Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Woman Dies from Apparent Drug Overdose After Attending Weekend 1

Default Re: Woman Dies from Apparent Drug Overdose After Attending Weekend 1

Winner
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Unless the ' is a visual marker of the fact that when you put more than one bro together, you can count on them having their arms up in the air in a fist pump, highlighting their impeccably chiseled shoulders.
    Those impeccably chiseled shoulders make up for their lace like penises

Quote Originally Posted by Fffrancisco View Post
    Frontgates and Goldanvoice read this. I have never done illegal drugs but drink heavy. I left half way threw Outcast set. Past out as soon as the shuttle droped me of at Shadow Hills and did not after party. I read Uber Taxi's where blocking regular Taxi's and Twitter Ignited about the line Friday/Saturday. Even if she did do drugs she needed Water and to get out of there. I blame this on the Taxi Nightmair at the Taxi area since MTV. COM Freaking publiched she passed out Waiting for a Cab after Outcast at 230 saturday.
    This is what happens when kids are handed I-phones before lined paper and pencils...Fffrancisco, she probably had a better chance at getting to the hospital in an ambulance than an Uber cab, so there's that to consider...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Fffrancisco View Post
    Will all I do is Drink all Day Every Day. I guess i am. Joking. I also have a professional career which requires a BA.
    BA, the college equivalent of the hand job.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Hmm, And a high school diploma is the equivalent to....?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

masturbation, no toys

This is horrible. But, it is almost like hearing a MIT student dieing in Cancun on springbreak or something.
    Last edited by Fffrancisco; 04-19-2014 at 12:28 AM.

You know what's more horrible, Fffrancisco? The coroner's report states that she had passed out at the fest (on the 13th)and upon receiving care in a medical tent, was taken to the nearest hospital, (JFK )where she was then transferred to Desert Regional... She passed away on the 17th....

We've already assumed it was a drug overdose... the toxicology reports won't be in for up to 6 weeks... It could be related to any number of things, with a timeline like that. In any case, it's all very sad, and I guess thinking it may have been from a previous disorder or sickness, makes it easier to accept than thinking she died senslessly...RIP Kimchi

Quote Originally Posted by koryp View Post
    Figures, it was probably just sandstorm related anyway with a sprinkling of hard drugs.
    Darude claims another victim.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

RIP, Kimchi. Her poor parents now live with the nightmare every parent fears --- outliving your child.

Many questions will be answered by toxicology reports. But then there are questions beyond discovering exactly how she died. If it was drugs, did she bring them in or did someone provide them at Coachella? That someone needs to be found. Were the drugs tainted by someone? How long was she treated onsite before someone realized it was a life and death situation and she needed to be in an emergency room immediately?

People die in accidents every day. Accidents are tragic and part of life, but it is even worse when the death could have been prevented. It is amazing what people put in their bodies without realizing potential consequences. We all do stupid things in our lives, particularly in our youth. I am probably lucky that I did not die from alcohol poisoning during my fraternity days. It is a shame that Kimchi paid the ultimate price for this.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HiFromDFU View Post
    RIP, Kimchi. Her poor parents now live with the nightmare every parent fears --- outliving your child.

Many questions will be answered by toxicology reports. But then there are questions beyond discovering exactly how she died. If it was drugs, did she bring them in or did someone provide them at Coachella? That someone needs to be found. Were the drugs tainted by someone? How long was she treated onsite before someone realized it was a life and death situation and she needed to be in an emergency room immediately?

People die in accidents every day. Accidents are tragic and part of life, but it is even worse when the death could have been prevented. It is amazing what people put in their bodies without realizing potential consequences. We all do stupid things in our lives, particularly in our youth. I am probably lucky that I did not die from alcohol poisoning during my fraternity days. It is a shame that Kimchi paid the ultimate price for this.
    NICE. WHICH FRAT BRO?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Nobody disagrees with you.

You're an asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Nobody disagrees with you.
    I do.

of course you do.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Both of these.

Ask Rick about all the shit he took at Coachella back in the day. It's nothing new. Overdoses have probably happened more times than we know, but back then, websites like Pitchfork weren't around to report every festival detail.
    ... ask RICK?! EXCUSE ME.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    NICE. WHICH FRAT BRO?
    It is now a national, but at the time I was there it was a local at a college in S. California. Not trying to be evasive, but I'd rather keep a little anonymity here.

That's sick bro. How was your I Week?
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    ... ask RICK?! EXCUSE ME.
    But you're not back in the day.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I'm a fixture--I've always been.

Blame it on the molly, worst poison on gods green earth.

Quote Originally Posted by grannock View Post
    Blame it on the molly, worst poison on gods green earth.
    No, that's you.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

That's sick bro. How was your I Week?
    Tickets I expected from someone I know did not come through and I did not want to buy online from someone I did not know. So I sold my condo time in Palm Desert.

I love threads goofing and joking as much as anyone on this board...but seriously a girl died from an OD.

not sure why anyone is joking here

this isn't a laughing matter

step up and show some class
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

I guess that Kimchi...expired
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Well, that's really the whole problem with Kimchi, it doesn't really mix with everything, even though you might want it too. Also, you can't just put anything in it and expect it to work out alright and you certainly cant leave it out in the desert all fucking day and expect another day out of it. Sometimes, Kimchi really just needs to be thrown out.

Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    I love threads goofing and joking as much as anyone on this board...but seriously a girl died from an OD.

not sure why anyone is joking here

this isn't a laughing matter

step up and show some class
    I agree. I am prepared to mock the death of people like Kim Jong Il, Fidel Castro, and other mass murders, but not a young girl who did something dumb. May she rest in peace and may her parents get through the unimaginable loss of a child.

I agree. I am prepared to mock the death of people like Kim Jong Il, Fidel Castro, and other mass murders, but not a young girl who did something dumb. May she rest in peace and may her parents get through the unimaginable loss of a child.
    Well, Castro is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    I guess that Kimchi...expired

It is now a national, but at the time I was there it was a local at a college in S. California. Not trying to be evasive, but I'd rather keep a little anonymity here.
    Evasive response is evasive.

Well, Castro is still alive.
    Yes, and I am prepared to mock him when he reaches room temperature. When it happens and the island nation can enjoy freedom and real elections, within 5 years Havana will have a major league baseball team.