Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOST AND FOUND (2014 EDITION)

Default Re: LOST AND FOUND (2014 EDITION)

Lost my small black coin purse that says "cha-Ching" on it. It contains my id, debit card, and cash. It was while I was leaving the venue. It was probably somewhere between the merchandise store and to parking lot 14D. I hope there are some good ppl out there who will return please contact me if found smartinezi07@aol.com

i lost a red Hurley hat, white lettering, a small tear on the right side, weekend 1 during Lorde by the portapotties side of the stage, kinda feel like the bitch behind me snatched it off my head, don't really know what happened to it, i was a bit drunk at the time.....

LOST: GOPRO HERO 3+ BLACK EDITION (But its still silver) -- Lost my gopro at Flume to Zedd friday night. It was in a waterproof housing with a small black mount screwed into the bottom. If you plug it into a computer my name should pop up 'Laura Thatchers gopro' and the footage is of ellie goulding, flume and then past surfing/underwater shots. I had over a 100 photos and 80 videos.
    PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you found it, I will compensate / pay for shipping / etc. THANK YOU -- Please reach me at laurathatcher91@gmail.com

Lost my samsung galaxy S3 in car camping area lot 8 street N105th. It has broken screen with a black case and the case has stickers on the back. RVCA and volcom stickers

THANKS,

Camp Weird
    Last edited by ramoo; 04-22-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Lost my Samsung White Galaxy S3 in the Sahara on Saturday 4/19. You can have the phone, just interested in getting the SD card back.

e.mchugh32@gmail.com

Thank you!
    Last edited by McHuey; 04-22-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Hello all,

On Saturday night, during the Lorde set, I lost my digital camera. It's a Canon Pro-shot, dark grey, almost charcoal color. The only pictures I had on it were my Coachella ones since I had cleared the memory card before getting there.
    There would be "themed" photos on the camera, some including 3 people pointing to someone's arm, looking all grossed out (that theme was "that looks infected") There were also a few photos of a 3 people sitting down doing more poses. In some of the posed pictures would be a girl with a long strapless dress on, holding a beer, with her hand in the air and a smile on her face. Long brown hair down around the shoulders. This is girl would be me.
    In some of those same photos, you will see another girl, drinking her beer, hair in a bun and a blue wrap/headband on. Just trying to give as much details as I can remember in some of the pictures if it helps at all in identifying.

I went by the Lost and Found on Sunday, but they said they did not have it. I plan on checking back with you guys and posting in more forums to see if I have any luck. Thanks again for all your help and hope all had a good time!.

Sincerely,
    Julie
    julgraves@gmail.com

In addition to above message about my lost dark grey Canon Pro-shot digital camera, I will compensate handsomely for it's return. Or crap, just send me the memory card and you can keep the camera. I just want the pictures and videos. Thank you.

Peace,
    Julie
    julgraves@gmail.com

I've lost car keys with a Combat Sports Academy plastic tag and an Allstate plastic tag attached to the keys. Also, a GoPro Silver 3+ with only videos on it of my group and I at our hotel, car and coachella. If you find it please PM me or email me @ contactjay@gmail.com!!

Lurker

Thanks for this post; I lost two diamond rings - wish me luck.

LOST:
    I lost my WHITE IPHONE 5 inside the Sahara Tent on Saturday night during Empire of the Sun, it has a slim plastic black case and on the back the case says "Above & Beyond" in vertical letters and the lyric "I'm sorry baby, you were the sun & moon to me" in horizontal letters. Also the camera lens cover is missing and the area around the camera lens is all cracked.
    The background on the phone is a colorful moon/galaxy picture with "Above & Beyond" written in the galaxy and two astronauts as well.
    I already checked with lost&found several times and I would really really really love to have my phone back. It was my first coachella experience and I took many videos and pictures on this phone.

If anyone has found an iphone and it matches this description, please email me at:
    heyitsangela16@gmail.com

I will do anything to have this iphone back.

Hi,

I lost my iphone 5s gold, in a turquoise rubber case. I also had my driver's license and Wells Fargo card in the case.

I left it in the toilet at Yuma (the nice, clean toilet). A security lady told me that a girl found it and tried to give it to her but the lady told her she was not the right person to give it to. Lost and found haven't received anything.

Please help! My email is patricia.erdei.91@gmail.com

AT LEAST RETURN THE ID, PLEASE!

Thanks,
    Patricia
    Last edited by patierdei; 04-22-2014 at 02:01 PM.

I'm going to let everyone know who lost items in the Sahara tent, you can go fuck yourselves gently. Best wishes!

what the fuck is wrong with you people? I had 1 phone, custom earplugs, $300 cash, ID , same schedule all shoved into one pocket in some swim shorts for like 4 days. Only thing I lost was some sandals in the sahara and im not even sure they were lost, more like sucked off my feet and thrown into the air.

Lost a white Pebble SmartWatch (not so smart of me) in the pit at Anti-Flag weekend 2. Pretty sure the band came off and that's how it fell off my wrist. Got it from Kickstarter and really want it back. If anyone happened to come across it please let me know. Thx Brian sponsorless40@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Originalbob View Post
    I'm going to let everyone know who lost items in the Sahara tent, you can go fuck yourselves gently. Best wishes!
    This made me laugh, yeah I'm like 99.9999999999% sure im fucked as far as getting my iphone back.
    Fell out deep in the sardine-packed Sahara during Empire of the Sun.
    I had faith in the people of coachella, but I'm slowly losing it.......

Losing my faith in humanity...

Lost my purse! it has a brown leather bottom and a black and white tweed top with a gold buckle and gold chain strap. Inside was a blue iphone 5C and some glasses and my drivers licence: Natalie Yvonne Wheeler is on the name. Please call 604-315-4247 if found, You can keep any money inside, just really want my phone and ID etc back.
    Thanks!! my email is nataliewheeler@Hotmail.com
    Last edited by nataliewheeler85; 04-23-2014 at 12:26 PM.

we have been looking people up by any name we can find in wallet/purse, etc. from the ticket order system/wristband scan system and finding like 70% of the people. so far this year already returned a good portion of stuff that normally wouldn't have been gotten to until may. it's quite rewarding.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Lost my cell phone. Left it on the white shuttle line, on the last shuttle of the night at the last stop (Riviera Spa and Hotel). It's a silver Verizon HTC One in a distinctive black and white fluer de lis patterned hard plastic case. Background is an astronaut doing a spacewalk but there is a password on the phone.

I've had no luck with the Valley Travel or the Coachella lost and found so I'm posting it here hoping that someone scooped it up and wants to return it to me. I'd love love love to have my pictures back. If found, please email superprincess10@hotmail.com, thanks!

During weekend two I lost my black wallet it has nothing valuable mainly I.Ds that I need if found plz return to me Felicia Torrance thank you!

Lost a black Sony Cybershot slide camera in the car camping area nearest to the silent disco back behind the dodgeball area, day 3 around 5pm. 2nd row of cars towards the end with the showers. There's a snowball's chance in Hell i will get it back but figured hey why not give this a shot. I really just want to recover the pictures if possible.

Found: $12 in cash on the ground during the Pet Shop boys set, weekend 2.

Lost my ID

Lost Red Coleman Propane Camping Stove in Lot 7 Row 142 WEEKEND ONE. When we were packing up I just ended up forgetting it.

We were next to these super nice canadiens and a guy with a rental van but not a jucy. Thanks!

Lost a Dark brown Coach wallet in campsite 7 belongs to Nicholas Eng.

I lost my white iphone 5s in the green parking lot. Waiting for our late shuttle bus near zone 1. If I didn't leave it there it fell out of my pocket on the shuttle bus. I don't know the name of the shuttle pervader because we had to grab a random one. The phone had no case or screen proctor but was locked.

LOST: GOPRO HERO 3+ BLACK EDITION attached to extendable sliver pole -- It was in the skeleton housing with 2 openings on the back of housing. If connected to a computer/laptop the name of the GoPro will be 'chiko's gopro'. There will be footage of my girlfriend and I driving from LA to Indio, heaps of video's from Broken Bells, Flume, Outkast and just general walking around Coachella, also heaps of photos from Coachella. We are from Australia so you can tell by the accent.

I don't really want the GoPro itself back as I can claim it Travel Insurance. I just want the SD Card for the photos and videos. If found I will pay for all shipping expenses back to Australia. THANK YOU -- Please reach me at spils101@hotmail.com

If I only just realised now that I might have lost my driver's license at week 2, what do I do now?

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meganomics101 View Post
    If I only just realised now that I might have lost my driver's license at week 2, what do I do now?
    Well, start with appreciating the fact that you are so off the grid that this has only now become an issue, Thoreau.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Lost my waterproof disposable camera in the floss mosh pit. I think there were like 9 frames left? Not really important but it would be awesome if I ever got to see those photos.

I lost a Grey YSL (Yves Saint Lauren) sunglasses on the last night on Sunday . Probably zero chance of recovering this but what the hell...why not.

IMAG0173.jpg