Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Thread To Request Deep Cuts Recommendations

Default The Thread To Request Deep Cuts Recommendations

So, yeah, we kind of have a lot of similar threads, but I still thought this would be useful. Basically, if there's a band where you're familiar with the hits or signature songs or whatever but want to go a little deeper without committing to a slew of albums that might be half packed with filler or whatever, this is the place to ask. For example, you can't understand why Queen is so beloved because you think "Bohemian Rhapsody" is overplayed, overhyped treacle or something, but think maybe there might be something worthwhile in the album cuts, someone with deep knowledge could throw together a list/mix of lesser known great Queen songs that's typical CD length or less. Or if you're a fan of Prince's hits but want to dig deeper but are kind of overwhelmed by the sheer breadth of his discography and don't particularly want to slog through a bunch of medicore 90s stuff, someone else can cherry pick the highlights that everyone hasn't already heard a million times. Doesn't have to be extremely popular bands either. Just don't be dumb and post someone with one album or the like.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Default Re: The Thread To Request Deep Cuts Recommendations

the only one I've ever known who's loved non-radio hit Queen designed and produced his own double neck guitar, lived in a van, and had a giant urine bottle in the corner of said van. I still liked him, but...will go with 'Love of my life' for the romance. Next.

Ok, Mansun had a "big hit" with 'Wide Open Space' in the '90s and if you make a CD of this then you could last at least thirty seconds in bed and won't have to swallow a big pill beforehand.

The Chad Who Loved Me
    Being a Girl (I want to experience being a girl)
    Take it easy chicken
    Skin up pin up
    Been here before
    Negative
    Special (Blown it in every single way)
    No signal no complaints
    I can only disappoint you
    Comes as no surprise
    Six
    Cancer
    The pilgrimage is not perfected save by copulation with the camel.

I'd love some Diana Ross/the Supremes recommendations. Deep cuts, albums, etc from all eras.

Can offer Prince (and probably other stuff) in return.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

I'm not sure how much of a deep cut this counts as, but I recently discovered the split EP that Liturgy did with Oval back in 2011, and their 20 minute track on the EP is quite possibly the best track that they have released. Period. I know that they have a reputation for being douches when it comes to defining their style of black metal, but this track is all kinds of great and has a more crust style of metal than black, at least for the first half, before diving into their own unique brand of black. If you're a fan of this band at all, and you like their style, I highly recommend that you listen to this track. Oh and if black metal vocals are a turn off, this is a purely instrumental track aside from some chanting near the end.
    Last edited by nathanfairchild; 05-01-2014 at 05:57 PM.
    July 29 - Boris
    August 1 - Black Label Society
    August 14 - Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden/DEP
    August 27 - Röyksopp & Robyn
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 12 - Austin City Limits: Day 3
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Metal Festival
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 23 - Caribou

Elvis Costello Deep Cuts Volume One
    1977-1980

Waiting for the End of the World
    You Belong to Me
    Lipstick Vogue
    Goon Squad
    Moods for Moderns
    Secondary Modern
    King Horse
    Motel Matches
    Hoover Factory
    Clowntime is Over (alt version)
    Big Tears
    Stranger in the House
    Just a Memory
    Girls Talk

http://open.spotify.com/user/1214643...yvcD0gFOabTTNX
    Last edited by santasutt; 05-02-2014 at 06:53 AM. Reason: TomAZ chime in

Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    I'd love some Diana Ross/the Supremes recommendations. Deep cuts, albums, etc from all eras.

Can offer Prince (and probably other stuff) in return.

Please post some good Prince stuff. I've only really listened to Purple Rain, 1999, Dirty Mind, and the Self Titled, and have no idea where to go next.

Quote Originally Posted by cormaic View Post
    Please post some good Prince stuff. I've only really listened to Purple Rain, 1999, Dirty Mind, and the Self Titled, and have no idea where to go next.
    I second this.

Leonard Cohen please

Edit: I avoided a lot of really popular bands for a long time because I was just on of those guys.

Hank Williams
    James Brown (I know and love The Payback)
    Beatles (do these exist? it seems like everyone worships everything they've ever done)
    The Who
    Johnny Cash
    Nirvana
    ACDC
    Animal Collective
    Last edited by stinkbutt; 05-01-2014 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Quote Originally Posted by cormaic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zachattacks11 View Post
    I second this.
    I wrote this for my friend a while back. It's probably way way too much for this thread but whatever. If it helps people it helps. If you need any of these albums or can't find these bootlegs or want more feel free to PM me.

Studio Stuff (On the surface stuff)

1979 - Prince - Prince - His "first" album, although he had an unknown album that came out a little before this. So groovy... Funk-influenced, Earth-Wind-Fire Prince. Key songs: I Wanna Be Your Lover, When We're Dancing Close and Slow, Bambi. He's been playing some songs off this album on the recent tour (which is really surprising and rare); really hearkening back to his rocker days. Small four-piece band instead of the behemoth 25 piece bands that he can roll with.

1980 - Prince - Dirty Mind - If the general public weren't completely weirded out by Prince yet, he worked to make them understand: HE'S A FREAK. This is my personal favorite Prince album. It has some of his best songs: Head, Uptown, When You Were Mine, Gotta Broken Heart Again, and it also had the absolute weirdest lyrics of any album ever. Listen to the song Sister if you don't believe me. This guy is has a Dirty Mind. A lot of people say this is the first "perfect" Prince album, I agree.

1981 - Prince - Controversy - In the grand scheme of things Controversy may seem like a weaker Prince album but it has some of my favorite songs so I can't realistically leave it off the list. I love this album; Prince really setting the tone for the rest of the decade as far as sound. This came out in 1981 and yet everything by everybody after it sounds exactly like it. Highlights: Controversy, Do Me Baby, Let's Work, Jack U Off.

1982 - Prince - 1999 - Another year another perfect album. Everybody knows some songs from this one. Not my favorite Prince album by a long shot but it's essential nonetheless. Every fucking song is good on here, hits included, but my deeper-cut favorites: Delirious, DMSR, Something in the Water, Free, Lady Cab Driver.

1984 - Prince & The Revolution - Purple Rain - The big'n. The one everybody knows. Great album. Prince at the top of his game. Number 1 album, single, and movie all at the same time, only accomplished by the Beatles and him. Highlights: Take Me With U, The Beautiful Ones, Darling Nikki, Baby I'm a Star

1986 - Prince & The Revolution - Parade - Music from the Motion Picture Under the Cherry Moon - Great soundtrack album Prince made for a movie I've never seen. Some of his biggest hits and best tracks here. Highlights: Kiss, Anotherloverholenyohead, Sometimes It Snows in April.

1987 - Prince - Sign “☮” the Times (Sign 'O' the Times) - A lot of people consider it his best album; it's certainly his biggest and most grandiose. Some great fucking tracks here, some of his best. Highlights: Sign o the Times, Adore, Housequake, Starfish and Coffee, U Got the Look, If I was your girlfriend.

Going Deeper, Studio Stuff

1985 - Prince - Around the World in a Day - For whatever reason I can't list this album on the same level as the rest of the ones from 80s. It's not as good as Lovesexy or Diamonds and Pearls either. It has 2 of his most popular songs though: Raspberry Beret and Pop Life; Tambourine is also pretty cool.

1987 - Prince - The Black Album - An infamous album that almost-never-was. The gist is that Prince had this slated as is follow up to Sign of the Times but deemed the material too dark and weird. He shelved the album in '87 which basically made all the fans even more rabid and into the mystery. A few bootlegs surfaced and circulated for a few years until 1994 when they released legit copy for the first time. It's not amazing, lost art or anything but there are some very strange funky tracks on here. Cuts: Le Grind, Bob George, 2 Nigs United for West Compton.

1988 - Prince - Lovesexy - A lot of people hate on Lovesexy as some kind of stepchild to SOTT but I dunno it's funky and out there and shows Prince evolving out of the 80s and paving the way for his sound in the 90s. The tour for this album was also regarded as one of the craziest; most produced, big setlists, big sets, big bands. For many of the shows there would be a huge hits section and then an entire subset of Lovesexy songs. Some cuts: Eye No, Alphabet Street, Anna Stesia.

1989 - Prince - Batman OST - People who know, know. Cuts: Electric Chair, Partyman, Vicki Waiting, Trust, Scandalous, Batdance.

1991 - Prince and the NPG - Diamonds and Pearls - The title track is so fucking good... The rest of the album has a tough time matching up but it's still essential. Cuts: Diamonds and Pearls, Gett Off, Push.

1992 - Prince and the NPG - The Love Symbol - The first album since 1987's SOTT to really reach that level of perfection. This and Gold Experience are the two quintessential Prince albums of the 90s, a weird decade for the purple one. He was mired in a lot of record label bullshit that forced him to put out a number of stinker albums to fulfill his contract. This was not a stinker. Honestly has some of Prince's best deep cut tracks and tracks that are staples in his live show now. Cuts: My Name is Prince, Sexy Motherfucker (SO GOOD), The Max (great track), Blue Light (underrated grooooooove), 7 (a staple live track now).

1995 - Unpronounceable Symbol - Gold Experience - On the same level as Love Symbol and more even-keeled; funky, rocky Prince. Cuts: Endorphinmachine, Shhh (Amazing track, so good live), The Most Beautiful Girl in the World, 319, Shy.

2006 - Prince - 3121 - Now jumping from 1995 to 2006 and then not mentioning anything else after than may seem like Prince dropped off after the 80s into the 90s and pretty much was gone in the 2000s. That's not the case. There are plenty of cuts from those 90s albums and plenty of cuts from the 2000s for sure. I will probably get to those sometime but for now, 3121 gives you enough to chew on for the 2000s; it's a brilliant rnb Prince album. If you want to keep going, definitely listen to Musicology and the others. Cuts from 3121, one of my favorite recent Prince albums: 3121, Lolita, Black Sweat, Incense and Candles (AWESOME), Love, Beautiful Loved and Blessed.

Live Stuff (just sbd live stuff; there is a stupid amount of taper live stuff as well)

1981 - Prince - 1981-12-12 - Carolina Coliseum, Columbia, SC - Amazing show from the Controversy tour. Fucking incredible early Prince gem right here. The band is out of control good.

1984 - Prince & The Revolution - From the Sound Board: 1984 Birthday Show 1984.06.07 First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN - This show is so fucking good. On Prince's birthday. It doesn't get much better. The best version of Something in the Water ever.

1988 - Prince - Small Club - 1988-08-18 - Paard Van Troje (The Trojan Horse), The Hague, Holland -Widely considered on of the best Prince bootlegs around. Fucking brilliant show.

1989 - Prince - Nagoya '89 - Great show from the Lovesexy Asia tour. He plays a ton of great hits in the first half of the show.

2002 - Prince & The New Power Generation - One Nite Alone...Live! - One of the best Prince tours of all time, One Night Alone, Live. This live album shows what an incredible, deep catalogue he has. Definitely check out disc 2 of this one, he has an extended piano set that absolutely demolishes me everytime. When he starts to play Starfish and Coffee I want to cry.

2002 - Prince & The New Power Generation - One Nite Alone...The Aftershow: It Ain't Over! - The After show, it keeps going and going. Fucking awesome shit here too.

Playlist of Cuts (from early to late career, 1 per album):
    1978 - Soft and Wet
    1979 - Bambi
    1980 - Sister
    1981 - Do Me Baby
    1982 - Something in the Water
    1984 - The Beautiful Ones
    1985- Tambourine
    1986 - Anotherloverholenyohead
    1987 - Starfish and Coffee
    1987 - Bob George
    1988 - Anna Stesia
    1989 - Batdance
    1991 - Diamonds and Pearls
    1992 - Blue Light
    1995 - Shhh
    1996 - Jam of the Year
    1998 - Sexual Suicide
    1999 - The Greatest Romance Ever Sold
    2001 - Muse 2 the Pharaoh
    2002 - Avalanche
    2003 - North
    2004 - If Eye Was the Man in Ur Life
    2006 - Incense and Candles
    2007 - Guitar
    2009 - Here Eye Come
    2010 - Sticky Like Glue
    --------------(non album singles)
    2011 - Extraloveable
    2012 - Rock and Roll Love Affair
    2013 - Breakfast Can Wait
    2014 - The Breakdown

I'll up these sometime soon.
    Last edited by ods..; 05-03-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    James Brown (I know and love The Payback)
    I could probably do this as well. A much less detailed version than Prince but I could definitely pull together a group of JB deep cuts.

There are so many great James Brown cuts. I could contribute to this one as well. And I can do some Hank Williams when I get home. Start with "Long Gone Lonesome Blues," the yodel in the chorus is fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I'm still waiting for Jack White to finally admit that he invented the guitar.

I struggle with this a bit because I don't know how deep I have to go

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    The Who
    early: I'm going to assume you know "My Generation" and "I Can See For Miles". If you don't know "The Kids are Alright" you should. Also, "A Quick One While He's Away". and maybe "Boris the Spider" and "Happy Jack" and "A Legal Matter".

Tommy: the whole album is worthwhile, but the lesser-known string of songs that follows Pinball Wizard is superb.. the riff in "Go to the Mirror" is fucking killer and the Beach Boys-ish harmonies on "Tommy Can You Hear Me"

Live at Leeds: Heavy, loud, explosive, especially the blues covers.. "Young Man's Blues" and "Summertime Blues". If you go even deeper there is an outtake from this same concert that didn't make the album but shows up on one of their box sets (Thirty Years of Maximum R&B, which is a pretty damned good retrospective IMO)... "See Me Feel Me" .. you know that LCD Soundsystem line "nothing's ever tough enough/until we hit the road"? This is where the Tommy stuff gets hard.

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy This is a very good compilation of their singles and B-sides pre-Tommy. The whole thing is worthwhile.

Who's Next their behemoth monster hit album, this is the core of classic rock right here. I assume you are familiar with the hits, but "Bargain", "My Wife", and "Goin Mobile" are also really good.

Quadrophenia is a bit over the top, overproduced, and collapses like a bad wedding cake on repeated listens. But there's some great stuff buried in the rubble of icing and crumbs. "The Real Me", "The Punk and the Godfather", and especially "Cut My Hair" are great.

The Who By Numbers either the last great Who album or the beginning of the end, depending on who you ask. "Slip Kid" is good and "Squeeze Box" is goofy fun.

Who Are You "Sister Disco".

everything after that is either a retrospective compilation, or sucks. "Eminence Front" is a pretty good song I guess.

edit. Oh I left out the 70s singles that are pretty great.. "Join Together" is fucking fabulous, "Relay" is really good, and maybe even "Long Live Rock" is worth hearing.
    Last edited by TomAz; 05-02-2014 at 06:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by santasutt View Post
    1977-1980

You Belong to Me
    Goon Squad
    Moods for Moderns
    Secondary Modern
    King Horse
    Motel Matches
    Hoover Factory
    Big Tears
    Stranger in the House
    Just a Memory
    Girls Talk

great list, though I would have also included "Mystery Dance" and "Less Than Zero" from My Aim Is True, "No Action", "I Don't Want to Go To Chelsea", and "Lipstick Vogue" from This Year's Model, and "Party Girl" from Armed Forces. Unless you don't think those are "deep".

but yeah. "Just a Memory" is such a fucking great song.

also, My Aim Is True came out in 1976 I think.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    great list, though I would have also included "Mystery Dance" and "Less Than Zero" from My Aim Is True, "No Action", "I Don't Want to Go To Chelsea", and "Lipstick Vogue" from This Year's Model, and "Party Girl" from Armed Forces. Unless you don't think those are "deep".

but yeah. "Just a Memory" is such a fucking great song.

also, My Aim Is True came out in 1976 I think.

July of 1977 in the U.S.

Yeah, I struggled with the My Aim is True because most of those songs got the shit played out of them but, upon retrospect, some of his weaker stuff.

Agree with "Lipstick Vogue" (I'll add it too the Spotify playlist) but "Chelsea" has become a live staple for him and I think too familiar to be thrown on to the "deep-cuts" list.

As for "No Action", (semantics) question for thread moderator Patrick: Can a the first song from side one off an LP or disc really be called a deep cut?
    For me, I see that LP cover and I automatically start mouthing "I don't wanna kiss you, I don't wanna touch....."

I don't wanna see you cuz I don't miss you that much.

also, the My Aim Is True stuff sounds a lot better when played by the Attractions. Check out Live at the El Mocambo or Live at Hollywood High.

I wrote this for my friend a while back. It's probably way way too much for this thread but whatever. If it helps people it helps. If you need any of these albums or can't find these bootlegs or want more feel free to PM me.
    No, this is a perfect amount of detail, especially with the career he's had. This definitely helps, thanks. I've heard from multiple people that some of the bootlegs are amazing, so it's great to have a list of those. Are most of them relatively easy to dig up?

Live Stuff (just sbd live stuff; there is a stupid amount of taper live stuff as well)

1981 - Prince - 1981-12-12 - Carolina Coliseum, Columbia, SC - Amazing show from the Controversy tour. Fucking incredible early Prince gem right here. The band is out of control good.

1984 - Prince & The Revolution - From the Sound Board: 1984 Birthday Show 1984.06.07 First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN - This show is so fucking good. On Prince's birthday. It doesn't get much better. The best version of Something in the Water ever.

1988 - Prince - Small Club - 1988-08-18 - Paard Van Troje (The Trojan Horse), The Hague, Holland -Widely considered on of the best Prince bootlegs around. Fucking brilliant show.

1989 - Prince - Nagoya '89 - Great show from the Lovesexy Asia tour. He plays a ton of great hits in the first half of the show.

2002 - Prince & The New Power Generation - One Nite Alone...Live! - One of the best Prince tours of all time, One Night Alone, Live. This live album shows what an incredible, deep catalogue he has. Definitely check out disc 2 of this one, he has an extended piano set that absolutely demolishes me everytime. When he starts to play Starfish and Coffee I want to cry.

2002 - Prince & The New Power Generation - One Nite Alone...The Aftershow: It Ain't Over! - The After show, it keeps going and going. Fucking awesome shit here too.
    Any advice on where to get the live bootlegs? There's nothing on Dime and Google is pointing me to some questionable stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by santasutt View Post
    1977-1980

You Belong to Me
    Lipstick Vogue
    Goon Squad
    Moods for Moderns
    Secondary Modern
    King Horse
    Motel Matches
    Hoover Factory
    Big Tears
    Stranger in the House
    Just a Memory
    Girls Talk

Elvis Costello Deep Cuts Volume 2 1981-1984

You'll Never Be a Man
    Different Finger
    Big Sister's Clothes
    Good Year for the Roses
    Shabby Doll
    Kid About It
    Town Cryer
    Let Them All Talk
    Shipbuilding
    The Only Flame in Town

Bruce Springsteen. Sticking to stuff that was on the albums proper, but there is equally great stuff even deeper in the archival releases:

"Growin' Up"
    "Lost in the Flood"
    "Kitty's Back"
    "Night"
    "Adam Raised A Cain"
    "Factory"
    "Two Hearts"
    "You Can Look But You Better Not Touch"
    "Stolen Car"
    "State Trooper"
    "Reason to Believe"
    "Downbound Train"
    "Walk Like A Man"
    "Living Proof"
    "Youngstown"
    "The Promise" (1999 solo piano version)
    "My City of Ruins"
    "Your Own Worst Enemy"
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    It's hard to argue with that.

Very nice choices Mitch.

R.E.M. I'm doing mostly 1 from each album.

Pilgrimage
    West of the Fields
    Time After Time (AnnElise)
    Green Grow the Rushes
    Hyena
    Exhuming McCarthy
    Turn You Inside-Out
    Country Feedback
    Try Not to Breathe
    Find the River
    I Took Your Name
    New Test Leper
    Binky the Doormat
    Suspicion
    Beat A Drum
    Make It All OK
    Mr. Richards
    Blue
    Last edited by zircona1; 05-02-2014 at 08:50 AM.
    We're here to play some Mississippi Delta Blues. We're in a horrible depression, and I gotta admit - we're starting to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by zachattacks11 View Post
    No, this is a perfect amount of detail, especially with the career he's had. This definitely helps, thanks. I've heard from multiple people that some of the bootlegs are amazing, so it's great to have a list of those. Are most of them relatively easy to dig up?
    Quote Originally Posted by gazercmh View Post
    Any advice on where to get the live bootlegs? There's nothing on Dime and Google is pointing me to some questionable stuff...
    Prince just had a big to-do a few weeks ago about some bootleggers/tapers who were charging people for recordings so he and his team took down a loooooooot of stuff that was circulating around.

However, it's out there. All the soundboard stuff is on what. The audience recording stuff is a bit harder to find but it's slowly getting back out there. Like I said, PM me and I'll get you settled on finding some stuff. In the meantime, I'll upload a few of my favorite shows.

They weren't charging people for them. They were just blogs posting links to old audience and soundboard recordings from his past concerts. Prince is just a fucking asshole who thinks he is losing money somehow on people trading and downloading some old live recordings of his. Fuck him. The rest of my life will be spent never supporting Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    They weren't charging people for them. They were just blogs posting links to old audience and soundboard recordings from his past concerts. Prince is just a fucking asshole who thinks he is losing money somehow on people trading and downloading some old live recordings of his. Fuck him. The rest of my life will be spent never supporting Prince.

K, bro.

... saying he was taking a $22m (£13m) legal action against 22 internet users who allegedly posted copies of his live performances online. In response to that he simply said "Nobody sues their fans", before adding: "I have some bootlegs of Lianne [La Havas] but I wouldn't sell them. But fans sharing music with each other, that's cool."
    Sounds to me like he's talking about people selling bootlegs. I know for a fact that before this lawsuit there were dozens of sites on the web dedicated to selling Prince boots packaged together with artwork etc etc. I also know that he dropped this lawsuit after scaring off almost all the bootleg hosting sites out there. He also makes it sound like he didn't even know he was suing his fans. So that's weird... But the line, "I have boots of Lianne but I wouldn't sell them" shows his main problem with bootlegs; he doesn't dig them making a profit off his work. Makes sense to me.

Elvis Costello Deep Cuts Volume 2 1981-1984

You'll Never Be a Man
    Different Finger
    Big Sister's Clothes
    Good Year for the Roses
    Shabby Doll
    Kid About It
    Town Cryer
    Let Them All Talk
    Shipbuilding
    The Only Flame in Town
    Working backwards....remove "Only Flame" because it was released as a single. It was on MTV in moderate rotation for a few weeks.

From Goodbye Cruel World my favorite deep cuts would be "The Comedians," "Peace in Our Time" and "Inch by Inch." The slick production on this record has ruined some great songs. If you ever get to see Costello acoustic. the greatness of some of these mid-eighties songs comes out.

From Punch the Clock, agree with "Shipbuilding" but would add "Mouth Almighty" and "The Element Within Her" Take away "Let Them All Talk" (first song on the album rule).

You could put any song from "Imperial Bedroom" on and you would not get an argument from me though I think "The Loved Ones" is stronger than "Town Cryer." (I hate the fade out on that song.)

I love "Good Year for the Roses" but might have to dq it because it was released as a single from Almost Blue "Success?" "Brown to Blue?"

Add "New Lace Sleeves." Pretty Please.

Quote Originally Posted by zircona1 View Post
    R.E.M. I'm doing mostly 1 from each album.

Pilgrimage
    West of the Fields
    Time After Time (AnnElise)
    Green Grow the Rushes
    Hyena
    Exhuming McCarthy
    Turn You Inside-Out
    Country Feedback
    Try Not to Breathe
    Find the River
    I Took Your Name
    New Test Leper
    Binky the Doormat
    Suspicion
    Beat A Drum
    Make It All OK
    Mr. Richards
    Blue
    This makes me smile.

I was thinking of doing a similar list (one from each) and still may.

So many chestnuts.

How about some more Spotify playlist links, kids?

See I left off New Lace Sleeves cuz I thought for sure it was a single.

See I left off New Lace Sleeves cuz I thought for sure it was a single.
    Pretty sure "Watch your Step" only U.S. single from Trust.