Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 97

Thread: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

  1. #61

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by grannock View Post
    Here is what really happened.

    Someone makes a new coachella forum ID, then goes on to rant and rave because he needs attention. Then he logged onto his other coachella forum ID with over 10K posts to make a delightfully clever quip about the rant and rave he just fabricated.

    The only question is, did he laugh at his own joke?
    Either way, this person needs help.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

  2. #62

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by vogina View Post
    Either way, this person needs help.

    Yeah I need help for telling the truth

    If you dont believe me, you can easily just shut the fuk up and ignore the thread

    no one is asking you to give an opinion

    Thank You

  3. #63
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,130

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Posting stupid shit like this on a message board is inviting opinion, dumbass.

  4. #64

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Posting stupid shit like this on a message board is inviting opinion, dumbass.
    Whether you think my post is intelligent or dumb is irrelevant. Because it's the fukin truth

    Honestly, why would someone concoct a story like this out the blue?

    If I really wanted attention I could have easily posted this in a busier forum..

  5. #65
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,867

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    LET US COUNT THE NUMBER OF FUCKS GIVEN.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  6. #66
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    Get help.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  7. #67
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    oh and for this you win, FB.

    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    My=59

    Camp22

    Fuck=11

    Molly=10

    Coachella=9

    Crotch=5

    Flacid=2
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  8. #68

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by grannock View Post
    Here is what really happened.

    Someone makes a new coachella forum ID, then goes on to rant and rave because he needs attention. Then he logged onto his other coachella forum ID with over 10K posts to make a delightfully clever quip about the rant and rave he just fabricated.

    The only question is, did he laugh at his own joke?
    Nailed it. Steve Choi is probably a real person that this 10k post count is attempting to shame over some minor insult that sent AliasSteveChoi into a haterage. The real Steve Choi is probably the man. Op lost me after the second paragraph.

  9. #69
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    NO WAY?!?!?!?! FOR REELZZZ??
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPanchoStinky View Post
    Nailed it. Steve Choi is probably a real person that this 10k post count is attempting to shame over some minor insult that sent AliasSteveChoi into a haterage. The real Steve Choi is probably the man. Op lost me after the second paragraph.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  10. #70
    Lurker
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    40

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    next year I'm wearing a shirt that says "Steve Choi sold me drugs"

  11. #71

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    NO WAY?!?!?!?! FOR REELZZZ??
    With popularity comes scrutiny.

    Translation: STFU

  12. #72

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    LET US COUNT THE NUMBER OF FUCKS GIVEN.
    Survey of the grichsgang house yields zero.
    I have been to concerts. I will go to concerts in the future.

  13. #73
    old school PJandBompton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,607

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    god I hope they arrest you.

    11/21 - Pearl Jam - Viejas Arena

  14. #74
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,138

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPanchoStinky View Post
    Nailed it. Steve Choi is probably a real person that this 10k post count is attempting to shame over some minor insult that sent AliasSteveChoi into a haterage. The real Steve Choi is probably the man. Op lost me after the second paragraph.
    Quote Originally Posted by grannock View Post
    Here is what really happened.

    Someone makes a new coachella forum ID, then goes on to rant and rave because he needs attention. Then he logged onto his other coachella forum ID with over 10K posts to make a delightfully clever quip about the rant and rave he just fabricated.

    The only question is, did he laugh at his own joke?
    You guys caught me. I haven't been getting enough attention from my submissives recently so I needed another outlet. I bet you are both bangup detectives.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  15. #75

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Oh shit, is grannock using the scientific method again?

  16. #76
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Why don't you go die by being beaten by a bag dicks?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPanchoStinky View Post
    With popularity comes scrutiny.

    Translation: STFU
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  17. #77

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    Why don't you go die by being beaten by a bag dicks?
    Like I'm some whipping boy for all of the guilty numb ones who deserve to be beaten to death by bags of dick? Bickering beats boring bullshit.

  18. #78
    Member Sheldorrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Denvarroooo
    Posts
    600

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPanchoStinky View Post
    Like I'm some whipping boy for all of the guilty numb ones who deserve to be beaten to death by bags of dick? Bickering beats boring bullshit.
    Insightful comments you're incapable of making beat both
    CHECK OUT HOW ME AND MY BORING FRIENDS EXPERIENCE COACHELLA!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FL8IWFxMU

  19. #79
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,894

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPanchoStinky View Post
    Like I'm some whipping boy for all of the guilty numb ones who deserve to be beaten to death by bags of dick? Bickering beats boring bullshit.
    guilty numnums.

    where's that breastmilk fucker?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  20. #80
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,894

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    You guys caught me. I haven't been getting enough attention from my submissives recently so I needed another outlet. I bet you are both bangup detectives.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  21. #81

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    guilty numnums.

    where's that breastmilk
    Secret handshake talk? Who is Adrian Belew? Lol @ Sheldorrr trying to level up with some inarticulate unremarkable one liner. Par for the course, I'm predicting.

  22. #82
    Member Sheldorrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Denvarroooo
    Posts
    600

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPanchoStinky View Post
    Secret handshake talk? Who is Adrian Belew? Lol @ Sheldorrr trying to level up with some inarticulate unremarkable one liner. Par for the course, I'm predicting.
    I'm never gonna evolve at this point :-(
    CHECK OUT HOW ME AND MY BORING FRIENDS EXPERIENCE COACHELLA!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FL8IWFxMU

  23. #83
    Lurker DogToggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    You guys: This man is telling the truth.

    Now, I don't know about hidden cameras inside the crotch, but my similar experience on all other counts during weekend 1 last year is the reason I skipped Coachella this year for the first time in 8 years.

    A little group of c**ts we were camping near had a problem with my gf (we wanted to sleep a little past sunrise on day 2 and asked them to accommodate, our bad). Later that day, in the Sahara tent, they start jumping on us and shit like that while dancing. We're not gonna let it get to us. All of a sudden one of them takes a picture of us and runs off. BOOM weekend over.

    When I see their friends keep looking behind us and get excited when a man starts making a bee-line for us, I tell my gf to start moving, ditch what little nothing we had, and gtfo. FOR THE REST OF THE DAY AND NIGHT WE ARE CONSTANTLY FOLLOWED AND PHOTOGRAPHED.

    We are scared to go back to our campsite, as we sit at a picnic table to discuss strategy they send stupid little guys to "pick up trash" with one of those pointy sticks. He follows us anywhere, and reports to a chick sitting on a nearby bench when we start calling him out.

    We eventually go back to the site but don't enter the tent, we don't know if we're being set up. Security and staff go by constantly throughout the night, shining lights in. One man stationed near the food area in the campground, up on that little hill, so he can see straight into our area. There is someone stationed in that exact spot at every hour I wake up during the night.

    At one point I marched right up to the police cruiser that chills in the corner of the campground to plead my case. The office all but confirms it: "Now, I cannot disclose whether you are, or are not, being watched, but I suggest you go back to your site."

    Steve, like you, we GTFO Sunday morning (but we did go back for day 3 later to enjoy the dust storm from hell). By this time they had planted more ppl around us. As we hastily tear down the tent, this female narc is snapping pictures of us with a camera designed to look like a make-up compact.

    Fishy business continues at the hotel we check in to regarding undercovers and surveillance. I'm not gonna get into it, there are also tons of details I left out above due to time constraints right now.

    99% of people will make it thru Coachella without a hitch (I had for 6 years straight), but mark my words: get on that shit list - even if you've really done nothing wrong - and there is no getting off. The security apparatus there, along with support from the cops, will take you straight to Hell. There were even some staff who were good people, but knew who they were working for, and they sympathized with us but could do nothing to stop it. People may think this is a joke, if so they have never been targeted by this police state STASI machine. I may never step foot in California again.
    Camp next to your car with re-entry - 2010

  24. #84

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldorrr View Post
    I'm never gonna evolve at this point :-(
    Hey! It could be worse. You could be getting Steve Choi'd right now.

  25. #85
    Member grannock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,506

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    You guys caught me. I haven't been getting enough attention from my submissives recently so I needed another outlet. I bet you are both bangup detectives.
    Your " post every shity concert ive attended" thread not doing it for you anymore?

  26. #86
    Member imademilwaukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    echo park
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    what are the odds that a man who says he's being constantly followed and spied by coachella would use his real name on the message boards?

  27. #87

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by imademilwaukee View Post
    what are the odds that a man who says he's being constantly followed and spied by coachella would use his real name on the message boards?
    These people already know my real name, I have nothing to hide

    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    next year I'm wearing a shirt that says "Steve Choi sold me drugs"
    I would totally buy one of those off you and rock it all 3 days..Bring me one for each day, all different colors lol

  28. #88

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by DogToggler View Post
    You guys: This man is telling the truth.

    Now, I don't know about hidden cameras inside the crotch, but my similar experience on all other counts during weekend 1 last year is the reason I skipped Coachella this year for the first time in 8 years.

    A little group of c**ts we were camping near had a problem with my gf (we wanted to sleep a little past sunrise on day 2 and asked them to accommodate, our bad). Later that day, in the Sahara tent, they start jumping on us and shit like that while dancing. We're not gonna let it get to us. All of a sudden one of them takes a picture of us and runs off. BOOM weekend over.

    When I see their friends keep looking behind us and get excited when a man starts making a bee-line for us, I tell my gf to start moving, ditch what little nothing we had, and gtfo. FOR THE REST OF THE DAY AND NIGHT WE ARE CONSTANTLY FOLLOWED AND PHOTOGRAPHED.

    We are scared to go back to our campsite, as we sit at a picnic table to discuss strategy they send stupid little guys to "pick up trash" with one of those pointy sticks. He follows us anywhere, and reports to a chick sitting on a nearby bench when we start calling him out.

    We eventually go back to the site but don't enter the tent, we don't know if we're being set up. Security and staff go by constantly throughout the night, shining lights in. One man stationed near the food area in the campground, up on that little hill, so he can see straight into our area. There is someone stationed in that exact spot at every hour I wake up during the night.

    At one point I marched right up to the police cruiser that chills in the corner of the campground to plead my case. The office all but confirms it: "Now, I cannot disclose whether you are, or are not, being watched, but I suggest you go back to your site."

    Steve, like you, we GTFO Sunday morning (but we did go back for day 3 later to enjoy the dust storm from hell). By this time they had planted more ppl around us. As we hastily tear down the tent, this female narc is snapping pictures of us with a camera designed to look like a make-up compact.

    Fishy business continues at the hotel we check in to regarding undercovers and surveillance. I'm not gonna get into it, there are also tons of details I left out above due to time constraints right now.

    99% of people will make it thru Coachella without a hitch (I had for 6 years straight), but mark my words: get on that shit list - even if you've really done nothing wrong - and there is no getting off. The security apparatus there, along with support from the cops, will take you straight to Hell. There were even some staff who were good people, but knew who they were working for, and they sympathized with us but could do nothing to stop it. People may think this is a joke, if so they have never been targeted by this police state STASI machine. I may never step foot in California again.
    My cousin got fucked with so much last year he decided not to Coachella this year..

    The invasion of privacy is really disturbing. They are without a doubt breaking basic civil rights to prove whatever agenda they have against us.

    In my case they went to the extreme. And it's fukin sad.


    So take heed Coachella , whatever agreement Goldenvoice and the City of Indio have in terms of security, narcs, and snitches has given these bastards a shitload of autonomous power to seriously fuk up your coachella.

    The number of undercover narcs and snitches should not be ignored. There are literally thousands scattered throughout the festival. And sadly, they don't seem to target the actual dealers, but people they have personal vendettas against at which they suspect "possible drug use"

    In other words these piece of shit Narcs who are getting paid to be at the festival*arent doing their fukin jobs. They are lazy fukin cops who simply try to bust people out of convenience or some b.s personal agenda.


    They are invading on personal freedoms we are all guaranteed being citizens of this country. This invasion is what disturbs me most, and something every Coachella supporter must stand up and fight against.


    I only hope they try and Fuck with me next year. Because if you were near me on Sunday when I blew these fuckers minds, its def going to be on next year


    Coachella I Love You

  29. #89
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,130

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Why are we only hearing about this from you? If thousands are being wrongly singled out then where are they? Have their voices been silenced? Permanently?

    Snitches get stitches. Right?

  30. #90

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Dude,

    You guys don't realize that they are tracking your every move BECAUSE YOU HAVE A RADIO ID TAG IN YOUR WRISTBAND. DUH. Think about it....you have to "register" it ?? What the hell is that? Seriously. I have some advice. Just swap your wristband with somebody every 30 minutes or so. Soon, they will have no idea where you are.

    Also......DONT EAT THE BROWN ACID, MAN

    Maybe you should stay off of the molly, too. Explain to me why I get this picture when I Google "Steve Choi" AND dancing AND molly :

    b.jpg
    They heard me singing and they told me to STOP.

Similar Threads

  1. Narcs at weekend 1
    By timothyhockley in forum Past Experiences
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 05-07-2014, 10:22 AM
  2. NARCS!!
    By weezy f baby in forum Questions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 07:06 PM
  3. NARCS!!!! READ THIS!!!!
    By weezy f baby in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 01:05 PM
  4. Reviews that ruined it
    By faxman75 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 01:40 PM
  5. Coachella to be possibly ruined by earthquake?
    By TickleMeElmo in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 01:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •