Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: What are the odds....

  1. #1

    Default What are the odds....

    .....That Tiesto and Mstrkrft will overlap....
    Ive got the demons in me, Ive got to brush them all away.......

  2. #2

    Default Re: What are the odds....

    What are the odds you'll post the email that QOTSA apparently mailed confirming Friday?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    cold white north
    Posts
    2,281

    Default Re: What are the odds....

    what are the odds that you'll start another thread today?
    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

  4. #4

    Default Re: What are the odds....

    hey what the fuck is a lounge someone help me out

  5. #5
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,499

    Default Re: What are the odds....

    Doesnt really matter to me.
    I will be checkin out MSTRKRFT either way.

    More importantly, I would like to see the QOTSA e-mail "confirmation."
    Pssss... *whispers* Make one up yourself, and post it here. It will make me feel better for the time being.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

  6. #6

    Default Re: What are the odds....

    Quote Originally Posted by Foppie View Post
    What are the odds you'll post the email that QOTSA apparently mailed confirming Friday?
    I was going to post it but I deleted the Email

    And I want this whole board to be threads that I started.....
    Ive got the demons in me, Ive got to brush them all away.......

  7. #7

    Default Re: What are the odds....

    deleted the email!? Go dumpster diving jerky!

  8. #8

    Default Re: What are the odds....

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Rosetta Stoned View Post
    I was going to post it but I deleted the Email

    And I want this whole board to be threads that I started.....
    ...mmm hmm. A likely story.....
    Someone should jam a panda up his peehole.
    Fuck Tiesto and his overblown schtick.

  9. #9
    old school invisiblerobots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,807

    Default Re: What are the odds....

    Quote Originally Posted by soupmonster View Post
    hey what the fuck is a lounge someone help me out
    Lounge (noun): A public room in which to sit and relax.

  10. #10

    Default Re: What are the odds....

    Quote Originally Posted by Shyeviolett View Post
    ...mmm hmm. A likely story.....
    I could of just made one but I didnt.....
    Ive got the demons in me, Ive got to brush them all away.......

  11. #11
    Member MonsoonSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Achewood, CA
    Posts
    2,091

    Default Re: What are the odds....

    if they do it's okay because Tiesto is going to be playing a 2 1/2 hour set
    Quote Originally Posted by bartelby View Post
    drum circles are the dumbest fucking thing in the world

  12. #12
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,499

    Default Re: What are the odds....

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsoonSeason View Post
    if they do it's okay because Tiesto is going to be playing a 2 1/2 hour set
    ahahaha right... He gets a one hour set. That good enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Similar Threads

  1. Random but... Best Odds in Las Vegas?
    By JohnJohnIII in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 07:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •