Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Official What Was Your Favorite Way Someone Died On Six Feet Under Thread

Default Re: The Official What Was Your Favorite Way Someone Died On Six Feet Under Thread

I liked the one where the old man died at the table while his whole family ran their mouths. That's kind of a nice way to go.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Default Re: The Official What Was Your Favorite Way Someone Died On Six Feet Under Thread

Aren't you thinking of the diabetic who couldn't eat the peaches but went into the pantry afterwards and ate them anyway?

Yes, he ate the peaches and then he died.

I am Jennie's thinking.

I loved the peaches one. That guy looked like he was already in heaven.

That's deep, Mabs.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

At first I was like wooo nice tie in but then I started thinking maybe you were subtley telling me to die.

My favorite one was when that lady thought she saw angels flying-when in fact they were helium filled blow up dolls that had gotten loose from a truck-and ran out into traffic screaming "Angels, Angels, Praise God, Thank you Jesus" and got hit by a car.
    hahaha that one was great

i liked when they first made it seem as if nathan had died...right after having cheated on brenda when he starts twitching... i was like OMG WTF!
    =p

Shut up, Jack. Yes, I meant the peaches.

If I was DYING I would focus on the FAMILY and not the CANNED FRUIT.

Damn attention paying douches. I'M WORKING OFF MEMORY HERE!

I watched all of Six Feet Under over the course of like 3 or 4 weeks. weird time in my life...yeah. And I completely lost my shit during that final montage.

And that one episode where the horrible experience happens to David, and you keep thinking he's going to get killed, and they keep postponing it, and then that last thing happens, and its horrible. I think i almost vomited during that episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by york707 View Post
    I can't tell a british accent from a gay accent.

quit it, i haven't seen all of it.

Probably shouldn't be reading this thread then cousin.

this is the how-did-someone-die thread not the ruin-the-last-episode-for-ewiggy thread.

I want to watch it again.

i think i'm gonna start over from the beginning and watch them all. it's been awhile.

blockbuster needs to sac up and get seasons 4-5 in stock now! i dont know why i still go there...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by codytwo View Post
    I watched all of Six Feet Under over the course of like 3 or 4 weeks. weird time in my life...yeah. And I completely lost my shit during that final montage.

And that one episode where the horrible experience happens to David, and you keep thinking he's going to get killed, and they keep postponing it, and then that last thing happens, and its horrible. I think i almost vomited during that episode.
    Me too; I actually couldn't watch it again when they cycled it through Bravo this last time.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Finally saw the finale today. Oh my God. Best ending to anything ever.

But my favorite death? Definitely getting pwned by frozen piss. The rapture woman comes in at second.

Does anyone know what song it is that plays at the very end of the finale? When they're flashing through the death montage and Claire is driving down the road?

It sounds like Tori Amos, but I'm not certain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post

I want to be on the forefront of change, so when the nippless revolution starts, I'm going to lead the charge.

Sia - Breathe Me