Thread: Accidentally put my wrist band over my head around my neck too tight choking .. help

Default Accidentally put my wrist band over my head around my neck too tight choking .. help

UNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Default Re: Accidentally put my wrist band over my head around my neck too tight choking .. h

Make sure YOU MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!

Default Re: Accidentally put my wrist band over my head around my neck too tight choking .. h

Which head?
    you are soooooooo good lookin

But where's the drop?
    7/26 Au Revoir Simone @ The Roxy, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, @ Observatory, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/11 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

Lemme hear ya say it!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    They say manners are the thread of society. I spent the weekend with a bunch of monkeys who eat spaghetti with their feet, and are proud of it.

I accidentally lit mine on fire. I later saw in the instructions that this isn't allowed.

Lurker

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, lick on the nuts and suck the dick - anonymous

That was too short you fucking imbecile
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

Wristband too tight around your neck? You make that sound like a BAD thing. Proceed with masturbation.
    Last edited by RevDru; 05-01-2014 at 04:53 AM.
    I hope to someday die of spontaneous human combustion, and in my final moments, I want to give each and every one of you a hug.

I arrived in America's airport with clothings, US dollars, and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS.