Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Win Butler is a twat

Default Win Butler is a twat

Use this as a place to talk shit about Win, and his twatish behavior. Don't agree? Voice your opinions, and be ridiculed mercilessly for them.

Exhibit a: he can't help but be up his own ass

Every song they write has to be a goddamn anthem for a generation. Get over yourself.

Exhibit b: a response to the haters

“I’m a super-dork because I play with David Bowie. Bruce Springsteen wants to cover my songs because I’m such a dork. I’m not a dork, I’m a fucking rock star.”
    David Bowie, Bruce, Prince or any other real rock star wouldn't have to defend themselves. Someone is obviously insecure

Exhibit c: I have no proof for this, but it is known fact that Arcade Fire weren't invited this year. They invited themselves. They sought out GV, so that they could be really cool and be the band of a generation.

Seriously, bro? You invite yourself to a party, and then you say shit like this:

Exhibit d: Win doesn't understand where the fuck he is, and he thinks he can change it

"I just want to say that there's a lot of fake VIP room bullshit happening at this festival, and sometimes people dream of being there – but it super sucks in there, so don’t worry about it."
    "shout out to all the bands playing instruments this weekend"
    The man is obviously suffering from Pete Townsend syndrome, and is a certified twat.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Default Re: Win Butler is a twat

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Use this as a place to talk shit about Win, and his twatish behavior. Don't agree? Voice your opinions, and be ridiculed mercilessly for them.

Exhibit a: he can't help but be up his own ass

Every song they write has to be a goddamn anthem for a generation. Get over yourself.

Exhibit b: a response to the haters

David Bowie, Bruce, Prince or any other real rock star wouldn't have to defend themselves. Someone is obviously insecure

Exhibit c: I have no proof for this, but it is known fact that Arcade Fire weren't invited this year. They invited themselves. They sought out GV, so that they could be really cool and be the band of a generation.

Seriously, bro? You invite yourself to a party, and then you say shit like this:

Exhibit d: Win doesn't understand where the fuck he is, and he thinks he can change it

The man is obviously suffering from Pete Townsend syndrome, and is a certified twat.
    His performance was amazing, musically and visually. Also, I LOVE that he talked shit about Coachella catering to VIPs. I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

kroqken is a known twat. It is a scientific fact that twats stick together. This is proven through scissoring.
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

You should respond to the content of my message, not make personal attacks. A response like yours is a sign someone is losing a debate. I don't have over 250 points from the National Forensic League for nothing (the REAL NFL). What about Butler's attack on the catering to the VIPs, that was something that really needed to be said.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't have over 250 points from the National Forensic League for nothing (the REAL NFL).
    lulz wtf?
    September 16 - Earth
    September 18 - DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

No.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    lulz wtf?
    The National Forensic League is a speech and debate organization that sponsors tournaments for high school debate teams. I was a master debater back in the late 1980s. Lincoln Douglas debates were one on one debates, and Oxford debates were two person debates. http://www.nflonline.org/

kroqken can't read for shit. Is he being a twat at this exact moment? No. Just a fucking idiot.

Who cares if a band asked to play Coachella? Some bands ask to play and a deal is made. Other bands are asked by Goldenvoice. It is all part of contract law and negotiations behind the scenes shit? SOme bands turn down Coachella, and Coachella turns down some interested bands. That's life kiddo.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

The National Forensic League is a speech and debate organization that sponsors tournaments for high school debate teams. I was a master debater back in the late 1980s. Lincoln Douglas debates were one on one debates, and Oxford debates were two person debates. http://www.nflonline.org/
    I know what the National Forensic League is, I'm just not sure what it has to do with anything.
    September 16 - Earth
    September 18 - DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

never thought i'd say this but i think i'm starting to appreciate ken

5 star thread so far, would read again. keep it up guys
    Originally Posted by menikmati
    I'm locking this fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I know what the National Forensic League is, I'm just not sure what it has to do with anything.
    It means I can DEBATE someone without resorting to personal attacks. I have hardly personally attacked anyone on here in my 7 plus years on this message board. my attacks revolve around SUBSTANCE, such as my "Fuck the Republican Party" thread.

kroqken, there is no one on this board that would say you have anything resembling "substance" in your writings

I was rather aware of the twattishness between Regine and Win during their performance. I don't think I would have enjoyed their set as much if I wasn't with a group of true fans.

kroqken, there is no one on this board that would say you have anything resembling "substance" in your writings
    Why don't you start a poll in the polls section and see if that question is true? I dare you.

Who cares if a band asked to play Coachella? Some bands ask to play and a deal is made. Other bands are asked by Goldenvoice. It is all part of contract law and negotiations behind the scenes shit? SOme bands turn down Coachella, and Coachella turns down some interested bands. That's life kiddo.
    Applauding Win's ego is the same as applauding VIP mentality. He is pandering to you, you fucking twat

Applauding Win's ego is the same as applauding VIP mentality. He is pandering to you, you fucking twat
    I am not applauding his ego, I just agree with that statement about VIPs. Coachella should always have a focus on music, not the latest Kogi truck. Butler really said what a lot of people are thinking.

Why don't you start a poll in the polls section and see if that question is true? I dare you.
    Tell you what, how bout I let you start this one? Spin it anyway you need to, but please let one of the options be "twat with no substance." If that option gets the most votes then you have to where a shirt next year at every barricade reading: "I'm kroqken, and I'm a twat." Deal?

Tell you what, how bout I let you start this one? Spin it anyway you need to, but please let one of the options be "twat with no substance." If that option gets the most votes then you have to where a shirt next year at every barricade reading: "I'm kroqken, and I'm a twat." Deal?
    Nah, you made the accusation, you should see if your thesis stands up to a poll, even an unscientific one. Are you afraid of a focus group or something?

I'd just like to say I am also big on master debating. I practically have a degree in it.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden| Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| DFA 1979| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
    I'd just like to say I am also big on master debating. I practically have a degree in it.
    I am sure it is not from Liberty University, they are creationist fucktards.

Stinkbutt is very drunk right now. This is proven through science.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

I am sure it is not from Liberty University, they are creationist fucktards.
    Definitely not. Years of marriage makes you a pro at it. Comes with the territory.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden| Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| DFA 1979| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

rage patton can't be negative ever, especially towards a fellow Canadian. This is clouding his judgment. Some experts believe this is a side effect of the abundant maple syrup in Canada, but this is still merely speculation.

rage patton can't be negative ever, especially towards a fellow Canadian. This is clouding his judgment. Some experts believe this is a side effect of the abundant maple syrup in Canada, but this is still merely speculation.
    As long as Canada has a single payer health care system, I cannot hate on Canada overall, even if some Canadians are annoying.

kroqken once again has nothing of substance to say in relation to the tread or conversation. Is it drugs that did this to him? Is he just a worthless twat? Who knows

Maynard made this same VIP comment in 06. What the fuck do you expect? It's a mega festival where all of the LA elite have to be seen. This year was probably even more so with all the big guest appearances
    They check your age at a rave? That means its not a rave.

Haha. Trolls.

So who watches Veep?!

kroqken once again has nothing of substance to say in relation to the tread or conversation. Is it drugs that did this to him? Is he just a worthless twat? Who knows
    I make jokes, but I do pay attention to the "tread".

The only part of this I can argue with is stinkbutt's claim that Win Butler is Canadian.
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.