Thread: Coachella newbie - registration & ticket buying query!

Cool Coachella newbie - registration & ticket buying query!

Hey! Can anyone give me, a virgin ticket buyer, some advice - If I buy 2 passes, 1 for me & 1 for a friend will I have to put all of their information (name, address, etc) in when I buy the 2 passes? Will my friend need to have registered for a Coachella account too? Will I need to put their credit card information in too or do I just pay for both? Is this the same deal for both GA passes & hotel packages? Any advice appreciated thanks!

Default Re: Coachella newbie - registration & ticket buying query!

Also on that note, if I buy a hotel package for 4 people, do we have to put all names, information, etc in for all 4 people when buying the package?

Jen, when you BUY the tickets, you only need your own information. When you RECEIVE your wristbands and give the second wristband to your friend, that is when your friend will register his/her own wristband on his/her own account. I don't know about hotel packages. Read the FAQs.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by jenrachelam View Post
    Hey! Can anyone give me, a virgin ticket buyer, some advice - If I buy 2 passes, 1 for me & 1 for a friend will I have to put all of their information (name, address, etc) in when I buy the 2 passes? Will my friend need to have registered for a Coachella account too? Will I need to put their credit card information in too or do I just pay for both? Is this the same deal for both GA passes & hotel packages? Any advice appreciated thanks!
    Jen. Why put this in more than 1 thread? I answered this is another thread & then I see this one.

Get with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Thanks guys. I have trawled the hotel FAQs but haven't seen an answer to that - will give Valley Music a shout though. Apologies for double threader - wasn't sure if best to jump on an old thread, or start a new one.

Thanks a lot for answering my questions, huge help.

We cant wait for you to come back and cry about not getting a ticket, though.