Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

wait, you're the guitarist of the Rx Bandits?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveChoi View Post
    I am posting under my real name.. Some of you may know me, some of you may not..

Ive made my peace with these people even though they tried to Single Me out as some Drug Czar Simply Because I dance Well...

I am calling these people out because THEY KNOW THEMSELVES THEY SIMPLY WENT TOO FUKIN FAR WITH THEIR INVASIVE PURSUIT OF "CATCHING ME IN THE ACT"; and when I mean too far, I MEAN PLACING HIDDEN CAMERAS AND MICS IN MY CAMP SITE, IN MY CAR, AND EVEN IN MY BAG OF WEED..FOLLOWING ME TO THE BATHROOM EVERYTIME..CHECKING TO SEE IF IM LEGITIMATELY TAKING A SHIT, a PISS, or Just Popping A Pill..lol.. YES, THEY WENT TO THIS EXTREME TO VALIDATE WHATEVER VINDICTIVE BULLSHIT THEY HAD AGAINST ME.. THEY EVEN DID SOMETHING TO MY CELL PHONE WHERE THEY COULD HEAR THE SILENT FARTS I WOULD PASS..LOL.. AND HOW DO I KNOW THIS? BECAUSE EVERY TIME I WOULD PASS A SILENT ONE THEY WOULD RESPOND STATING "He Just Farted" LOL..THEY EVEN TOOK PHOTOS OF MY FLACID PENIS LMAO

THESE PEOPLE ARE STALKERS, AND HAVE BEEN STALKING ME FOR 3 COACHELLAS IN A ROW.. YES THREE!

And Please Keep In MIND I AM NOT A DRUG DEALER NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN.. SO CATCHING ME SELLING DRUGS AT COACHELLA IS A DEFINITIVE NO.. IM AT THE FESTIVAL TO LET LOOSE, HAVE FUN, AND BE FREE FROM THE DAILY STRESSES LIFE OFFERS US ALL.. NO DIFFERENT THAN YOU

So Here is my Story..ITS A BIT LONG AND REALLY SCATTERED BECAUSE EXPLAINING ALL THE DETAILS IS BIT OF A CHALLENGE

Myself and the group I came with had our camp site located at S155... Friday comes along and I go into the Festival and immediately the stalking begins by this POS Korean Kid who likes to spew all sorts of Critical Insults my way while Im doing my Thing at Coachella... Ive gotten so use to it from the past 2 Coachellas I didnt pay too much mind to him or the people he was with.. I thought they were just admirers on my dick... But that was far from the case..

So im having my usual Coachella Fun on Friday.. By the time 9:00 pm comes along I realize I want to go to back to my campsite to smoke some herb before Outkast comes on... While Im walking back to my campsite I notice a couple of the stalkers followed me back to my campsite.. At the time they had no idea I could hear everything they were saying about me behind my back, but apparently I have Supersonic hearing and could virtually hear everything they were saying about me.. Anyways, I get to my campsite grab my weed, smoke some and stuff the remainder of it in my nutsack where I had my other party favor (Mollys)..

The Minute I stuff the weed into my crotch area I overhear them talking about how they could see the Mollies yada yada.. So Naturally I get paranoid as Fuk and Dont leave my campsite at all.. I end up missing Outkast thus Ruining my Friday Night..

Saturday Morning Rolls along, the minute I wake up I can hear the campsite across from us S156 talking about me ( This Campsite at S156 turned out to be Narc Headquarters in the Area, meaning alot of the legitimate Police were stationed in this campsite).... Now the difference is they are doing their Best to Butter me up this time.. They are essentially throwing a ton of Praise my Way, trying to make feel like a Dance God or someshit lol :laugh: There were all sorts of Women coming into our neighboring Campsite asking about me, telling me how they want to hook up, party together yada yada yada, but NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY COME INTO MY CAMP SITE.. (STILL NO RED FLAG ENTERS MY MIND)

These Fuckers even had the balls to start communicating to me though the Mic they had place in our campsite asking me stupid questions like "Can you still dance the same way without Molly" "There are very important people at the Festival who would like to see you dance with out Molly; LIKE SHUT THE FUK UP ALREADY.

It was apparent not only was my campsite mic'd up but there were cameras as well because I could hear them talking about my every move.. AND I MEAN EVERY FUKIN MOVE.... Anyway, at this point I really didnt give a fuck.. Im here to have fun and be as free as I can possibly be over the next 2 Days..

So around 3:00pm Saturday my group and I decide to take off to the fesitival, before we take off this Smoking White Chick from the Police Campsite (which Im still unaware of at the time) comes out and starts talking about how she wants to go to the festival with me and wants to Fuck me, party with me, BLAH BLAH BLAH.. NATURALLY AS A STRAIGHT MALE IM LIKE "HELL THE FUCKIN YES" LOL

So as me and my group leave our campsite at 3:00 this Hot White girl meets me outside so we can walk to the fesitival together, except she just takes off kind of fast and turns the opposite direction of the festival which causes me to stop and wait for my group to catch up.. As my group and I start walking towards the festival a cop car drives right past us then it HITS ME, OMG "THIS IS A FUKIN SETUP" THEY NEW WHERE I HID MY PARTY FAVORS, AND WERE TRYING TO GET ME WALK THROUGH THE FESTIVAL LINE AT WHICH TIME THEY WOULD SEARCH MY CROTCH AREA AND BUST ME FOR THE MOLLYS I HAD (Although there were less than what they had expected)

SO I IMMEDIATELY STOP AND WALK BACK TO MY CAMPSITE.. THE MINUTE I GET BACK TO MY CAMPSITE ALL MY NEIGHBORING CAMPERS JUMP OUT AND SAY "WE GOT YOU" WE KNOW YOU HAVE MOLLYS HIDDEN IN YOUR CROTCH, YOU'RE BUSTED"

OF COURSE I COULD ONLY LOOK AT THESE PIECE OF SHIT SNITCHES WITH UTTER DISGUST.. BUT I ALSO KNEW THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY REAL EVIDENCE THAT THE MOLLYS WERE STILL HIDDEN IN MY CROTCH, BECAUSE I HAD REMOVED THE BAG OF WEED WITH THE HIDDEN CAMERA IN IT THE NIGHT BEFORE...

SO I START CALLING OUT AND CURSING OUT THE COP TENT ACROSS THE WAY FOR BEING ON SOME BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT.... THE MAIN NARC AT THE SITE EVEN CALLS HIS BOSS TO GET THE "OK" TO ARREST ME BUT GETS DENIED :laugh: BECAUSE I NEVER WALKED THROUGH THE FESTIVAL LINE TO GET CHECKED..

I AM NOW LITERALLY IN A STANDSTILL WITH THE POLICE :laugh:

I KEEP TALKING SHIT TO THEM.. INFORMING THEM THERE JOB IS TO FIND DRUG DEALERS AND IF THEY WERE ACTUALLY DOING THEIR FUKIN JOBS THEY MIGHT FIND SOME ACTUAL DRUG DEALERS AT THE FESTIVAL.. BUT OF COURSE NO, THEY WERE OUT TO GET ME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING AND THIS BECAME VERY APPARENT..

SO AT THIS POINT I TRY TO RALLY ANY AND ALL COACHELLITES THAT WAS WILLING TO LISTEN TO BAND TOGETHER TO FIGHT THESE POS NARCS..

I START YELLING TO EVERY PERSON WHO WOULD WALK IN FRONT OF MY CAMPSITE THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE SURROUNDING ME WERE FUKIN NARCS AND OR POLICE.. I COULD LITERALLY SEE HOW INFURIATED THESE COPS WERE GETTING WITH ME.. AT THIS STAGE I WAS WILLING TO SIT THIS OUT TO THE END OF THE FESTIVAL BECAUSE GOING TO JAIL WAS NOT AN OPTION..

SO I MISS ALL OF SATURDAYS EVENTS.. EVERYTHING.. I MISSED IT ALL AND EVENTUALLY WENT TO SLEEP IN MY TENT AROUND 10pm BECAUSE I WAS SIMPLY OVER IT..

I WAKE UP AT 3:00 AM SUNDAY TO FIND OUT THAT THE BUTTON ON MY SHORTS WAS MISSING AND THE MOLLYS IN MY CROTCH WERE NOW GONE! LOL

I GET OUT OF MY TENT AND I IMMEDIATELY OVER HEAR THE NARC TENT ACROSS THE WAY SAYING HOW "THEY GOT THE MOLLYS, BUT THERE WERE ONLY 22 OF THEM AND NOT THE 30+ THEY ORIGINALLY THOUGHT I HAD"

THEY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. THEY DIDNT ARREST ME, NOR DID THEY TAKE MY WRISTBAND

I EVEN TOLD THE PEOPLE I CAME WITH THAT ALL PEOPLE SURROUNDING US WERE FUKIN SNITCHES AND NARCS (I Counted ATLEAST 30 of them) BUT NONE OF THESE FUCKERS BELIEVED ME.. IN FACT THEY SIMPLY GOT PISSED OFF AT ME FOR ACCUSING THESE PEOPLE "Who HAVE BEEN PARTYING WITH US" OF SUCH A FUCKED UP THING.. (THESE SNITCHES AND NARCS PLAY THE ROLE LIKE THEY ARE ACTUALLY PARTYING, SNIFFING FLOWER, POPPING FAKE PILLS ETC)

NATURALLY I FELT SO FUKIN UNCOMFORTABLE BY THAT TIME I TAKE MY S.U.V. AND LEAVE THE CAMPGROUND FIRST THING SUNDAY MORNING...

BUT OF COURSE I NOTICED I STILL HAD MY WRISTBAND SO IM LIKE "FUCK IT" IM TAKING MY CAR IN DAY PARKING AND IM GOING TO ENJOY MY LAST DAY OF COACHELLA WITHOUT MOLLY'S..

THE MINUTE I GET ONTO FESTIVAL GROUNDS THE FUCKERS NOTICE ME AND THE FOLLOWING AND STALKING BEGINS ALL OVER AGAIN.. EXCEPT THIS TIME I DECIDE IM JUST GOING TO GET DRUNK AND HAVE FUN..

I HAVE A COUPLE OF DRINKS AND I STILL DO MY COACHELLA THING WITHOUT THE USE OF MOLLYS AND NOW ALL THESE FUCKERS ARE AMAZED.. "OMG HE IS NATUALLY A GOOD DANCER, I CANT BELIEVE IT" LOL

BY THE END OF THE NIGHT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE WERE APOLOGIZING FROM EVER ASSUMING I WAS SOME E-TARDED FREAK AND JUST DID DRUGS AND DANCED BECAUSE I WAS SO FUCKED UP... LMAO

BY THE END OF SUNDAY NIGHT WE PRETTY MUCH ALL MAKE UP.. AND IT PRETTY MUCH ENDS THERE

I AM A VERY FORGIVING PERSON BY NATURE.. BUT COACHELLA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR GIVING THE POLICE THIS KIND OF AUTHORITY OF INVADING BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS, THE POLICE SHOULD BE FUKIN ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR THE BULLSHIT THEY PUT ME THROUGH THOSE 3 DAYS..

HIDDEN CAMERAS EVERYWHERE!!!!! IN MY CAR! IN MY CAMPSITE! TAPPING MY PHONES! TAKING PHOTOS OF MY FLACID PENIS! LISTENING IN TO MY SILENT FARTS (Many of them non LETHAL though LMAO)

AS YOU CAN SEE IT IS MY CHARACTER AS HUMAN BEING THAT ALLOWS ME LAUGH ABOUT ALL THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH THOSE 3 DAYS, BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I WAS REDEEMED THROUGH MY ACTIONS ON THAT LAST DAY ON SUNDAY.. BUT STILL ITS FUKIN DISTURBING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CAN BE INVOLVED IN SUCH A SICK TWISTED PLOT TO SOMEHOW SET ME UP AND PROVE THAT I WAS THE PERSON "THEY SO WANTED ME TO BE"

WHEN IN REALITY I AM THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE

SO FUCK YOU ALL FOR RUINING MY COACHELLA AND WASTING MY HARD EARNED MONEY..
    ����������������

Quote Originally Posted by zachattacks11 View Post
    I believe that you believe all this whacked out nonsense actually happened. You sound like this crazy woman who was about to attack me while screaming at me and others at the end of Qotsa. That lady was out of her mind trying to warn people, yelling and grabbing everyone. This is the internet equivalent to her freakout. She genuinely looked afraid, just I'm sure you are...but you need to lay off the pcp buddy. You don't want any part of that shit.
    was she wearing pink hotpants? if so I saw her too!

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    That goo is just a lubricant we used to insert the tracking device, nothing to worry about.
    I respect the fact that you are open about being one of those stalking narcs..

But it has to be emasculsting knowing you are obsessed with how another man Dances
    At a fukin music festival lol

Does pussy ever enter your mind while I'm shaking my ass to house music

Why I did.. how did you know? Are you clairvoyant?
    But seriously, Steve, because the narcs and snitches were always busy watching and stalking you, we were all able to sneak our stashes through security without incident. I owe you some edibles and several stimulants (and again ANYTHING else you might also want). You were a lifesaver this past weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

But it has to be emasculsting knowing you are obsessed with how another man Dances

Steve, they are all jealous of your moves. That's why they gossip like high school mean girls. You may want to lay low next year and see if they stop talking about you. At least you're in a safe place right now, correct? Build that safety fort with all the pillows available to you and take a rest inside. All the chatter will silence by tomorrow.

I want kvnty to talk me down next time I wig out. You're such a stinkfisted sweetheart kvnty.
    Well, did you get his dick pic, too?

old school

Its all a part of the master plan to map your dance moves and integrate them into the robots that will destroy humankind. I mean you wouldn't think we would design robots that can't dance would you? I mean whats the point of having robots if they can't dance and why have them dance if they aren't capable of the sickest dance moves known in existence? You see Mr. Choi this has been the mission all along. You are the chosen one and we had to track you during your Coachella weekend because it was one of the few rare occurrences in which you unleashed these sinister dance moves in public. It was the only way. I assure you it has nothing to do with your flacid or pussy as these robots will have neither and will wield only your floor crushing moves on their quest for complete global dominance.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

Holy shit, lay off the meth bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

old school

Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    Well, did you get his dick pic, too?
    It has gone to press and is on file. You might be disappointed, just a warning.

Steve, they are all jealous of your moves. That's why they gossip like high school mean girls. You may want to lay low next year and see if they stop talking about you. At least you're in a safe place right now, correct? Build that safety fort with all the pillows available to you and take a rest inside. All the chatter will silence by tomorrow.
    Yeah I'm good bro. I'm back to my normal daily routine. If I'm alive I'll be at Coachella next year, but I'll probably go by myself, because I feel like anyone that comes with me will be unwelcomed, harassed, and stalked by these pricks.

I was at the party on Sunday all day. I made my peace with most of them on that day

In the end I'm not bitter at all.. I'm no different than any of these people Narc or not. I'm just trying to have a good time

So I'll definetly see you all next year, God willing

Its all a part of the master plan to map your dance moves and integrate them into the robots that will destroy humankind. I mean you wouldn't think we would design robots that can't dance would you? I mean whats the point of having robots if they can't dance and why have them dance if they aren't capable of the sickest dance moves known in existence? You see Mr. Choi this has been the mission all along. You are the chosen one and we had to track you during your Coachella weekend because it was one of the few rare occurrences in which you unleashed these sinister dance moves in public. It was the only way. I assure you it has nothing to do with your flacid or pussy as these robots will have neither and will wield only your floor crushing moves on their quest for complete global dominance.
    All you really needed to say was " I'm a homosexual, and I am turned on by the way you dance"

I would've understood

Yeah I'm good bro. I'm back to my normal daily routine. If I'm alive I'll be at Coachella next year, but I'll probably go by myself, because I feel like anyone that comes with me will be unwelcomed, harassed, and stalked by these pricks.

I was at the party on Sunday all day. I made my peace with most of them on that day

In the end I'm not bitter at all.. I'm no different than any of these people Narc or not. I'm just trying to have a good time

You can do this, Steve. No, wait. You HAVE to do this, Steve. Coachella just won't be the same without you.

old school

I'm afraid not SteveChoi ol' boy. By then the bots will have destroyed it all. All thanks to your ignorance and showmanship that divulged the most powerful dance moves the world has ever known!!!

One thing I do need to get off my chest

Apologies to Freddy Prinze Jr for Cursing him out in 2012 when all that chaos unfolded.. I was a total prick to you and I was wrong

One thing I do need to get off my chest

Apologies to Freddy Prinze Jr for Cursing him out in 2012 when all that chaos unfolded.. I was a total prick to you and I was wrong
    Believe Freddy Prinze Jr is a frequent contributor to this board - or someone here can forward your apology to him. I'm sure he will appreciate hearing this even if it is a couple years after the fact. Never too late for sorry, right, Steve?

Believe Freddy Prinze Jr is a frequent contributor to this board - or someone here can forward your apology to him. I'm sure he will appreciate hearing this even if it is a couple years after the fact. Never too late for sorry, right, Steve?
    Sometimes it is too late.. especially if that someone is dead lol...

But yeah in the ideal sense I concur 100%

But I am human, and thus make mistakes. I can only hope to learn from those mistake and hopefully become a better person from them

And in Freddies Case I was an absolute douche.. My bad

old school

The face of the bots will be modeled after Mr. Prinze Jr. in homage to you Mr. Choi. A fitting end to your insolence and degradation of the greatest actor of our time.

Would love to know more about this Freddie incident from 2012, but only if you have the time and wherewithal to retell it.

Shit's fucked up. Have you considered a costume, mask, wig or plastic sugary so THEY can't recognize you? Or do you think your MOVES would give you away once you started dancing?

Steve, I want to see you dance - with molly and without molly.

Quote Originally Posted by PagodasPinkPants View Post
    Shit's fucked up. Have you considered a costume, mask, wig or plastic sugary so THEY can't recognize you? Or do you think your MOVES would give you away once you started dancing?
    I don't Call my shit Swag.. I call it my style,* so what do you think?

i sure the hell just read all that. utterly amazing
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

Quote Originally Posted by caeden View Post
    i sure the hell just read all that. utterly amazing
    And believe this. The shit I wrote is a mere generalization. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by fakepornotits View Post
    Steve, I want to see you dance - with molly and without molly.
    I'd rather see you Dance with me, rather than you Watch me Dance by myself.

These trolling threads are getting to be a bit cliché now.

Here is what really happened.

Someone makes a new coachella forum ID, then goes on to rant and rave because he needs attention. Then he logged onto his other coachella forum ID with over 10K posts to make a delightfully clever quip about the rant and rave he just fabricated.

The only question is, did he laugh at his own joke?
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

Quote Originally Posted by catherineparr View Post
    was she wearing pink hotpants? if so I saw her too!
    Yeah I believe that's the same woman who lost her shit. This one lady was about to throw down with her before the husband restrained her.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie S. View Post
    I didn't read any of it but please stop yelling.
    TRUTH
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by grannock View Post
    Here is what really happened.

Someone makes a new coachella forum ID, then goes on to rant and rave because he needs attention. Then he logged onto his other coachella forum ID with over 10K posts to make a delightfully clever quip about the rant and rave he just fabricated.

The only question is, did he laugh at his own joke?
    Everything I have stated is 100% true.. and I'm certain there are other coachella heads that will back up my story..

Believe me when I say I love this festival and everything it represents.. But what I went through those 3 days are the complete antithesis of what Coachella is about

I hope my experience will be a catalyst for change for future coachellas because NO ONE deserves go through the bullshit I went through weekend two