Thread: ***???VEHICLE ENTRY TO COACHELLA, WHAT TIME DOES IT CLOSE/DONT ADMIT ENTRY???***

Default ***???VEHICLE ENTRY TO COACHELLA, WHAT TIME DOES IT CLOSE/DONT ADMIT ENTRY???***

So I am the companion parking pass holder.. and plan on arriving tonight, and my camping buddies have already set up shop...
    I saw the Venue gates open @ 11am Friday and well the camping parking was Thursday @ 9:00am... what time is Coachella closing its gates for those planning on leaving later tonight Thursday/midnight Friday... are the gates going to be closed at all? do those gates for parking/companion parking stay open all trough the festival?? any help is greatly appreciated :]

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Default Re: ***???VEHICLE ENTRY TO COACHELLA, WHAT TIME DOES IT CLOSE/DONT ADMIT ENTRY???***

Day parking closes around sam every night. I am not sure if you are able to take your car out of companion parking throughout the weekend or not.
    last.fm
    12/4/14 - Angel Olsen @ El Rey // 12/10/14 - Tune-Yards/Cibo Matto @ Wiltern