Thread: Did anyone get turned away in 2014, because of 3rd party problems/issues?

Default Did anyone get turned away in 2014, because of 3rd party problems/issues?

For those who read my previous threads might of read I was scared about my wrist band and my seller was acting sketchy and then actually told me I had a 15 question minimum. I would not buy from a 3rd party again. Maybe from a friend, but thats all. I am ready to buy tomorrow. But did anyone have problems, turned away or refused service after traveling there and paying for a place to stay etc?

Default Re: Did anyone get turned away in 2014, because of 3rd party problems/issues?

no one cares about your previous threads/posts

*might have
    *read that

what is "15 question minimum"?
    Quote Originally Posted by SubBass49 View Post
    Listen to Ron if you don't want to listen to me. Or will you call his experience into question as well? He's probably one of the most (if not THE most) respected members of this board.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Default Re: Did anyone get turned away in 2014, because of 3rd party problems/issues?

Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Perhaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Another thread by the newbie drunk? Fuck yourself in the ear.

Get raped by a rhino
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I missed the 12th question. Without going into details, that brought about the single worst weekend of my, and perhaps anyone's, life.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

A bunch of High School Answers lol. Aparently, I am a drunk and because I asked this question I am going to get raped by a Rhino.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Rhaped
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Get raped by a rhino
    That is vicious, captn
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

poor rhino
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

Will if your not really that immature maybe your the Scalpers who don't want me to talk. Like don't buy from Ticketnetwork next year. Especially Ticket... from La Jolla who is the next party who sells threw them. They were really sketchy but I am happy i got in. PS. I don't care that thats your business, but if you want repeat business you should not try to scare your customers and give them customer service.

who the fuck are you talking to?
    Quote Originally Posted by SubBass49 View Post
    Listen to Ron if you don't want to listen to me. Or will you call his experience into question as well? He's probably one of the most (if not THE most) respected members of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor

1. What is your name?
    2. What is your quest?
    3. What is your favorite color?
    15. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

Frank Ramirez, to prevent scalping, Blue, same hood, a lumberjack, with the hat to match, contagious, an entertainer, but not stupid.

Have you ever sniffed a pair of panties worn by a pre-op tranny hooker?
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

I bought 3rd party for less than face value for 2014.
    it worked just fine, and once on the campgrounds they decided to cut off my wristband and give me a VIP one.
    because my info and questionnaire didn't match.

Your Lucky. That is scary. The guy who sold me the pass from San Diego was being incredibly sketchy and I did not recieve it until the day before. He was not even making it clear on where he was going to ship my wrist band to. My work or home, and he became mad when I reported him to Ticket network saying that my complaints lowers his sales and points as a valued seller. I was worried he was just going to refund my money one day before or ship it to the wrong location or to someone else. It worked though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I bought 3rd party for less than face value for 2014.
    it worked just fine, and once on the campgrounds they decided to cut off my wristband and give me a VIP one.
    because my info and questionnaire didn't match.

I purchased my car camping pass from someone off CL and swapped wristbands with them (this was back in March). When registration was open I go to register my wristband and was unable to. I called FG and apparently the dude pulled a fast one on me and called in changed his order to Will Call. I had invalid wristband & car camping pass. I was able to provide them with my original order # and thankfully FG issued me new wristbands and luckily found someone in SLO selling a car camping pass. At the end I paid over $500 for a car camping pass that only cost $85 ��
    Coachella '11, '12, '13, '14, '15

Fffrancisco, still incoherent as fuck I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    1. What is your name?
    2. What is your quest?
    3. What is your favorite color?
    15. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
    http://style.org/unladenswallow/
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.