Thread: Who was the DJ Thursday night weekend one next to the coffee spot in the campgrounds?

Default Who was the DJ Thursday night weekend one next to the coffee spot in the campgrounds?

There was a house DJ spinning Thursday night weekend one in the back of lot 8 near the coffee and smoothie spot. Does anyone have any idea who this was? He was not playing at a campsite rather he seemed to be with the vendor. Also he was not at the silent disco. He had his own set outdoors on top of the grassy hill to the right of the b-fast buffet

Default Re: Who was the DJ Thursday night weekend one next to the coffee spot in the campgrou

might have been avicii.

Default Re: Who was the DJ Thursday night weekend one next to the coffee spot in the campgrou

i think it was that dude who was pressing play on his itunes jumping up and down right before beck went on stage..i forgot the dbags name
    Quote Originally Posted by mncarpooler View Post
    Anything that's not Sahara tent trash is going to have a small crowd it seems like. I wandered over near the Sahara once all weekend and it was a clusterfuck of the douchiest looking people you could ever imagine.

His name was deep house guy and he bumped all Friday night. Shut down for the sandstorm though.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by casse21cody View Post
    There was a house DJ spinning Thursday night weekend one in the back of lot 8 near the coffee and smoothie spot. Does anyone have any idea who this was? He was not playing at a campsite rather he seemed to be with the vendor. Also he was not at the silent disco. He had his own set outdoors on top of the grassy hill to the right of the b-fast buffet
    It was DJ B-Fast
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

It was me.