Thread: 2 3-day tickets for face value

Default 2 3-day tickets for face value

I have 2 extra 3 day tickets that I purchased for friends that do not want to go now. They are hard tickets and I can ship them overnight (or if you are in the Phoenix, AZ area we can meet up). Paypal or in person in Phoenix for the security of the both of us. I'd like to sell them together if I can and have pics and can take more. It took me a while to finally get onsite camping tickets (thanks for everyones help) and now I just need to get rid of these. E-mail joel@dontmissthebig.com.

Default Re: 2 3-day tickets for face value

Some pics....

And just so you know I'm legit...here's a pic of me holding the tickets with this posting in the background. Please take these off of my hands!

HI IM INTERESTED IN YOUR TICKETS

HI IM FROM MEXICO AND IM FLYING TO COACHELLA ON FRIDAY 27TH I HAVE MY TICKETS ALREADY BUT MY ROOMATE SISTERīS DOESNT SO IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT IN ENGLAND I CALL YOU I REALLY NEED YOUR TICKETS

THANKS

MY MAIL IS jrhuato@gmail.com

Hello jrhuato,

I'm dvasquez_3@yahoo.com and I was looking for someone who was willing to buy one 3day pass.

I have one 3day pass that I'm seeling on ebay for face value $287. I will get it to you overnight. I live a lot closer to Mexico because I'm from El Paso, tx.

I pray you haven't found tix yet...I'm desperate to get these off my hands. I promise to you that I'm legit and honest.

you can find them on ebay and purchase them through PayPal. The seller is Vanessa21487.

any questions email me at dvasquez_3@yahoo.com or if you are really eager call me @ 915-471-8355

My e-mail address is posted above and I still have the tickets. My cell # is 480-313-8666. I prefer paypal and can overnight the tickets inside the US. I'm asking 580 for both.

I still have these. E-mail me if interested.