Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Coachella! I packed all the joy I could into this video.

Talking Thank you Coachella! I packed all the joy I could into this video.

Pure magic. Best year yet.

Lurker

Default Re: Thank you Coachella! I packed all the joy I could into this video.

fuck this brochella shit.

#YOLO
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

I didn't see much of Coachella in your Coachella video.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Where were you early of the morning of April 20? Anywhere near Lake Eldorado?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Where were you early of the morning of April 20? Anywhere near Lake Eldorado?
    I saw what you did there.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

looks like they were camped in lot 8, not too far off from Lake Eldorado...

If only we had Bev's gut instincts...
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

That was the worst thing ever.

THIS SHOULD BE YOUR RUSH WEEK VIDEO
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Those headdresses were pretty sweet.
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 9 - Black Vice
    September 11 - Earthless
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 15 - Primus
    November 18 - Slayer

such a cultural gathering

105st
    Everyones a Photographer.

Wow, the Sahara tent and Do LaB. Never would have guessed.

Fuck this.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Yeah, fuck people enjoying enjoying themselves!
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

yawwn my videos more boring
    Everyones a Photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I didn't see much of Coachella in your Coachella video.
    ^^^.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

Your videos suck and your music is even worse. Coachella gets worse every year because of turds like you.

Your go pro on a pole filming is fucking boring and you should never post on these forums again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ, who the hell is this Godspeed asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by abauti2004 View Post
    Pure magic. Best year yet.

All is lost!
    The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Outkast - The Knife - Dum Dum Girls - Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Broken Bells - Haim - Neko Case - Jagwar Ma - Goat - Waxahatchee

Queens Of The Stone Age - Pet Shop Boys - Chvrches - Mogwai - Warpaint - Washed Out - Future Islands - Ty Seagall - Darkside - Foxygen

Beck - Neutral Milk Hotel - Superchunk - Arcade Fire - Bombino - Daughter - Surfer Blood

That is the whitest thing I've seen in a long, long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

And you see your penis every day.

as does Jim.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Hahaha, I'm going to have to ninja his phone tonight, so I can be so lucky too.

hope he's got a widescreen

So that's why he bought the other monitor.

It bothers me so much when people get the pole in their shots. Why is that in frame?!?!
    Never Knows Best.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyxxice27 View Post
    fuck this brochella shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed View Post
    Your videos suck and your music is even worse. Coachella gets worse every year because of turds like you.

Your go pro on a pole filming is fucking boring and you should never post on these forums again.
    I'm surprised at the uncharacteristic negativity that this Coachella forum generates. IMHO Coachella is about connecting with people through an incredible shared experience. This involves music of all genres, amazing art, and any number of joyous activities that you might partake in with new and old friends. As long as you're not being dangerous and reckless towards the people / environment around you, what could possibly elicit these types of reactions?

I'm fairly confident that this attitude comes from a vocal minority that thrives in this forum. The reason is because I never see or hear this kind of negativity while I'm physically at Coachella (or really from any other online Coachella community). If everyone had this type of short sided hatred towards people who enjoy the event any differently than they do, it would be a truly awful experience for all involved.

Spend all your time chasing front row spots at the biggest rock shows? Relax by the pool until your favorite hip hop artist comes on stage later in the evening? Wander aimlessly around the tents looking to discover something new? Spend time at camp having drinks with friends and neighbors until a late afternoon set? Spend all day at Sahara going wild? None of these situations are inherently better than the other, as long as you're being safe, enjoying yourself, and doing everything you can to make sure the people around you are enjoying themselves too.

Speaking for the people in this video, I can tell you there is nothing but love for Coachella and all the wonderful people we met this year. It was a truly joyous occasion. I'm sorry that was largely lost on this thread. Happy Coachella.

Awwwww guys, you hurt his feelwenngs.

I'm surprised at the uncharacteristic negativity that this Coachella forum generates. IMHO Coachella is about connecting with people through an incredible shared experience. This involves music of all genres, amazing art, and any number of joyous activities that you might partake in with new and old friends. As long as you're not being dangerous and reckless towards the people / environment around you, what could possibly elicit these types of reactions?

I'm fairly confident that this attitude comes from a vocal minority that thrives in this forum. The reason is because I never see or hear this kind of negativity while I'm physically at Coachella (or really from any other online Coachella community). If everyone had this type of short sided hatred towards people who enjoy the event any differently than they do, it would be a truly awful experience for all involved.

Spend all your time chasing front row spots at the biggest rock shows? Relax by the pool until your favorite hip hop artist comes on stage later in the evening? Wander aimlessly around the tents looking to discover something new? Spend time at camp having drinks with friends and neighbors until a late afternoon set? Spend all day at Sahara going wild? None of these situations are inherently better than the other, as long as you're being safe, enjoying yourself, and doing everything you can to make sure the people around you are enjoying themselves too.

Speaking for the people in this video, I can tell you there is nothing but love for Coachella and all the wonderful people we met this year. It was a truly joyous occasion. I'm sorry that was largely lost on this thread. Happy Coachella.
    If you were walking up to people at the festival asking them to watch your shitty video I'd imagine the reaction would be somewhat similar.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

other online Coachella community?
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 9 - Black Vice
    September 11 - Earthless
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 15 - Primus
    November 18 - Slayer

"People at the festival were all nice. Therefore, all people at the festival should approve of all things I do."