or even a rented car. please get in touch at fkaida@gmail.com if you are still looking for someone.
    thanks.

Me and 3 other friends will be travelling from the festival to the Wyndham Palm Springs on saturday night... we were planning on taking a cab (yea i know its gonna be expensive)

if you guys have any better ideas (we cant rent a car because were all 20) then please.. shoot

We (my boyfriend and I) have a car if you have a room. But I guess we would like to meet first, cause that's just weird.