Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Woman Dies from Apparent Drug Overdose After Attending Weekend 1

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Default Re: Woman Dies from Apparent Drug Overdose After Attending Weekend 1

NICE
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HiFromDFU View Post
    Yes, and I am prepared to mock him when he reaches room temperature. When it happens and the island nation can enjoy freedom and real elections, within 5 years Havana will have a major league baseball team.
    Are you a republican?
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - The Zombies / Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Are you a republican?
    Quite an interesting, albeit moderately foolish response to my post. Does someone have to be a Republican to understand freedom and man's desire to live free? JFK understood it as well as any Republican. So did Harry Truman. I am a baseball fan, a fan of freedom and our Constitution, and a student of history. Are you a Democrat? I don't care what you are as long as you are someone who understands history and realizes the importance of the Constitution. We are a nation of laws, not men, and that is what has kept this nation free and prosperous. Any dictatorship, even one described as a "benevolent" dictatorship, will ultimately result in the loss of individual freedom.

This dialogue began with a discussion of the girl who died. It is appalling that some are mocking her death. She was not evil, yet some are mocking her. I choose to mock those who do evil and mentioned Cuba because of the recently revealed saga of Yasiel Puig's journey to freedom and to the Dodgers. He is fortunate to be alive. Many have died in the quest to live free. Any nation that has to keep its people from leaving is an abomination.

William Pitt the Elder, Earl of Chatham and a British Prime Minister said in 1770: "Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it." We see that around the world, probably most notably in North Korea. Freedom is the reason that S. Korea is prosperous while N. Korea endures starvation and hopelessness.

There is the answer to your query. Have a blessed Easter.

Yes, and I am prepared to mock him when he reaches room temperature. When it happens and the island nation can enjoy freedom and real elections, within 5 years Havana will have a major league baseball team.
    Funny, since under Batista there were no real elections and the dictator fled to fascist Spain when shit got real.
    Tycho @ Granada Theatre 9/22 | Hercules & Love Affair live @ Club Dada 9/22 | Sam Smith @ House of Blues Dallas 10/9 | Hardkiss @ Dallas 10/10 | SBTRKT @ House of Blues Dallas 10/12 | Catz n Dogz @ It'll Do 11/1 | Death From Above 1979 @ Granada Theater 11/8 | Eats Everything @ Kingdom Austin 11/13 | Sasha @ It'll Do Dallas 11/22 | Caribou @ Austin 11/23

Quite an interesting, albeit moderately foolish response to my post. Does someone have to be a Republican to understand freedom and man's desire to live free? JFK understood it as well as any Republican. So did Harry Truman. I am a baseball fan, a fan of freedom and our Constitution, and a student of history. Are you a Democrat? I don't care what you are as long as you are someone who understands history and realizes the importance of the Constitution. We are a nation of laws, not men, and that is what has kept this nation free and prosperous. Any dictatorship, even one described as a "benevolent" dictatorship, will ultimately result in the loss of individual freedom.

This dialogue began with a discussion of the girl who died. It is appalling that some are mocking her death. She was not evil, yet some are mocking her. I choose to mock those who do evil and mentioned Cuba because of the recently revealed saga of Yasiel Puig's journey to freedom and to the Dodgers. He is fortunate to be alive. Many have died in the quest to live free. Any nation that has to keep its people from leaving is an abomination.

William Pitt the Elder, Earl of Chatham and a British Prime Minister said in 1770: "Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it." We see that around the world, probably most notably in North Korea. Freedom is the reason that S. Korea is prosperous while N. Korea endures starvation and hopelessness.

There is the answer to your query. Have a blessed Easter.
    While I will agree that mocking her death is indeed shameful and inherently fucked up, your pseudo-moral basis of "freedom" that the wingnuts espouse when it suits them is laughable.

Read up on South Korea after the Korean War. S. Korea didn't become prosperous because of freedom; it was under a brutal dictatorship which made the prosperity possible under Gen. Park Chung-hee. Singapore is a wealthy nation but it is still a dictatorship, economic prosperity and freedoms aren't always related at times. Many people will forgo political freedoms for economic security.

P.S. The U.S. government has bankrolled fascist dictatorships and unseated democratically-elected governments in the past when it suits them. Does Augusto Pinochet of Chile ring a bell?
    Tycho @ Granada Theatre 9/22 | Hercules & Love Affair live @ Club Dada 9/22 | Sam Smith @ House of Blues Dallas 10/9 | Hardkiss @ Dallas 10/10 | SBTRKT @ House of Blues Dallas 10/12 | Catz n Dogz @ It'll Do 11/1 | Death From Above 1979 @ Granada Theater 11/8 | Eats Everything @ Kingdom Austin 11/13 | Sasha @ It'll Do Dallas 11/22 | Caribou @ Austin 11/23

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    Funny, since under Batista there were no real elections and the dictator fled to fascist Spain when shit got real.
    In your world that is funny? Nice try, however, your response is also foolish and is totally lacking in both accuracy and moral clarity. Because I mentioned opposition to Castro, you attempt to label me as a Batista supporter. I challenge you to cite where I have ever defended Fulgencio Batista. He was also a dictator. My hope is that people of that nation will someday enjoy the opportunity to have free and fair elections. When that happens, I expect many good and hard-working people to return to their homeland and to families from whom they have been separated. I hope to someday see the day I can go to Havana and watch the Dodgers and Puig battle the Havana team in a 3-game series.

As an aside, I may someday be contributing to a book that chronicles the Cuban Coffee Caper. One of my best friends was involved in that, which was the greatest sting ever against Fidel. It happened at a time when Cuba was the only nation in the world burdened by the Trading with the Enemy Act. The Cuban Coffee Caper was an operation designed to expose Castro for cheating his Soviet benefactors, thus causing a rift in the relationship. Castro was buying cheap coffee and passing it off to the Soviets at far more than market value so he could pocket the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    P.S. The U.S. government has bankrolled fascist dictatorships and unseated democratically-elected governments in the past when it suits them. Does Augusto Pinochet of Chile ring a bell?
    We do not disagree that our government has supported bad people in the attempt for geopolitical advantage, the most important of which was under FDR. The world is very complicated. For FDR, it was an unfortunate necessity to get in bed with the Soviets to defeat the Nazis. Communism was the great evil of the 20th Century, responsible for the deaths of up to 100 million people. In 2004, I had the opportunity to meet and talk to Steve Bannon, producer of IN THE FACE OF EVIL. It is a compelling movie about the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Singapore actually has both parliamentary and presidential elections.

America: where I have the freedom to mock whichever death I want
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Hope you guys let me have it when I die. I will prepare my family and let them know that is how love is shown on the Coachella message board so they don't feel worse.

It'll probably have to be a whole new sub forum in misc babble. One thread can not contain the mockery we have in store for you lunger.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    America: where I have the freedom to mock whichever death I want
    Amen brother! Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Hope you guys let me have it when I die. I will prepare my family and let them know that is how love is shown on the Coachella message board so they don't feel worse.
    Well, you know there's at least ONE person on this board who will carry out your wish. Plus, you're not fucking dying anytime soon, so shaddup.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Also, why the fuck are these idiots talking about fascism?

Because it is tactful to mock a fascists death, but not a regular persons. Makes sense, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

... someone shoot these fuckers.

Pretty sure when you weigh it all out, Castro is responsible for more positive effects in the lives of those who love him than Kimchi made in her short existence.

I don't know, I think 50 million Koreans would disagree with you.
    September 21 - Nails
    October 2 - Beck
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 18 - Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by koryp View Post
    Pretty sure when you weigh it all out, Castro is responsible for more positive effects in the lives of those who love him than Kimchi made in her short existence.
    Oh, my. I guess if you don't count the 35,000-141,000 cited below, you can make an argument.

The Issue of Genocide and Cuba.

The Castro regime is condemned world-wide as undemocratic. Most people are aware of that.

Not as many seem to know that Genocide Watch (the Coordinator for the International Campaign to End Genocide, founded in the Hague, Netherlands, May 1999 - www.genocidewatch.org ) has put the Castro regime on it's list of governments guilty of genocide.

Cuba

1959 – present

See:http://www.genocidewatch.org/images/...agesin2008.pdf

Genocide Watch holds the Castro regime responsible for the death of thousands of people (executed and died trying to flee the regime). The deaths are to be considered as deaths as the result of genocide as defined by international treaties.

The estimates of Cubans killed range from 35,000 to 141,000 (1959-1987) according to the site of R. J. Rummel. More estimates of death tolls are listed below.

Cuba is also classified as being in the 4th stage of genocide: "Organization" by Genocide Watch.

In Europe steps have been taken to indict Fidel Castro on genocide charges in various countries:

Belgium
    Spain
    Prosecutions have not resulted in indictments as for now. Castro's status as "head of state" protects him from prosecution at this point in time.

The data published by Genocide Watch has been confirmed by other sources and can therefore be considered accurate.

I agree. I am prepared to mock the death of people like Kim Jong Il, Fidel Castro, and other mass murders, but not a young girl who did something dumb. May she rest in peace and may her parents get through the unimaginable loss of a child.
    Your constant off topic postings in this thread are pretty much making a mockery of her death in the plainest terms possible. Great job, hypocrite.

Oh, my. I guess if you don't count the 35,000-141,000 cited below, you can make an argument.

The Issue of Genocide and Cuba...blah blah blah boring bullshit.
    You are literally the only person here that gives a shit about this.
    September 21 - Nails
    October 2 - Beck
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 18 - Slayer

Not sure you guys are just sad or sick

You have the right to do a lot of shit ...doesn't mean you should.

Fn class up and end this shit on this thread.
    Last edited by baily; 04-20-2014 at 12:57 PM.

If it is so offensive then why even click on it to read the new posts?

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Your constant off topic postings in this thread are pretty much making a mockery of her death in the plainest terms possible. Great job, hypocrite.
    Okay, posting policeman, here you go. Let's see if I can live up to your standards and stay on topic. First, have a blessed Easter. I trust you will allow that for today. And, I hope that more than one of us said a prayer for the girl and the family. She did not deserve her fate.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Honestly I've been sitting on some golden JustSteve post mortem material for like 4 years now. Let's just say it gets scatalogical.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Pitt the Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    Eat a dick on that or did I make too much sense for your mind to take

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Honestly I've been sitting on some golden JustSteve post mortem material for like 4 years now. Let's just say it gets scatalogical.
    JustSteamingPilesOfShite.

I heard this and was disappointed she wrecked Coachella's "no death" since 2008.

In all fairness 2011's could she have flown off the Ferris wheel if she hadn't been caught girl tried REALLY hard to break the streak. Unless of course she could have flown. We'll never really know though, so...

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I don't know, I think 50 million Koreans would disagree with you.
    ZING!!!

Oh, my. I guess if you don't count the 35,000-141,000 cited below, you can make an OMG NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE PEOPLE HE FUCKED OVER WHO DIDN'T LOVE HIM
    Can you even read Bro?