Thread: Looking for the name of a Farmers Market vendor who sold "Green Drinks" at Coachella

Default Looking for the name of a Farmers Market vendor who sold "Green Drinks" at Coachella

I want to know the name of one of the vendors at the Farmers Market Weekend 2. I bought a "Green Drink" from a vendor at the farmers market located on the campgrounds. They sold a delicious "Green Drink" made with a bunch of vegetables. Does anyone know the name of the vendor, I would love to order some product!

Default Re: Looking for the name of a Farmers Market vendor who sold "Green Drinks" at Coache

I believe the vendor for the Green Drink is Morning Star Ranch/Farms

Default Re: Looking for the name of a Farmers Market vendor who sold "Green Drinks" at Coache

so good. i felt guilty after pounding 3 of those redbulls in the "air drop box"

that shit saved my life on sunday morning. at the time, totally worth $10.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.

August 1 - Echo and the Bunnymen - Orpheum
    August 4 - Arcade Fire - SB Bowl
    August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

They're a cult, but they make delicious drinks.

http://www.themorningstarranch.org

I got the recipe a few years ago, but won't post it cause they go apeshit every time someone does.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Quote Originally Posted by koryp View Post
    They're a cult, but they make delicious drinks.
    How do you know they're a cult though?

Quote Originally Posted by geo-god View Post
    They hand out pamphlets containing questionable material. Cult may be a bit strong, but they do indoctrinate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Bater View Post
    They hand out pamphlets containing questionable material. Cult may be a bit strong, but they do indoctrinate.
    Are you talking about the pamphlet that talks about drug use and what it does to your brain? There was an interesting subject about gatherings dating back a hundred of years ago inside those pamphlets too. I just felt like the word cult was a bit strong. they're just a lil weird that's all.

on second thought... i'm not too sure where i got that pamphlet.

Well let's see. They are a small group of religious extremists living in an isolated compound, who sell the tasty labor of their indoctrinated members to support their movement and recruit new followers into their worshiping of a book of fairy tales and it's protagonists. They have a history of shaming and smearing the reputations of members who question their "faith" and want to leave for the real world. Can we at least call that cultish?

They have a history of shaming and smearing the reputations of members who question their "faith" and want to leave for the real world.
    ... and how do you know this?

Sorry for asking a lot of questions. I find cults rather fascinating.

... and how do you know this?

Sorry for asking a lot of questions. I find cults rather fascinating.
    The same wonderful device you're using here to post these questions is connected to this wonderful invention calls the internet. This great place called google might even enlighten you some if you search for "Morning Star Ranch cult".

There are also stories of few southern Californian friends who've been intrigued by the twelve tribes of the commonwealth and quickly found out it wasn't for them.

The same wonderful device you're using here to post these questions is connected to this wonderful invention calls the internet. This great place called google might even enlighten you some if you search for "Morning Star Ranch cult".

There are also stories of few southern Californian friends who've been intrigued by the twelve tribes of the commonwealth and quickly found out it wasn't for them.
    ha!!! You lil smart ass. I get you though. It's starting to seem like it by all the stuff i'm reading now. But i'll just leave it at that and keep buying their delicious green drinks.

No, I'm with you, they make some seriously delicious green drink. Even if they put children in it, I'd probably still buy it.

No, I'm with you, they make some seriously delicious green drink. Even if they put children in it, I'd probably still buy it.
    hahaha!!!