Thread: forced to buy festival pass + shuttle combo, can i sell the shuttle passes?

Lurker

Unhappy forced to buy festival pass + shuttle combo, can i sell the shuttle passes?

i was able to get festival passes, but all that was left to choose from were the festival passes + shuttle combo. Can i sell the shuttle passes if i know i am not going to use them? Or am I just going to have to waste them?
    Last edited by xannie_doom; 05-16-2014 at 11:31 PM.

Default Re: forced to buy festival pass + shuttle combo, can i sell the shuttle passes?

Give them away if you can----that's what I did last year. They are worthless on their own. I was forced into buying them 2 years in a row now in order to get a ticket. Sucks!
    I arrived in America's airport with clothings, US dollars, and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS.

Default Re: forced to buy festival pass + shuttle combo, can i sell the shuttle passes?

You can find people on this forum to sell them to in January. I know that personally, I'm not sure where I'll be staying yet for next year so I'm not sure right now if I'll need a shuttle pass or not. You might have to sell a bit below face value since you can buy shuttle passes on their own through March, but you can definitely get some of your money back on here if you won't use it.