Thread: 2 weekend 2 GA passes plus car camping pass. Willcall tickets, PM me for details

Default 2 weekend 2 GA passes plus car camping pass. Willcall tickets, PM me for details

FOR SALE: 2 passes for sale. 2 brits can't make it, need them gonee! PM me for info

Default Re: 2 weekend 2 GA passes plus car camping pass. Willcall tickets, PM me for details

Dont think you can do Will Call tickets. Need original buyers ID i think... am i wrong?

Default Re: 2 weekend 2 GA passes plus car camping pass. Willcall tickets, PM me for details

Unless otherwise stated on the tickets? I hope so, anyone able to help me on this one?

"Hello,

You can black out the middle 4 digits of the card, and write a signed letter.

I will add a note in your account as well. You can tell the purchaser to request for the note in the Intellitix system to be queried in case there is a problem.

thank you,

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please reply to this email.

Martin E.
    Manager
    Coachella Shipping "

This was from a post previously, i'll have to find out a bit more detail and contact the organisers. Basically lost a job and wont be able to make it out to California this time which sucks. Would hate to waste 2 perfectly good tickets, so anyone interested give me a message, wont be scalping you, but would hate to lose money on the tickets as i would be letting a friend down.

This seems like a good deal, I'm definitely interested. Just a few questions:

1) Neither weekend of Coachella is currently sold out. Is there any benefit to buying your tickets 8 months prior to the event when I could just wait until January, purchase my own tickets directly from Goldenvoice and have said tickets securely shipped to my own address?
    2) You live in the United Kingdom. If I wire the payment to a foreign country do you promise that'll you will uphold your end of the bargain?
    3) If I did decide to go ahead with this transaction and pick your tickets up from Will Call, wouldn't I have to wait 8 months to find out if you'd ripped me off? (again, refer to question #1)

Well this is completely your choice.
    1) You would have secured tickets before the January release which will most likely sell out, so no hassle and tickets at face value, you will probably find it hard to find anything for face value after the sale. I can see your point here though.
    2) Of course i do, i just wish i could give you more proof that i would hold my end of the bargain. But i have been in a situation where i have needed tickets and have had to buy them offline from someone i have never met in person. I hoped for the best and got the tickets fine and i would only wish that to whomever i sold too. Paypal is probably your safest bet.
    3) Similar answer to question 1, obviously it's up to you to weigh up the pro's and cons. I've emailed Coachella too so hopefully they might be helpful and give me some sort of way of securely selling a ticket.

It's a frustration for me that they're Will Call and i have no way of meeting in person ect too. I'm going to get some sleep now so any replying i'll be doing will be tomorrow. about 10ish your time, have a nice day Justin

If I were you I'd list them on Stubhub.com or some other 3rd party ticket site. You could go the PayPal route as well, but most judicious buyers would be aware that PayPal disputes have to be filed within 45 days of the transaction or the claim will be denied. That would mean the beginning of March would be the earliest that someone could provide you payment and still receive any protection from PayPal. Whatever route you take, I wouldn't plan on seeing any money until February at the earliest. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by justinmatters View Post
    "Hello,

You can black out the middle 4 digits of the card, and write a signed letter.

I will add a note in your account as well. You can tell the purchaser to request for the note in the Intellitix system to be queried in case there is a problem.

thank you,

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please reply to this email.

Martin E.
    Manager
    Coachella Shipping "

There is no "coachella shipping" or Martin E of "coachella shipping" AND the information quoted there is incorrect.

You should just have the package changed to shipping instead.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

so which african king will I wire the money to for my passes and camping?

Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    so which african king will I wire the money to for my passes and camping?
    Ah, now you can speak to my Nigerian accountant, he will sort you out. Only joking!

I apologise for using quotes that are probably shite, that was from a post in 2011. Next time i'll check my references! So i emailed Coachella and got this response.

'For an alternate person to pick up somebody's order, the person picking up must provide a copy of the original purchasers ID, A copy (front and back) of the original purchases credit card, a copy of the original purchasers receipt and a note authorizing the person picking it up to pick up the order with nothing blacked out on any of those copies.
    This alternate pick up requirement is part of our standard policy and is for verification to prevent fraudulent pick ups and to help thwart scalping/selling to 3rd party/strangers (which we advise to people not to do).

You should probably just change the order to shipping.'

Now i know i'm suggesting someone buys my tickets which potentially, to you could be a massive risk (even though i am genuine), i'm not gonna be giving anyone all of those details any time soon..

So it looks like I'm going to have to get them shipped, hope they come in time sell them and ship them again. Hopefully to someone in the UK. Thank you guys for your help. Looks like i've got a challenge ahead, hopefully it'll be fine
    Last edited by justinmatters; 08-20-2014 at 12:25 PM.

or just change the shipping address to who needs them
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Tried emailing Coachella about changing shipping, no reply yet. Anyone done a willcall to shipping change before? Cheers

Coachella isn't going to email you back. You need to contact Front Gate. Like, call them.

9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Coachella isn't going to email you back. You need to contact Front Gate. Like, call them.
    Thanks!