Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Payment Plan Issues

Default Re: Payment Plan Issues

dont worry
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Lucidity, come back to me. Put all five senses back to where they're meant to be.

Spoke with a rather tired-sounding, but friendly customer service rep at Front Gate who had no problem changing our orders to the payment plan.

Called over and over for about 10 minutes and finally got through. On hold now. I'll report back how it went.

Update: It worked. Held for about a half hour. They said Coachella has authorized them to switch people over to the payment plan.
    Last edited by Taylor; 05-16-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Dont want to start a new thread, but what were the details for ticket protection? Not addressed in the faq at all. Its a new thing, so its semi surprising it wasnt brought up anywhere on the site. Figure 99% of everyone passed on it. But yeah, is it going to bee a neccesity now? And, can it get tacked onto an already existing order?

Quote Originally Posted by DFrank View Post
    I mean, you guys couldn't have made the payment options in Bold Comic Sans at least so we could notice?
    *PF makes next post in Comic Sans*

Hahaha that was awesome. <3 PF.

Yeah I had the same issue earlier! I e-mailed them because I was at work and the line was busy. They e-mailed me back in 30 mins and told me that they can void the old order and just order a new one with the payment plan (which worked out).

Cap Casy! Why did u post for me to get **** by a rhino and sound totaly normal on this page.

serious question, how many chromosomes do you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by SubBass49 View Post
    Listen to Ron if you don't want to listen to me. Or will you call his experience into question as well? He's probably one of the most (if not THE most) respected members of this board.

I sent a friendly email to the support team stating my case that I was never offered the layaway plan on the pay screen (and petitioning for a resolution to the problem) and here's what I got back:

MAY 16, 2014 | 03:56PM CDT
    Greg @ Front Gate Tickets replied:
    Unfortunately we cannot change the payment method selected, as all sales are final. Both payment options were available during the purchase process, and you must also review the details of your order before accepting and completing the purchase. Thank you for your understanding!

Kind Regards,
    Customer Support Team
    Front Gate Tickets
    888.512.SHOW
    info@frontgatetickets.com

I will try the phone option tomorrow with fingers crossed.

Any class action attorneys out there paying attention?
    Last edited by santasutt; 05-16-2014 at 09:29 PM.

I was on 2 computers and bought tickets for my kids, and helped 2 friends purchase theirs at no time during 3 transactions did that screen ever pop up. I looked for it and read carefully especially by the 3rd time around.

Lurker

that happened to my sister when she was purchasing tickets, and it declined her card. we tried the card again and it denied, then we scrolled up and underneath the pay in full option, the payment plan option popped up. thankfully we clicked the payment plan option and the card went through. such a stressful situation.

Called in. Still on hold 46 minutes in...

After about an hour on hold/finally getting through to a rep, they switched me over to the payment plan.

Like previously stated, they're letting you switch over. For those who called in, did they ask for your account password?
    Last edited by gswhooper; 05-17-2014 at 08:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

Quote Originally Posted by gswhooper View Post
    Like previously stated, they're letting you switch over. For those who called in, did they ask for your account password?
    Yes, your password, credit card number and 3 digits on the back. I guess they need to cancel your order and then do the whole thing manually as yourself.

I guess they're instructed to point out to everyone that the payment plan option was there to see, without me even bringing it up. Oh well. All is good.

1hr on hold after trying since yesterday.

On hold for over an hour, but they switched me over to the payment plan. They ask for your password, order # for your tickets, and why you are too stupid to see the payment plan option clearly on the screen. They asked me if I took a screenshot to prove it wasn't there. I did not, but told her to come to the boards here to see that this is a real problem, and not something I'm just making up. Overall, I am happy to getting switched over, but the lady was a serious BIOTCH!
    I arrived in America's airport with clothings, US dollars, and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by kellybuck99 View Post
    , but the lady was a serious BIOTCH!
    You're probably the 50th person that she has talked to about this, TODAY. Glad I got in early in the day before they got annoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

Yeah, I know you're right---haha. I'm thinking I probably followed someone that treated her like a douche on the phone, and she passed it on to me. Kind of a pay-it-forward in a negative way...
    I arrived in America's airport with clothings, US dollars, and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS.

Lurker

I was using Opera mini on phone from the UK and did not see the box,. I would much prefer to pay with payment plan,... I guess at least its done now and I am just happy to get tickets...

I don't understand how everyone is getting through, I have gotten a busy signal every time I have tried.
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

anyone know of an alternate phone # to frontgate? keep getting a busy signal with 512.389.0315. yes I know they are getting slammed with calls for the exact same thing but some companies have multiple #s to call for customer service.
    Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2013 Coachella FF Team = Demaryius Targaryen

888 512 7469

Quote Originally Posted by kellybuck99 View Post
    888 512 7469
    Thanks, but also busy tone. Jesus. You'd think these thousands of people calling would have something better to do on a Saturday than watch hockey and be on hold all day.
    Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2013 Coachella FF Team = Demaryius Targaryen

Just called the 888-512-7469 number and finally got through after 45 minutes. As someone else mentioned, make sure you have your card, Front Gate password, and order number ready. Additionally, if you're using debit, make sure you have enough in your account for the minimum payment since the refund will take a few days, while they take the initial payment over the phone and charge your card on the spot.

They didn't question or bitch about why I didn't choose the payment plan method while ordering since I'm sure they're getting a plethora of calls on this by this point.

Finally got thru, on hold now. crossin fingers
    Last edited by MeshModeler; 05-17-2014 at 01:46 PM.

After 35 minutes on hold, it took 3 minutes to get the payment changed to a payment plan. Great job frontgate for taking care of the mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by xannie_doom View Post
    that happened to my sister when she was purchasing tickets, and it declined her card. we tried the card again and it denied, then we scrolled up and underneath the pay in full option, the payment plan option popped up. thankfully we clicked the payment plan option and the card went through. such a stressful situation.
    Exactly what happened to me. It was a nail-biting experience for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

fixed

only waited 35 min too

Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    Dont want to start a new thread, but what were the details for ticket protection?
    I tried to read up on it but I was running out of time to complete the purchase. I was considering doing it but I don't think it is worth the $50 they were charging for it. I'd rather just try my luck on the secondary market if I need to sell my passes.
    Tue 08/12-Diarrhea Planet-Yucca Tap Room
    Thu 08/21-NIN-Chula Vista
    Fri 08/22-NIN-Irvine
    Fri-8/29Classixx-The Crescent Ballroom
    Fri 09/12-STRFKR-Mad Decent Block Party
    Sun 9/14-Old Crow Medicine Show-Mesa Arts Center
    Fri 09/19-Rob Zombie/Powerman 5000-Westworld
    Tue 10/14-Sbtrkt -The Marquee
    Sat 10/18-Mastadon-The Marquee
    Mon 11/03-Yelle-The Crescent Ballroom
    Mon 11/10-DFA 1979-The Marquee
    Tue 11/11-Flying Lotus-The Marquee
    Wed 11/19-Primus-Orpheum Theatre

Called yesterday, waited about 35 minutes on hold, dude changed it for me no problem
    2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.1, 2013.1, 2014.1
    -----
    http://www.last.fm/user/djoz187

8.23 & 8.24 FYF Fest
    10.21-25 CMJ 2014

I'm glad they're fixing it for you guys.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths