Thread: San Diego! 1 dude with a car camping pass wants to share camp space for a ride!

Default San Diego! 1 dude with a car camping pass wants to share camp space for a ride!

Hey everybody I don't really want to drive up solo, I've been talking to a few people already but don't have any solid plans yet

I'm 21, I live in San Diego, easy going and just looking to enjoy the weekend.

I'd like to find someone / a group that is in need of camping and willing to drive. If you have camping gear that's a plus.

Only a few days left!

Default Re: San Diego! 1 dude with a car camping pass wants to share camp space for a ride!

Hey man, traveling solo to coachella this year. Have a car and camping gear, just looking to kick it this weekend. Don't have a camping spot. Ill Send you a private message.

Default Re: San Diego! 1 dude with a car camping pass wants to share camp space for a ride!

I'm in LA so if you wanna meet up I have camping and everything! In the military!

I'm solo traveller can drive from LA and have camping gear for sure, maybe we can have a group party in here ey?

Hey man I'm from SB so I know that a ride is impossible, but I was wondering if you were still willing to share your spot with me. I can contribute gear/food/drink/good vibes, so let me know if you have space in your camping spot for one more and let's get this group party started!

Quote Originally Posted by pooige View Post
    Hey man I'm from SB so I know that a ride is impossible, but I was wondering if you were still willing to share your spot with me. I can contribute gear/food/drink/good vibes, so let me know if you have space in your camping spot for one more and let's get this group party started!
    I say Carpoolchella? I got a canopy for some good shade too. Anyone down to make a group party out of this?

Hey so my bf is driving up Wednesday night from Oceanside since I go to school up in Redlands and then we are leaving for coachella early thursday morning. Would you be willing to share your camping with us for a ride there? we have all camping supplies and an EZ up canopy. Please Message back! We are desperate for a place to crash!
    Here's my insta so you know I'm normal!
    christina_colleen

I'm down to make this into a party! I'm sorry, I'm actually riding with someone else, so I will have to ask them if we still have a spot available, if so I'll definitely message you!