Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best improvements of 2014

Default Re: Best improvements of 2014

Quote Originally Posted by levi760 View Post
    My guess is that we'll see new pop up restaurants in the Terrace (maybe because they want to rotate them out and give others a shot), but every time I walked by they were all not that busy; Some had to have lost money going out there for the weekends. SOOO many people didn't realize all the new stuff in the Terrace. I'd walk by huge lines of people waiting for crappy food while very few were straying past the Beer Barn to these pop ups literally giving away food.
    Oh man, that's a letdown but no surprise where the majority of crowd went for food as well.

I will now stop daydreaming of a name change to Coachella Valley Music, Arts and Food Festival.

A big marketing push and shake-up on you know what for next year is needed. So they would attract more people who will appreciate and patronize these kind of great things Coachella is now offering.
    Last edited by idrive1life; 04-25-2014 at 02:06 PM.
    Coachella 2015 Food Wish List
    Food Trucks: Germany's Famous Bratwurst, Fist of Fusion, Komodo, Oooh LaLa Crepes, Ludo Truck, Seoul Sausage, Vizzi Truck, Kogi BBQ

Restaurants: L' Atelier Cafe, Pho Vu, Le Vallauris, Tropicale, Pomme Frite, Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt, Crave, Cafe Scandia, Swiss Donut

WORLD of BEER
    Bring Back The Following:
    KazuNori, At Night + Market Song, Beer Belly, Mexicali, Crossroads, Baco Mercat, Stumptown

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    when does set times come out?

Quote Originally Posted by CaseSensitive View Post
    •The openness of polo grounds with the relocation of the DoLab, it felt easier to move around than it did last year.
    •Security was much friendlier.
    •Really helpful and stoked event staff. High fiving everyone, saying positive things to people walking by, et cetera
    •More people aged 30+
    •I honestly have no complaints about the structure of this year's event.
    ALL OF THIS.

Can't wait for Coachella 2015!

Ah!!!
    '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14... '15!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    Sounds like a mashup of Benny Benassi, Spice Girls, and feces. I was really hoping for a Paris Hilton DJ set :/
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Just wait. I bet at the Sigma Chi chapter meeting this Sunday the brothers unanimously vote to do Sahara Semiformal at Weekend 2 2015.

I liked the Archetypes installation along main street. It was cool passing them on the way in and out. I'd heard of making a house out of shipping containers but couldn't visualize it until Coachella.

It also seemed like they had a lot more activities this year, for example, more yoga times, games, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The permanent bathrooms you speak of -- was that the grey block of bathrooms? Weekend 1 it looked like they were still setting them up. We didn't check, though.
    That's funny. I went weekend 2, and when I saw the permanent bathrooms I mentioned to my friends that the cement looks like it's still drying.

Moving the Do Lab was the best thing Coachella has ever done in the history of Coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyblj View Post
    Moving the Do Lab was the best thing Coachella has ever done in the history of Coachella.
    It was great to see all those beautiful bodies on my way from the yuma to the sahara. I agree.

The terrace was great. So much delicious food. Weeeeeeeeeeeee.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by idrive1life View Post
    Oh man, that's a letdown but no surprise where the majority of crowd went for food as well.

I will now stop daydreaming of a name change to Coachella Valley Music, Arts and Food Festival.

A big marketing push and shake-up on you know what for next year is needed. So they would attract more people who will appreciate and patronize these kind of great things Coachella is now offering.
    What is "you know what"? Is this racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

No, in fact, I am wishing for more crowd diversity of balance demographics if there is less mindless POP & EDM radio superstar cheeses and early promotions or PR campaign that Coachella is now offering great food & drink options.
    Coachella 2015 Food Wish List
    Food Trucks: Germany's Famous Bratwurst, Fist of Fusion, Komodo, Oooh LaLa Crepes, Ludo Truck, Seoul Sausage, Vizzi Truck, Kogi BBQ

Restaurants: L' Atelier Cafe, Pho Vu, Le Vallauris, Tropicale, Pomme Frite, Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt, Crave, Cafe Scandia, Swiss Donut

WORLD of BEER
    Bring Back The Following:
    KazuNori, At Night + Market Song, Beer Belly, Mexicali, Crossroads, Baco Mercat, Stumptown

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    when does set times come out?

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

read: less white people

definitely racial.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

I do not care which race dominates there for as long it is diverse with everything else - age, musical, arts and culinary tastes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by idrive1life View Post
    No, in fact, I am wishing for more crowd diversity of balance demographics if there is less mindless POP & EDM radio superstar cheeses and early promotions or PR campaign that Coachella is now offering great food & drink options.
    What is your weird obsession with Coachella food? You realize there are 361 days a year you can go eat at new restaurants, bars, gastropubs, bistros, food trucks, etc. right?
    CHECK OUT HOW ME AND MY BORING FRIENDS EXPERIENCE COACHELLA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FL8IWFxMU

I want to have great food and drink options 365/366 days a year, that's all. I want a happy life 24/7 all the time, yes. I can make sacrifices, yes. If they will allow I can bring my own food to save time, I will (if there is very few decent food for my taste I can eat there). Picnic-style eating at the Polo Fields with all the food you love and not worry about indigestion while watching those great bands.

Ha. "Obsession". There are already thousands who wish for the cool bands and such, I should concentrate on this. And if I am the only one or most vocal on this campaign for an even much improved & more great food and drinks options, so be it. If you did not feel or see or appreciate the new food options this year, oh well ... You do realize with all the better and more options this year, this is not about being obsessed or being picky with food, they know, it is time to make things right when it comes to food at constrained festival culture (Coachella should or probably revolutionizing it) or anywhere and not gamble your health / food intake on limited crappy options. If this year is just the beginning of more good things to come, I might as well, just like in music, wish for other great things for my taste and make the Coachella experience even more hmmm, life-changing for all my senses. Hehe

/#nufftakeiteasy
    #Icanmakesacrifices4youCoachellabutmakeithappen
    Last edited by idrive1life; 05-02-2014 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    What is "you know what"? Is this racial?
    NO MORE IRISH!