Thread: Primavera 2015

Default Primavera 2015

Yeah - Tickets go on sale Tuesday, for those that like to plan ahead.

99 Euros for the first 1000 tickets, then 115.

Thu 28th - Sat 30th May 2015.

Count me in.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Default Re: Primavera 2015

I would, but I fear I'll be prevented from going at the last minute yet again.
    7/26 Au Revoir Simone @ The Roxy, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, @ Observatory, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/11 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

I think 2015 will be the year that I finally attend this festival.

Will probably wait on booking tickets until later in the year though in case something changes and I cant attend.

Wow...that's cheap.

So, are they easy to get rid of if you decide you can't go or don't like the lineup or whatever?

We're going to Spain in November and I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll want to go back...
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

They mail out tickets a good month in advance, so it shouldnt be too difficult to sell if need be. And considering it keeps getting bigger, there will be some demand.

Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    Will probably wait on booking tickets until later in the year though in case something changes and I cant attend.
    The price will double by then, thats the trade off.

That's a good point. What time do tickets go onsale on Tuesday?

LA time it'll be 3am.

It's their 15th edition. They were showing ads for it this year, making out they were going to do something extra special.

FYI - only buy VIP if you are definitely going, as those are non transferable.
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    LA time it'll be 3am.

It's their 15th edition. They were showing ads for it this year, making out they were going to do something extra special.

FYI - only buy VIP if you are definitely going, as those are non transferable.
    Hold on. VIP are non transferable but regular tickets will be mailed out a month in advance??? What's the perk for spending extra $70 for VIP ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    They mail out tickets a good month in advance, so it shouldnt be too difficult to sell if need be. And considering it keeps getting bigger, there will be some demand.

The price will double by then, thats the trade off.

7/22 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Prospect Park
    7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Teenage Fanclub @ Pier 84
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA
    7/25 Nick Cave @ Prospect Park
    7/26 Cell Injection/Black Asteroid @ Output

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

What's the view like from the VIP areas at the main stages?
    7/26 Au Revoir Simone @ The Roxy, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, @ Observatory, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/11 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Hold on. VIP are non transferable but regular tickets will be mailed out a month in advance??? What's the perk for spending extra $70 for VIP ticket?
    What are you talking about
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

In 2012 we had our "tickets," but you had to show ID at the gate to pick up the actual ticket card that got you into the festival. They made a pretty big point saying that all tickets were not transferrable.
    last.fm
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL

The main stage views at VIP this year were pretty good. Walked right up to the rail for QOTSA 10 mins before they came on. Advantages of VIP are better views, cheaper booze, quick access to the Auditori, places to chill and a speedy entrance to the fest. Plus this year we got a Primavera rucksack and free drinks vouchers. You also get priority entry for all the shows before and after the main fest.

How much cheaper is the booze?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

In 2012 we had our "tickets," but you had to show ID at the gate to pick up the actual ticket card that got you into the festival. They made a pretty big point saying that all tickets were not transferrable.
    I think its changed now.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    The main stage views at VIP this year were pretty good. Walked right up to the rail for QOTSA 10 mins before they came on. Advantages of VIP are better views, cheaper booze, quick access to the Auditori, places to chill and a speedy entrance to the fest. Plus this year we got a Primavera rucksack and free drinks vouchers. You also get priority entry for all the shows before and after the main fest.
    It looks like you can only get VIP tickets at 150 euro if you bought VIP tickets last year?

7/22 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Prospect Park
    7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Teenage Fanclub @ Pier 84
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA
    7/25 Nick Cave @ Prospect Park
    7/26 Cell Injection/Black Asteroid @ Output

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

I think its changed now.
    Ah, I thought you were referring to when you had gone.
    last.fm

How long did the VIP tickets go on sale for 2014 before they sold out? I'm considering going next year but I don't wanna make a decision right away. Am I okay for waiting a few more months before I buy?

VIP tickets sell out instantaneously every year. The early bird price tiers will sell out within the hour as well.
    last.fm

So I should buy a ticket right now if I want VIP?

And also, is the ~130 euro premium for VIP worth it?
    Last edited by zizek_cums; 06-10-2014 at 04:21 PM.

So layaway is available , starting st €150. Also, pricing tiers after the 150.

First instalment: 50€ on reserving
    - Second instalment: 50€ on the 4th of the month after payment of first instalment
    - Third instalment: 50€ on 4th of the month after payment of second instalment

The prices for the full festival tickets in instalments for Primavera Sound 2015 in Barcelona will be as follows:

- From 15th November 2014 to 7th January 2015: 165€
    - From 8th January 2015 to the presentation of the line up: 180€
    - After the presentation of the line-up to March 2015: 190€