Thread: ******Rooms Available For Coachella*****

Smile ******Rooms Available For Coachella*****

ROOMS AVAILABLE
    THE DESERT MOON RESORT AND SPA IN PALM SPRINGS LESS THAN A 30 MIN DRIVE FROM THE VENUE HAS ROOMS AVAILABLE. THE DESERT MOON RESORT AND SPA IS A NICE PLACE TO STAY AND IS NOT A MOTEL 6. YOU CAN CALL THE RESORT AT 760-325-8038 TO MAKE A RESERVATION. THE WEBSITE IS WWW.DESERTMOONRESORT.COM

We have only a 2 Night Minimum
    Several Rooms Available

Info@DesertMoonResort.com
    Last edited by DesertMoon; 04-23-2007 at 11:48 AM.

Default Re: ******Rooms Available For Coachella*****

$200 bucks a night!!!!????!!! I'd rather drop a tent in the desert!
    MY SISTER IN 1994

That's very reasonable for Coachella weekend I think - I called Motel 6 and they wanted almost $200 and didn't have nice amenities or anything.

I love what you have done to the Desert Moon. For years, I would drive by and wish I could buy that motel and fix it up. It was vacant for such a long time, and I was afraid it would eventually be torn down. It is one of the old-timers, and I'm thrilled to see it has risen from the ashes. Very cute! Primo location and walking distance to Rick's Cafe. Yummy!

um, the desert moon is gay - i'm surprised they didnt mention that
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Um, so is that a requirement to stay there? <G>

Smile Re: ******Rooms Available For Coachella*****

Actually, we are a hotel that is open to all members of the community. You don't have to be gay to stay here and we don't believe in assigning labels to people like gay or straight, etc...

um, the desert moon is gay - i'm surprised they didnt mention that
    I'm a straight guy and the Desert Moon is a great little place!!! I stayed there last year. A friend and I were going to stay there this year but we got a house instead. Great place and atmosphere. Good luck finding accomodations that aren't at least $200 and isn't a dive. This place at least has style.

Why the sexual insecurity? We're all human for gods sake! Just relax and enjoy!

DirtDog

Oh pleez. Your website has gay links (to gay bars, restaurants, etc), it says it's next to a gay bar, the pics are either 2 men or 2 women, you have a link for a gay guide to PS, etc etc. If you were truly for everyone, it would seem like you would mention THAT on your website. DirtDog above only made one post, and that was to support you, not to talk about Coachella. And if he was so sexually secure, why did he have to say he was straight?

Be honest at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Jeeez.... The Desert Moon Resort and Spa is a place to stay when you need a place to stay. Yes the Desert Moon Resort and Spa is gay owned and operated in a city that is predominately gay. However, the resort it self (structure, furnishings, etc.) does not have a sexual preference. I don’t think the Venue for the event has a sexual preference either. I represent the resort and I will tell you that there is a lot of lucky different clientele staying with us this week and we are glad to have them and we are glad that they found great accomidations.

PS... I think there may be one or two gays at the event so all the people concerned with this should beware of the gays on the loose.