Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 98

Thread: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

  1. #1

    Default How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    I am posting under my real name.. Some of you may know me, some of you may not..

    Ive made my peace with these people even though they tried to Single Me out as some Drug Czar Simply Because I dance Well...

    I am calling these people out because THEY KNOW THEMSELVES THEY SIMPLY WENT TOO FUKIN FAR WITH THEIR INVASIVE PURSUIT OF "CATCHING ME IN THE ACT"; and when I mean too far, I MEAN PLACING HIDDEN CAMERAS AND MICS IN MY CAMP SITE, IN MY CAR, AND EVEN IN MY BAG OF WEED..FOLLOWING ME TO THE BATHROOM EVERYTIME..CHECKING TO SEE IF IM LEGITIMATELY TAKING A SHIT, a PISS, or Just Popping A Pill..lol.. YES, THEY WENT TO THIS EXTREME TO VALIDATE WHATEVER VINDICTIVE BULLSHIT THEY HAD AGAINST ME.. THEY EVEN DID SOMETHING TO MY CELL PHONE WHERE THEY COULD HEAR THE SILENT FARTS I WOULD PASS..LOL.. AND HOW DO I KNOW THIS? BECAUSE EVERY TIME I WOULD PASS A SILENT ONE THEY WOULD RESPOND STATING "He Just Farted" LOL..THEY EVEN TOOK PHOTOS OF MY FLACID PENIS LMAO

    THESE PEOPLE ARE STALKERS, AND HAVE BEEN STALKING ME FOR 3 COACHELLAS IN A ROW.. YES THREE!

    And Please Keep In MIND I AM NOT A DRUG DEALER NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN.. SO CATCHING ME SELLING DRUGS AT COACHELLA IS A DEFINITIVE NO.. IM AT THE FESTIVAL TO LET LOOSE, HAVE FUN, AND BE FREE FROM THE DAILY STRESSES LIFE OFFERS US ALL.. NO DIFFERENT THAN YOU

    So Here is my Story..ITS A BIT LONG AND REALLY SCATTERED BECAUSE EXPLAINING ALL THE DETAILS IS BIT OF A CHALLENGE

    Myself and the group I came with had our camp site located at S155... Friday comes along and I go into the Festival and immediately the stalking begins by this POS Korean Kid who likes to spew all sorts of Critical Insults my way while Im doing my Thing at Coachella... Ive gotten so use to it from the past 2 Coachellas I didnt pay too much mind to him or the people he was with.. I thought they were just admirers on my dick... But that was far from the case..

    So im having my usual Coachella Fun on Friday.. By the time 9:00 pm comes along I realize I want to go to back to my campsite to smoke some herb before Outkast comes on... While Im walking back to my campsite I notice a couple of the stalkers followed me back to my campsite.. At the time they had no idea I could hear everything they were saying about me behind my back, but apparently I have Supersonic hearing and could virtually hear everything they were saying about me.. Anyways, I get to my campsite grab my weed, smoke some and stuff the remainder of it in my nutsack where I had my other party favor (Mollys)..

    The Minute I stuff the weed into my crotch area I overhear them talking about how they could see the Mollies yada yada.. So Naturally I get paranoid as Fuk and Dont leave my campsite at all.. I end up missing Outkast thus Ruining my Friday Night..

    Saturday Morning Rolls along, the minute I wake up I can hear the campsite across from us S156 talking about me ( This Campsite at S156 turned out to be Narc Headquarters in the Area, meaning alot of the legitimate Police were stationed in this campsite).... Now the difference is they are doing their Best to Butter me up this time.. They are essentially throwing a ton of Praise my Way, trying to make feel like a Dance God or someshit lol :laugh: There were all sorts of Women coming into our neighboring Campsite asking about me, telling me how they want to hook up, party together yada yada yada, but NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY COME INTO MY CAMP SITE.. (STILL NO RED FLAG ENTERS MY MIND)

    These Fuckers even had the balls to start communicating to me though the Mic they had place in our campsite asking me stupid questions like "Can you still dance the same way without Molly" "There are very important people at the Festival who would like to see you dance with out Molly; LIKE SHUT THE FUK UP ALREADY.

    It was apparent not only was my campsite mic'd up but there were cameras as well because I could hear them talking about my every move.. AND I MEAN EVERY FUKIN MOVE.... Anyway, at this point I really didnt give a fuck.. Im here to have fun and be as free as I can possibly be over the next 2 Days..

    So around 3:00pm Saturday my group and I decide to take off to the fesitival, before we take off this Smoking White Chick from the Police Campsite (which Im still unaware of at the time) comes out and starts talking about how she wants to go to the festival with me and wants to Fuck me, party with me, BLAH BLAH BLAH.. NATURALLY AS A STRAIGHT MALE IM LIKE "HELL THE FUCKIN YES" LOL

    So as me and my group leave our campsite at 3:00 this Hot White girl meets me outside so we can walk to the fesitival together, except she just takes off kind of fast and turns the opposite direction of the festival which causes me to stop and wait for my group to catch up.. As my group and I start walking towards the festival a cop car drives right past us then it HITS ME, OMG "THIS IS A FUKIN SETUP" THEY NEW WHERE I HID MY PARTY FAVORS, AND WERE TRYING TO GET ME WALK THROUGH THE FESTIVAL LINE AT WHICH TIME THEY WOULD SEARCH MY CROTCH AREA AND BUST ME FOR THE MOLLYS I HAD (Although there were less than what they had expected)

    SO I IMMEDIATELY STOP AND WALK BACK TO MY CAMPSITE.. THE MINUTE I GET BACK TO MY CAMPSITE ALL MY NEIGHBORING CAMPERS JUMP OUT AND SAY "WE GOT YOU" WE KNOW YOU HAVE MOLLYS HIDDEN IN YOUR CROTCH, YOU'RE BUSTED"

    OF COURSE I COULD ONLY LOOK AT THESE PIECE OF SHIT SNITCHES WITH UTTER DISGUST.. BUT I ALSO KNEW THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY REAL EVIDENCE THAT THE MOLLYS WERE STILL HIDDEN IN MY CROTCH, BECAUSE I HAD REMOVED THE BAG OF WEED WITH THE HIDDEN CAMERA IN IT THE NIGHT BEFORE...

    SO I START CALLING OUT AND CURSING OUT THE COP TENT ACROSS THE WAY FOR BEING ON SOME BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT.... THE MAIN NARC AT THE SITE EVEN CALLS HIS BOSS TO GET THE "OK" TO ARREST ME BUT GETS DENIED :laugh: BECAUSE I NEVER WALKED THROUGH THE FESTIVAL LINE TO GET CHECKED..

    I AM NOW LITERALLY IN A STANDSTILL WITH THE POLICE :laugh:

    I KEEP TALKING SHIT TO THEM.. INFORMING THEM THERE JOB IS TO FIND DRUG DEALERS AND IF THEY WERE ACTUALLY DOING THEIR FUKIN JOBS THEY MIGHT FIND SOME ACTUAL DRUG DEALERS AT THE FESTIVAL.. BUT OF COURSE NO, THEY WERE OUT TO GET ME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING AND THIS BECAME VERY APPARENT..

    SO AT THIS POINT I TRY TO RALLY ANY AND ALL COACHELLITES THAT WAS WILLING TO LISTEN TO BAND TOGETHER TO FIGHT THESE POS NARCS..

    I START YELLING TO EVERY PERSON WHO WOULD WALK IN FRONT OF MY CAMPSITE THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE SURROUNDING ME WERE FUKIN NARCS AND OR POLICE.. I COULD LITERALLY SEE HOW INFURIATED THESE COPS WERE GETTING WITH ME.. AT THIS STAGE I WAS WILLING TO SIT THIS OUT TO THE END OF THE FESTIVAL BECAUSE GOING TO JAIL WAS NOT AN OPTION..

    SO I MISS ALL OF SATURDAYS EVENTS.. EVERYTHING.. I MISSED IT ALL AND EVENTUALLY WENT TO SLEEP IN MY TENT AROUND 10pm BECAUSE I WAS SIMPLY OVER IT..

    I WAKE UP AT 3:00 AM SUNDAY TO FIND OUT THAT THE BUTTON ON MY SHORTS WAS MISSING AND THE MOLLYS IN MY CROTCH WERE NOW GONE! LOL

    I GET OUT OF MY TENT AND I IMMEDIATELY OVER HEAR THE NARC TENT ACROSS THE WAY SAYING HOW "THEY GOT THE MOLLYS, BUT THERE WERE ONLY 22 OF THEM AND NOT THE 30+ THEY ORIGINALLY THOUGHT I HAD"

    THEY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. THEY DIDNT ARREST ME, NOR DID THEY TAKE MY WRISTBAND

    I EVEN TOLD THE PEOPLE I CAME WITH THAT ALL PEOPLE SURROUNDING US WERE FUKIN SNITCHES AND NARCS (I Counted ATLEAST 30 of them) BUT NONE OF THESE FUCKERS BELIEVED ME.. IN FACT THEY SIMPLY GOT PISSED OFF AT ME FOR ACCUSING THESE PEOPLE "Who HAVE BEEN PARTYING WITH US" OF SUCH A FUCKED UP THING.. (THESE SNITCHES AND NARCS PLAY THE ROLE LIKE THEY ARE ACTUALLY PARTYING, SNIFFING FLOWER, POPPING FAKE PILLS ETC)

    NATURALLY I FELT SO FUKIN UNCOMFORTABLE BY THAT TIME I TAKE MY S.U.V. AND LEAVE THE CAMPGROUND FIRST THING SUNDAY MORNING...

    BUT OF COURSE I NOTICED I STILL HAD MY WRISTBAND SO IM LIKE "FUCK IT" IM TAKING MY CAR IN DAY PARKING AND IM GOING TO ENJOY MY LAST DAY OF COACHELLA WITHOUT MOLLY'S..

    THE MINUTE I GET ONTO FESTIVAL GROUNDS THE FUCKERS NOTICE ME AND THE FOLLOWING AND STALKING BEGINS ALL OVER AGAIN.. EXCEPT THIS TIME I DECIDE IM JUST GOING TO GET DRUNK AND HAVE FUN..

    I HAVE A COUPLE OF DRINKS AND I STILL DO MY COACHELLA THING WITHOUT THE USE OF MOLLYS AND NOW ALL THESE FUCKERS ARE AMAZED.. "OMG HE IS NATUALLY A GOOD DANCER, I CANT BELIEVE IT" LOL

    BY THE END OF THE NIGHT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE WERE APOLOGIZING FROM EVER ASSUMING I WAS SOME E-TARDED FREAK AND JUST DID DRUGS AND DANCED BECAUSE I WAS SO FUCKED UP... LMAO

    BY THE END OF SUNDAY NIGHT WE PRETTY MUCH ALL MAKE UP.. AND IT PRETTY MUCH ENDS THERE

    I AM A VERY FORGIVING PERSON BY NATURE.. BUT COACHELLA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR GIVING THE POLICE THIS KIND OF AUTHORITY OF INVADING BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS, THE POLICE SHOULD BE FUKIN ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR THE BULLSHIT THEY PUT ME THROUGH THOSE 3 DAYS..

    HIDDEN CAMERAS EVERYWHERE!!!!! IN MY CAR! IN MY CAMPSITE! TAPPING MY PHONES! TAKING PHOTOS OF MY FLACID PENIS! LISTENING IN TO MY SILENT FARTS (Many of them non LETHAL though LMAO)

    AS YOU CAN SEE IT IS MY CHARACTER AS HUMAN BEING THAT ALLOWS ME LAUGH ABOUT ALL THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH THOSE 3 DAYS, BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I WAS REDEEMED THROUGH MY ACTIONS ON THAT LAST DAY ON SUNDAY.. BUT STILL ITS FUKIN DISTURBING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CAN BE INVOLVED IN SUCH A SICK TWISTED PLOT TO SOMEHOW SET ME UP AND PROVE THAT I WAS THE PERSON "THEY SO WANTED ME TO BE"

    WHEN IN REALITY I AM THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE


    SO FUCK YOU ALL FOR RUINING MY COACHELLA AND WASTING MY HARD EARNED MONEY..
    Last edited by SteveChoi; 04-23-2014 at 07:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Eddie S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ventura County
    Posts
    377

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    I didn't read any of it but please stop yelling.

    12/26 Mystic Braves - Soho SB
    12/30 together Pangea - Echo
    1/4 Whirr - Echo
    2/28 Caribou - Fonda Theatre
    5/31 Neutral Milk Hotel - Ventura Theater

  3. #3

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    So you guys aware.. There are hundreds if NOT THOUSANDS OF UNDERCOVER POLICE AND SNITCHES AT COACHELLA..

    Im assuming alot of the younger Snitches get free Passes to Coachella but in return they have to report and kind of "suspicious activity"

    Of all these shit I went through is very real.. And I hope none of you have to experience the Bullshit I went through those 3 Days at Coachella

  4. #4

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie S. View Post
    I didn't read any of it but please stop yelling.
    Its a difficult read I understand.. But all of it is Very Fukin Real

  5. #5
    Member CaseSensitive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    515

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    I only read the first few paragraphs, but you sound exactly like my sister I law when she was on meth. I genuinely hope you get help.
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

  6. #6
    Member flowbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle/Palm Springs
    Posts
    1,344

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Wow you must do a lot. Cool story.

  7. #7

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    You are my hero.

  8. #8
    old school kvnty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sodom & Gomorrah
    Posts
    3,709

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveChoi View Post
    I am posting under my real name.. Some of you may know me, some of you may not..

    Ive made my peace with these people even though they tried to Single Me out as some Drug Czar Simply Because I dance Well...

    I am calling these people out because THEY KNOW THEMSELVES THEY SIMPLY WENT TOO FUKIN FAR WITH THEIR INVASIVE PURSUIT OF "CATCHING ME IN THE ACT"; and when I mean too far, I MEAN PLACING HIDDEN CAMERAS AND MICS IN MY CAMP SITE, IN MY CAR, AND EVEN IN MY BAG OF WEED..FOLLOWING ME TO THE BATHROOM EVERYTIME..CHECKING TO SEE IF IM LEGITIMATELY TAKING A SHIT, a PISS, or Just Popping A Pill..lol.. YES, THEY WENT TO THIS EXTREME TO VALIDATE WHATEVER VINDICTIVE BULLSHIT THEY HAD AGAINST ME.. THEY EVEN DID SOMETHING TO MY CELL PHONE WHERE THEY COULD HEAR THE SILENT FARTS I WOULD PASS..LOL.. AND HOW DO I KNOW THIS? BECAUSE EVERY TIME I WOULD PASS A SILENT ONE THEY WOULD RESPOND STATING "He Just Farted" LOL..THEY EVEN TOOK PHOTOS OF MY FLACID PENIS LMAO

    THESE PEOPLE ARE STALKERS, AND HAVE BEEN STALKING ME FOR 3 COACHELLAS IN A ROW.. YES THREE!

    And Please Keep In MIND I AM NOT A DRUG DEALER NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN.. SO CATCHING ME SELLING DRUGS AT COACHELLA IS A DEFINITIVE NO.. IM AT THE FESTIVAL TO LET LOOSE, HAVE FUN, AND BE FREE FROM THE DAILY STRESSES LIFE OFFERS US ALL.. NO DIFFERENT THAN YOU

    So Here is my Story..ITS A BIT LONG AND REALLY SCATTERED BECAUSE EXPLAINING ALL THE DETAILS IS BIT OF A CHALLENGE

    Myself and the group I came with had our camp site located at S155... Friday comes along and I go into the Festival and immediately the stalking begins by this POS Korean Kid who likes to spew all sorts of Critical Insults my way while Im doing my Thing at Coachella... Ive gotten so use to it from the past 2 Coachellas I didnt pay too much mind to him or the people he was with.. I thought they were just admirers on my dick... But that was far from the case..

    So im having my usual Coachella Fun on Friday.. By the time 9:00 pm comes along I realize I want to go to back to my campsite to smoke some herb before Outkast comes on... While Im walking back to my campsite I notice a couple of the stalkers followed me back to my campsite.. At the time they had no idea I could hear everything they were saying about me behind my back, but apparently I have Supersonic hearing and could virtually hear everything they were saying about me.. Anyways, I get to my campsite grab my weed, smoke some and stuff the remainder of it in my nutsack where I had my other party favor (Mollys)..

    The Minute I stuff the weed into my crotch area I overhear them talking about how they could see the Mollies yada yada.. So Naturally I get paranoid as Fuk and Dont leave my campsite at all.. I end up missing Outkast thus Ruining my Friday Night..

    Saturday Morning Rolls along, the minute I wake up I can hear the campsite across from us S156 talking about me ( This Campsite at S156 turned out to be Narc Headquarters in the Area, meaning alot of the legitimate Police were stationed in this campsite).... Now the difference is they are doing their Best to Butter me up this time.. They are essentially throwing a ton of Praise my Way, trying to make feel like a Dance God or someshit lol :laugh: There were all sorts of Women coming into our neighboring Campsite asking about me, telling me how they want to hook up, party together yada yada yada, but NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY COME INTO MY CAMP SITE.. (STILL NO RED FLAG ENTERS MY MIND)

    These Fuckers even had the balls to start communicating to me though the Mic they had place in our campsite asking me stupid questions like "Can you still dance the same way without Molly" "There are very important people at the Festival who would like to see you dance with out Molly; LIKE SHUT THE FUK UP ALREADY.

    It was apparent not only was my campsite mic'd up but there were cameras as well because I could hear them talking about my every move.. AND I MEAN EVERY FUKIN MOVE.... Anyway, at this point I really didnt give a fuck.. Im here to have fun and be as free as I can possibly be over the next 2 Days..

    So around 3:00pm Saturday my group and I decide to take off to the fesitival, before we take off this Smoking White Chick from the Police Campsite (which Im still unaware of at the time) comes out and starts talking about how she wants to go to the festival with me and wants to Fuck me, party with me, BLAH BLAH BLAH.. NATURALLY AS A STRAIGHT MALE IM LIKE "HELL THE FUCKIN YES" LOL

    So as me and my group leave our campsite at 3:00 this Hot White girl meets me outside so we can walk to the fesitival together, except she just takes off kind of fast and turns the opposite direction of the festival which causes me to stop and wait for my group to catch up.. As my group and I start walking towards the festival a cop car drives right past us then it HITS ME, OMG "THIS IS A FUKIN SETUP" THEY NEW WHERE I HID MY PARTY FAVORS, AND WERE TRYING TO GET ME WALK THROUGH THE FESTIVAL LINE AT WHICH TIME THEY WOULD SEARCH MY CROTCH AREA AND BUST ME FOR THE MOLLYS I HAD (Although there were less than what they had expected)

    SO I IMMEDIATELY STOP AND WALK BACK TO MY CAMPSITE.. THE MINUTE I GET BACK TO MY CAMPSITE ALL MY NEIGHBORING CAMPERS JUMP OUT AND SAY "WE GOT YOU" WE KNOW YOU HAVE MOLLYS HIDDEN IN YOUR CROTCH, YOU'RE BUSTED"

    OF COURSE I COULD ONLY LOOK AT THESE PIECE OF SHIT SNITCHES WITH UTTER DISGUST.. BUT I ALSO KNEW THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY REAL EVIDENCE THAT THE MOLLYS WERE STILL HIDDEN IN MY CROTCH, BECAUSE I HAD REMOVED THE BAG OF WEED WITH THE HIDDEN CAMERA IN IT THE NIGHT BEFORE...

    SO I START CALLING OUT AND CURSING OUT THE COP TENT ACROSS THE WAY FOR BEING ON SOME BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT.... THE MAIN NARC AT THE SITE EVEN CALLS HIS BOSS TO GET THE "OK" TO ARREST ME BUT GETS DENIED :laugh: BECAUSE I NEVER WALKED THROUGH THE FESTIVAL LINE TO GET CHECKED..

    I AM NOW LITERALLY IN A STANDSTILL WITH THE POLICE :laugh:

    I KEEP TALKING SHIT TO THEM.. INFORMING THEM THERE JOB IS TO FIND DRUG DEALERS AND IF THEY WERE ACTUALLY DOING THEIR FUKIN JOBS THEY MIGHT FIND SOME ACTUAL DRUG DEALERS AT THE FESTIVAL.. BUT OF COURSE NO, THEY WERE OUT TO GET ME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING AND THIS BECAME VERY APPARENT..

    SO AT THIS POINT I TRY TO RALLY ANY AND ALL COACHELLITES THAT WAS WILLING TO LISTEN TO BAND TOGETHER TO FIGHT THESE POS NARCS..

    I START YELLING TO EVERY PERSON WHO WOULD WALK IN FRONT OF MY CAMPSITE THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE SURROUNDING ME WERE FUKIN NARCS AND OR POLICE.. I COULD LITERALLY SEE HOW INFURIATED THESE COPS WERE GETTING WITH ME.. AT THIS STAGE I WAS WILLING TO SIT THIS OUT TO THE END OF THE FESTIVAL BECAUSE GOING TO JAIL WAS NOT AN OPTION..

    SO I MISS ALL OF SATURDAYS EVENTS.. EVERYTHING.. I MISSED IT ALL AND EVENTUALLY WENT TO SLEEP IN MY TENT AROUND 10pm BECAUSE I WAS SIMPLY OVER IT..

    I WAKE UP AT 3:00 AM SUNDAY TO FIND OUT THAT THE BUTTON ON MY SHORTS WAS MISSING AND THE MOLLYS IN MY CROTCH WERE NOW GONE! LOL

    I GET OUT OF MY TENT AND I IMMEDIATELY OVER HEAR THE NARC TENT ACROSS THE WAY SAYING HOW "THEY GOT THE MOLLYS, BUT THERE WERE ONLY 22 OF THEM AND NOT THE 30+ THEY ORIGINALLY THOUGHT I HAD"

    THEY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. THEY DIDNT ARREST ME, NOR DID THEY TAKE MY WRISTBAND

    I EVEN TOLD THE PEOPLE I CAME WITH THAT ALL PEOPLE SURROUNDING US WERE FUKIN SNITCHES AND NARCS (I Counted ATLEAST 30 of them) BUT NONE OF THESE FUCKERS BELIEVED ME.. IN FACT THEY SIMPLY GOT PISSED OFF AT ME FOR ACCUSING THESE PEOPLE "Who HAVE BEEN PARTYING WITH US" OF SUCH A FUCKED UP THING.. (THESE SNITCHES AND NARCS PLAY THE ROLE LIKE THEY ARE ACTUALLY PARTYING, SNIFFING FLOWER, POPPING FAKE PILLS ETC)

    NATURALLY I FELT SO FUKIN UNCOMFORTABLE BY THAT TIME I TAKE MY S.U.V. AND LEAVE THE CAMPGROUND FIRST THING SUNDAY MORNING...

    BUT OF COURSE I NOTICED I STILL HAD MY WRISTBAND SO IM LIKE "FUCK IT" IM TAKING MY CAR IN DAY PARKING AND IM GOING TO ENJOY MY LAST DAY OF COACHELLA WITHOUT MOLLY'S..

    THE MINUTE I GET ONTO FESTIVAL GROUNDS THE FUCKERS NOTICE ME AND THE FOLLOWING AND STALKING BEGINS ALL OVER AGAIN.. EXCEPT THIS TIME I DECIDE IM JUST GOING TO GET DRUNK AND HAVE FUN..

    I HAVE A COUPLE OF DRINKS AND I STILL DO MY COACHELLA THING WITHOUT THE USE OF MOLLYS AND NOW ALL THESE FUCKERS ARE AMAZED.. "OMG HE IS NATUALLY A GOOD DANCER, I CANT BELIEVE IT" LOL

    BY THE END OF THE NIGHT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE WERE APOLOGIZING FROM EVER ASSUMING I WAS SOME E-TARDED FREAK AND JUST DID DRUGS AND DANCED BECAUSE I WAS SO FUCKED UP... LMAO

    BY THE END OF SUNDAY NIGHT WE PRETTY MUCH ALL MAKE UP.. AND IT PRETTY MUCH ENDS THERE

    I AM A VERY FORGIVING PERSON BY NATURE.. BUT COACHELLA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR GIVING THE POLICE THIS KIND OF AUTHORITY OF INVADING BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS, THE POLICE SHOULD BE FUKIN ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR THE BULLSHIT THEY PUT ME THROUGH THOSE 3 DAYS..

    HIDDEN CAMERAS EVERYWHERE!!!!! IN MY CAR! IN MY CAMPSITE! TAPPING MY PHONES! TAKING PHOTOS OF MY FLACID PENIS! LISTENING IN TO MY SILENT FARTS (Many of them non LETHAL though LMAO)

    AS YOU CAN SEE IT IS MY CHARACTER AS HUMAN BEING THAT ALLOWS ME LAUGH ABOUT ALL THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH THOSE 3 DAYS, BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I WAS REDEEMED THROUGH MY ACTIONS ON THAT LAST DAY ON SUNDAY.. BUT STILL ITS FUKIN DISTURBING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CAN BE INVOLVED IN SUCH A SICK TWISTED PLOT TO SOMEHOW SET ME UP AND PROVE THAT I WAS THE PERSON "THEY SO WANTED ME TO BE"

    WHEN IN REALITY I AM THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE


    SO FUCK YOU ALL FOR RUINING MY COACHELLA AND WASTING MY HARD EARNED MONEY..
    Steve, I believe every word of this and also believe (if anything) you weren't detailed enough. I was on 109 and heard all about what was happening to you. I even tried to stop that cop camp from bugging your camp and following your every move, but they wouldn't listen and then it was too late. Sorry your Coachella was ruined. You're a standup guy and deserve much better treatment.

    P.S. Someone forwarded me a dick pic of your flaccid penis. I can only imagine that monster erect.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    ... Keep fucking that chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    As awkward as the time I force-felched you?
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip

  9. #9
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    10,122

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Get help.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  10. #10
    Coachella Junkie PlayaDelWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    7,395

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveChoi View Post
    I am posting under my real name.. Some of you may know me, some of you may not..

    Ive made my peace with these people even though they tried to Single Me out as some Drug Czar Simply Because I dance Well...

    I am calling these people out because THEY KNOW THEMSELVES THEY SIMPLY WENT TOO FUKIN FAR WITH THEIR INVASIVE PURSUIT OF "CATCHING ME IN THE ACT"; and when I mean too far, I MEAN PLACING HIDDEN CAMERAS AND MICS IN MY CAMP SITE, IN MY CAR, AND EVEN IN MY BAG OF WEED..FOLLOWING ME TO THE BATHROOM EVERYTIME..CHECKING TO SEE IF IM LEGITIMATELY TAKING A SHIT, a PISS, or Just Popping A Pill..lol.. YES, THEY WENT TO THIS EXTREME TO VALIDATE WHATEVER VINDICTIVE BULLSHIT THEY HAD AGAINST ME.. THEY EVEN DID SOMETHING TO MY CELL PHONE WHERE THEY COULD HEAR THE SILENT FARTS I WOULD PASS..LOL.. AND HOW DO I KNOW THIS? BECAUSE EVERY TIME I WOULD PASS A SILENT ONE THEY WOULD RESPOND STATING "He Just Farted" LOL..THEY EVEN TOOK PHOTOS OF MY FLACID PENIS LMAO

    THESE PEOPLE ARE STALKERS, AND HAVE BEEN STALKING ME FOR 3 COACHELLAS IN A ROW.. YES THREE!

    And Please Keep In MIND I AM NOT A DRUG DEALER NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN.. SO CATCHING ME SELLING DRUGS AT COACHELLA IS A DEFINITIVE NO.. IM AT THE FESTIVAL TO LET LOOSE, HAVE FUN, AND BE FREE FROM THE DAILY STRESSES LIFE OFFERS US ALL.. NO DIFFERENT THAN YOU

    So Here is my Story..ITS A BIT LONG AND REALLY SCATTERED BECAUSE EXPLAINING ALL THE DETAILS IS BIT OF A CHALLENGE

    Myself and the group I came with had our camp site located at S155... Friday comes along and I go into the Festival and immediately the stalking begins by this POS Korean Kid who likes to spew all sorts of Critical Insults my way while Im doing my Thing at Coachella... Ive gotten so use to it from the past 2 Coachellas I didnt pay too much mind to him or the people he was with.. I thought they were just admirers on my dick... But that was far from the case..

    So im having my usual Coachella Fun on Friday.. By the time 9:00 pm comes along I realize I want to go to back to my campsite to smoke some herb before Outkast comes on... While Im walking back to my campsite I notice a couple of the stalkers followed me back to my campsite.. At the time they had no idea I could hear everything they were saying about me behind my back, but apparently I have Supersonic hearing and could virtually hear everything they were saying about me.. Anyways, I get to my campsite grab my weed, smoke some and stuff the remainder of it in my nutsack where I had my other party favor (Mollys)..

    The Minute I stuff the weed into my crotch area I overhear them talking about how they could see the Mollies yada yada.. So Naturally I get paranoid as Fuk and Dont leave my campsite at all.. I end up missing Outkast thus Ruining my Friday Night..

    Saturday Morning Rolls along, the minute I wake up I can hear the campsite across from us S156 talking about me ( This Campsite at S156 turned out to be Narc Headquarters in the Area, meaning alot of the legitimate Police were stationed in this campsite).... Now the difference is they are doing their Best to Butter me up this time.. They are essentially throwing a ton of Praise my Way, trying to make feel like a Dance God or someshit lol :laugh: There were all sorts of Women coming into our neighboring Campsite asking about me, telling me how they want to hook up, party together yada yada yada, but NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY COME INTO MY CAMP SITE.. (STILL NO RED FLAG ENTERS MY MIND)

    These Fuckers even had the balls to start communicating to me though the Mic they had place in our campsite asking me stupid questions like "Can you still dance the same way without Molly" "There are very important people at the Festival who would like to see you dance with out Molly; LIKE SHUT THE FUK UP ALREADY.

    It was apparent not only was my campsite mic'd up but there were cameras as well because I could hear them talking about my every move.. AND I MEAN EVERY FUKIN MOVE.... Anyway, at this point I really didnt give a fuck.. Im here to have fun and be as free as I can possibly be over the next 2 Days..

    So around 3:00pm Saturday my group and I decide to take off to the fesitival, before we take off this Smoking White Chick from the Police Campsite (which Im still unaware of at the time) comes out and starts talking about how she wants to go to the festival with me and wants to Fuck me, party with me, BLAH BLAH BLAH.. NATURALLY AS A STRAIGHT MALE IM LIKE "HELL THE FUCKIN YES" LOL

    So as me and my group leave our campsite at 3:00 this Hot White girl meets me outside so we can walk to the fesitival together, except she just takes off kind of fast and turns the opposite direction of the festival which causes me to stop and wait for my group to catch up.. As my group and I start walking towards the festival a cop car drives right past us then it HITS ME, OMG "THIS IS A FUKIN SETUP" THEY NEW WHERE I HID MY PARTY FAVORS, AND WERE TRYING TO GET ME WALK THROUGH THE FESTIVAL LINE AT WHICH TIME THEY WOULD SEARCH MY CROTCH AREA AND BUST ME FOR THE MOLLYS I HAD (Although there were less than what they had expected)

    SO I IMMEDIATELY STOP AND WALK BACK TO MY CAMPSITE.. THE MINUTE I GET BACK TO MY CAMPSITE ALL MY NEIGHBORING CAMPERS JUMP OUT AND SAY "WE GOT YOU" WE KNOW YOU HAVE MOLLYS HIDDEN IN YOUR CROTCH, YOU'RE BUSTED"

    OF COURSE I COULD ONLY LOOK AT THESE PIECE OF SHIT SNITCHES WITH UTTER DISGUST.. BUT I ALSO KNEW THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY REAL EVIDENCE THAT THE MOLLYS WERE STILL HIDDEN IN MY CROTCH, BECAUSE I HAD REMOVED THE BAG OF WEED WITH THE HIDDEN CAMERA IN IT THE NIGHT BEFORE...

    SO I START CALLING OUT AND CURSING OUT THE COP TENT ACROSS THE WAY FOR BEING ON SOME BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT.... THE MAIN NARC AT THE SITE EVEN CALLS HIS BOSS TO GET THE "OK" TO ARREST ME BUT GETS DENIED :laugh: BECAUSE I NEVER WALKED THROUGH THE FESTIVAL LINE TO GET CHECKED..

    I AM NOW LITERALLY IN A STANDSTILL WITH THE POLICE :laugh:

    I KEEP TALKING SHIT TO THEM.. INFORMING THEM THERE JOB IS TO FIND DRUG DEALERS AND IF THEY WERE ACTUALLY DOING THEIR FUKIN JOBS THEY MIGHT FIND SOME ACTUAL DRUG DEALERS AT THE FESTIVAL.. BUT OF COURSE NO, THEY WERE OUT TO GET ME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING AND THIS BECAME VERY APPARENT..

    SO AT THIS POINT I TRY TO RALLY ANY AND ALL COACHELLITES THAT WAS WILLING TO LISTEN TO BAND TOGETHER TO FIGHT THESE POS NARCS..

    I START YELLING TO EVERY PERSON WHO WOULD WALK IN FRONT OF MY CAMPSITE THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE SURROUNDING ME WERE FUKIN NARCS AND OR POLICE.. I COULD LITERALLY SEE HOW INFURIATED THESE COPS WERE GETTING WITH ME.. AT THIS STAGE I WAS WILLING TO SIT THIS OUT TO THE END OF THE FESTIVAL BECAUSE GOING TO JAIL WAS NOT AN OPTION..

    SO I MISS ALL OF SATURDAYS EVENTS.. EVERYTHING.. I MISSED IT ALL AND EVENTUALLY WENT TO SLEEP IN MY TENT AROUND 10pm BECAUSE I WAS SIMPLY OVER IT..

    I WAKE UP AT 3:00 AM SUNDAY TO FIND OUT THAT THE BUTTON ON MY SHORTS WAS MISSING AND THE MOLLYS IN MY CROTCH WERE NOW GONE! LOL

    I GET OUT OF MY TENT AND I IMMEDIATELY OVER HEAR THE NARC TENT ACROSS THE WAY SAYING HOW "THEY GOT THE MOLLYS, BUT THERE WERE ONLY 22 OF THEM AND NOT THE 30+ THEY ORIGINALLY THOUGHT I HAD"

    THEY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. THEY DIDNT ARREST ME, NOR DID THEY TAKE MY WRISTBAND

    I EVEN TOLD THE PEOPLE I CAME WITH THAT ALL PEOPLE SURROUNDING US WERE FUKIN SNITCHES AND NARCS (I Counted ATLEAST 30 of them) BUT NONE OF THESE FUCKERS BELIEVED ME.. IN FACT THEY SIMPLY GOT PISSED OFF AT ME FOR ACCUSING THESE PEOPLE "Who HAVE BEEN PARTYING WITH US" OF SUCH A FUCKED UP THING.. (THESE SNITCHES AND NARCS PLAY THE ROLE LIKE THEY ARE ACTUALLY PARTYING, SNIFFING FLOWER, POPPING FAKE PILLS ETC)

    NATURALLY I FELT SO FUKIN UNCOMFORTABLE BY THAT TIME I TAKE MY S.U.V. AND LEAVE THE CAMPGROUND FIRST THING SUNDAY MORNING...

    BUT OF COURSE I NOTICED I STILL HAD MY WRISTBAND SO IM LIKE "FUCK IT" IM TAKING MY CAR IN DAY PARKING AND IM GOING TO ENJOY MY LAST DAY OF COACHELLA WITHOUT MOLLY'S..

    THE MINUTE I GET ONTO FESTIVAL GROUNDS THE FUCKERS NOTICE ME AND THE FOLLOWING AND STALKING BEGINS ALL OVER AGAIN.. EXCEPT THIS TIME I DECIDE IM JUST GOING TO GET DRUNK AND HAVE FUN..

    I HAVE A COUPLE OF DRINKS AND I STILL DO MY COACHELLA THING WITHOUT THE USE OF MOLLYS AND NOW ALL THESE FUCKERS ARE AMAZED.. "OMG HE IS NATUALLY A GOOD DANCER, I CANT BELIEVE IT" LOL

    BY THE END OF THE NIGHT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE WERE APOLOGIZING FROM EVER ASSUMING I WAS SOME E-TARDED FREAK AND JUST DID DRUGS AND DANCED BECAUSE I WAS SO FUCKED UP... LMAO

    BY THE END OF SUNDAY NIGHT WE PRETTY MUCH ALL MAKE UP.. AND IT PRETTY MUCH ENDS THERE

    I AM A VERY FORGIVING PERSON BY NATURE.. BUT COACHELLA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR GIVING THE POLICE THIS KIND OF AUTHORITY OF INVADING BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS, THE POLICE SHOULD BE FUKIN ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR THE BULLSHIT THEY PUT ME THROUGH THOSE 3 DAYS..

    HIDDEN CAMERAS EVERYWHERE!!!!! IN MY CAR! IN MY CAMPSITE! TAPPING MY PHONES! TAKING PHOTOS OF MY FLACID PENIS! LISTENING IN TO MY SILENT FARTS (Many of them non LETHAL though LMAO)

    AS YOU CAN SEE IT IS MY CHARACTER AS HUMAN BEING THAT ALLOWS ME LAUGH ABOUT ALL THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH THOSE 3 DAYS, BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I WAS REDEEMED THROUGH MY ACTIONS ON THAT LAST DAY ON SUNDAY.. BUT STILL ITS FUKIN DISTURBING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CAN BE INVOLVED IN SUCH A SICK TWISTED PLOT TO SOMEHOW SET ME UP AND PROVE THAT I WAS THE PERSON "THEY SO WANTED ME TO BE"

    WHEN IN REALITY I AM THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE


    SO FUCK YOU ALL FOR RUINING MY COACHELLA AND WASTING MY HARD EARNED MONEY..
    I'm
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

  11. #11

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    Steve, I believe every word of this and also believe (if anything) you weren't detailed enough. I was on 109 and heard all about what was happening to you. I even tried to stop that cop camp from bugging your camp and following your every move, but they wouldn't listen and then it was too late. Sorry your Coachella was ruined. You're a standup guy and deserve much better treatment.

    P.S. Someone forwarded me a dick pic of your flaccid penis. I can only imagine that monster erect.
    Thank you for belief in me.. Believe or not I'm not mad.. just confused as to how sick and twisted these people were trying to validate their claims about me..

    Coachella next year please come up to me and say hi, so I can give you a hug and from there we can dance the night away lol

  12. #12
    old school kvnty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sodom & Gomorrah
    Posts
    3,709

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveChoi View Post
    Thank you for belief in me.. Believe or not I'm not mad.. just confused as to how sick and twisted these people were trying to validate their claims about me..

    Coachella next year please come up to me and say hi, so I can give you a hug and from there we can dance the night away lol
    All those mother fuckers who think you can't hear them - or don't even care if you do hear them really. That needs to stop. They need to shut the fuck up about you and get real lives. You are not crazy. It's these other people who are fucked in the mother fucking head.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    ... Keep fucking that chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    As awkward as the time I force-felched you?
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip

  13. #13
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,408

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Steve could you give us a mic check real quick? We gotta balance out the EQ we're getting a bit of feedback here.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    holy shit dude
    ^I earned this.^

    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

  14. #14
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,408

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    I think its because your yelling so loud into the message board. We'll turn down the levels and see if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    holy shit dude
    ^I earned this.^

    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

  15. #15
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,408

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    ah yes much better. Carry on Steve sorry for the interruption.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    holy shit dude
    ^I earned this.^

    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

  16. #16

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    All those mother fuckers who think you can't hear them - or don't even care if you do hear them really. That needs to stop. They need to shut the fuck up about you and get real lives. You are not crazy. It's these other people who are fucked in the mother fucking head.
    You're the man bro.... I've never questioned my sanity through all this.. Just disgusted with these crazy fuckers and what motivates to do what they do..

    Shit is seriously sick..

    If opening up about my experiences can help anyone's Coachella in the future its well worth it..

    The bottom line is these people need to get over it and hop off my dick.. They may have not been as invasive the past 2 years, but the stalking was just as strong those years as well.. Fuck All Yall lol

  17. #17
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,209

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveChoi View Post
    AND WERE TRYING TO GET ME WALK THROUGH THE FESTIVAL LINE AT WHICH TIME THEY WOULD SEARCH MY CROTCH AREA AND BUST ME FOR THE MOLLYS I HAD (Although there were less than what they had expected)
    Uhh...

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveChoi View Post
    AS YOU CAN SEE IT IS MY CHARACTER AS HUMAN BEING THAT ALLOWS ME LAUGH ABOUT ALL THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH THOSE 3 DAYS, BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I WAS REDEEMED THROUGH MY ACTIONS ON THAT LAST DAY ON SUNDAY.. BUT STILL ITS FUKIN DISTURBING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CAN BE INVOLVED IN SUCH A SICK TWISTED PLOT TO SOMEHOW SET ME UP AND PROVE THAT I WAS THE PERSON "THEY SO WANTED ME TO BE"

    WHEN IN REALITY I AM THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE
    Coachella has forwarded this confession and your personal email address/info/ip address to the local police and appropriate federal authorities. You should be expecting a knock very shortly.

  18. #18
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,209

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Hey shoegazer, is your video feed a little wonky right now? We are experiencing some interference currently. The silent farts are coming in loud and clear, though.

  19. #19
    old school kvnty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sodom & Gomorrah
    Posts
    3,709

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveChoi View Post
    You're the man bro.... I've never questioned my sanity through all this.. Just disgusted with these crazy fuckers and what motivates to do what they do..

    Shit is seriously sick..

    If opening up about my experiences can help anyone's Coachella in the future its well worth it..

    The bottom line is these people need to get over it and hop off my dick.. They may have not been as invasive the past 2 years, but the stalking was just as strong those years as well.. Fuck All Yall lol
    Steve,
    You are dealing with this obvious invasion of privacy in the absolute best way possible. Just by exposing these fucking narcs and snitches on this board has been a blessing in disguise and true eye opener to many of us here. I knew they were going to single you out and make you pay but there was nothing I could do. Forgive me, please, for not coming to your aid while it was happening. You took a bullet for us last weekend and for that we are forever grateful and in your debt. Hopefully, I can pay you back somehow next year. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you.
    Always and forever, kvnty
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    ... Keep fucking that chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    As awkward as the time I force-felched you?
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip

  20. #20
    Member zachattacks11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    286

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    I believe that you believe all this whacked out nonsense actually happened. You sound like this crazy woman who was about to attack me while screaming at me and others at the end of Qotsa. That lady was out of her mind trying to warn people, yelling and grabbing everyone. This is the internet equivalent to her freakout. She genuinely looked afraid, just I'm sure you are...but you need to lay off the pcp buddy. You don't want any part of that shit.
    Last edited by zachattacks11; 04-23-2014 at 08:51 PM.

  21. #21
    Cult Leader koryp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    3,303

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    It's always the red licorice. Will they ever learn?
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

  22. #22
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,408

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Copy that., it would appear the perp has forged an aluminum hat and is attempting to block transmission which resulted in the interference. We still have a FLIR reading and can detect his movement through the walls tracking the methane concentration leaking from his stinkhole.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    holy shit dude
    ^I earned this.^

    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

  23. #23

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Since I am the op of this thread

    Lets make a couple rules for this thread

    1. Assume all trolls in this thread are Narcs or fukin Snitches

    2. Inform all trolls to go eat a Flaccid fukin dick

    3. Just Smile

  24. #24
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,408

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    I want kvnty to talk me down next time I wig out. You're such a stinkfisted sweetheart kvnty.
    Last edited by shoegazer76; 04-23-2014 at 09:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    holy shit dude
    ^I earned this.^

    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

  25. #25

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Yeah he'll caress the hole before he fists it , very sweet .
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

  26. #26
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,291

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    My=59

    Camp22

    Fuck=11

    Molly=10

    Coachella=9

    Crotch=5

    Flacid=2
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  27. #27

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Did you also find goo in your poo?

  28. #28

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Did you also find goo in your poo?
    Why I did.. how did you know? Are you clairvoyant?

  29. #29
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,408

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    holy shit dude
    ^I earned this.^

    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

  30. #30
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,408

    Default Re: How Narcs and Snitches Ruined my Week 2 Coachella

    That goo is just a lubricant we used to insert the tracking device, nothing to worry about.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    holy shit dude
    ^I earned this.^

    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

Similar Threads

  1. Narcs at weekend 1
    By timothyhockley in forum Past Experiences
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 05-07-2014, 11:22 AM
  2. NARCS!!
    By weezy f baby in forum Questions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 08:06 PM
  3. NARCS!!!! READ THIS!!!!
    By weezy f baby in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:05 PM
  4. Reviews that ruined it
    By faxman75 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 02:40 PM
  5. Coachella to be possibly ruined by earthquake?
    By TickleMeElmo in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •