Thread: Security line Sunday

Default Security line Sunday

Dude, what the f was with that crew?

Friday -usually the worst was fine
    Sat - Great
    Sunday 45 min - the entire crew anal checking everyone. Supervisor was acting a dick to people (not us)...but he had a hard on to find every piece of weed he could fine.

Some dude had a dug out with a little weed in it and he rode him the riot act. He started treating the guy like he brought a gun into the place....way over the top.

not sure why or what the issues were...but why every year can't they get the security line(s) figured out?
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Default Re: Security line Sunday

They didn't cut any wristbands right?

Not sure...after 15 min we got in and they were still messing with him and his friends...
    it was uncalled for IMHO
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!

I had the opposite experience. They didn't pat me or anyone near me down. Didn't even check bags

How strict were they on cameras? I just got a Nikon dslr d3200 and I wanted to take a few pictures during the day. It's not professional but the lens comes off so it looks fancy. I know I've seen people with cameras.

Ha! One year my (dumbass) friend stashed her weed in my sunglass case (like they weren't gonna look in there), but the security dude opened it, made eye contact, smiled, and said "don't kill anyone" and let me right in.
    On the other hand, there are dicks out there like that ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

Yeah security didn't do anything this year in my experience . Even the car search we finally didn't have to unload everything and reload .
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

Day parking security was fantastic this year - absolutely no complaints. Helps getting there before 130-2 every day, though.

7.23 - White Lung // 8.2-3 - HARD Summer // 8.7 - Jagwar Ma // 8.8 - Flume // 8.10 - Warpaint // 8.23-24 - FYF Fest // 9.5 - Feed Me // 10.8 - Kasabian // 10.12 - Speedy Ortiz // 10.25 - The Afghan Whigs // 10.31 - QotSA Halloween Show! // 4.10-12 - Coachella 2015 W1

Quote Originally Posted by amma_sol View Post
    How strict were they on cameras? I just got a Nikon dslr d3200 and I wanted to take a few pictures during the day. It's not professional but the lens comes off so it looks fancy. I know I've seen people with cameras.
    Some lady walked in right behind me with a canon DSLR around her neck no problem...just got the right person. Security over all IMO was a lot less anal then previous years.

awesome. thanks

Security was ready on Friday....which was a huge improvement over previous years

Saturday - good no issue what so ever

Sunday - 45 min to get in...they simply were not ready with enough employees - Something to work on for next year

Quote Originally Posted by amma_sol View Post
    Saw people with DSLR's every where all weekend...even people with them on tri-pods.

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck was up with that Sunday crew. In previous years, Sunday has traditionally been the day when they are pretty lax, since anyone with something to sneak in probably already did. This year, Friday and Saturday were a breeze and then all of a sudden it was "take absolutely everything out of your bag" and a hardcore pat down on Sunday. And this was at like 3 when the sun was at its hottest, and there was a huge crowd trying to get in. I was a little pissed off since it seemed really silly. My only thought was that maybe they got in trouble for not searching well enough earlier in the festival (Friday was like a total joke when I went through).
    06, 08-14

Security was super chill with me and my friends from when we first entered the campgrounds, and all the way until entering the festival on Sunday.

Be nice to everyone you meet and you'll be surprised at how everything comes full circle.

=)
    '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14... '15!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    Sounds like a mashup of Benny Benassi, Spice Girls, and feces. I was really hoping for a Paris Hilton DJ set :/
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Just wait. I bet at the Sigma Chi chapter meeting this Sunday the brothers unanimously vote to do Sahara Semiformal at Weekend 2 2015.

I had the same experience.

Friday and Saturday: Breezy

Sunday: Full Body Cavity Super Search.

When we got our over 21 beer bands on Friday the guy told us they would be changing them on Sunday and to come back. Didn't have any problem with security (VIP entrance) but noticed the security working all the beer gardens would pull on our wristbands and beer garden bands really hard. I actually had to ask if he was trying to pull it off my wrist. This was weekend 1.

They put my friend's advil in the amnesty box (without asking if she wanted to keep it and return it to camp), because its "drug paraphernalia." Hilarious.

Meanwhile, I snuck more than a few full beers/ciders into the grounds.

I don't mind good security - I'd just appreciate some consistency. Its like they pull these guys off the street and give them no training, no guidelines on what they're actually looking for and what really matters.

Make sure theres no weapons and no one has a massive amount of drugs to sell. Bam. Job done.

Hardest security check was Friday.
    Sunday was the least strict but on Saturday/Sunday I started using the VIP extrance/exit
    VIP seemed hit or miss with how strict they were.

Regular lines were bullshit and taking weed left and right. VIP kinda doesn't care that much.

Friday and Saturday were so fucking chill security wise

Sunday, one security guy LITERALLY grabbed my dick. I'm not even joking. The guy grabbed my dick and said "What's this?" I said..."That's me sir", then moved his hand around...to feel my maybe 2 grams of weed stashed in my crotch, then said, "THAT'S not you...."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I had to go out and re-stash my shit. I hopped in a different line and the next security guy was super laxed. But seriously, I've NEVER been so physically interrogated in my life. It was a bit disturbing.
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

The supervisor sunday was completely out of control. It was crazy...