Thread: I got Scammed 2100 dollars! I need 1- 4 GA or Vip for Weekend 1!! Please Help us out

Default I got Scammed 2100 dollars! I need 1- 4 GA or Vip for Weekend 1!! Please Help us out

I got scammed by a fake company pretending to be with Vip nation. Be ware of that!!

Now my friends and I have a hotel that is paid for with no cancellation and 1 friend has a ticket, but 4 of us don't . I am willing to pay above face value. Please contact me. I'm in LA, but will be getting to the desert Thursday evening somewhere between 5pm- 11 pm. If I know these tickets are waiting on me in the Desert I can try to get there sooner. I won't stop trying to get tickets. Please contact me if you have some and lets talk about it. I love Coachella and normally go weekend 2. But, I can't this year because of work. I have been so stoked about this line up. My poor friend that has the ticket could end up being alone. I know everyone needs a ticket. But, If you can help me with just 1 ticket I would be so grateful. To be clear, I need 4 tickets , but will take whatever I can get. GA or VIP. Text or call 213-265-2811

PEACE
    Rebecca
    Last edited by pixiepearl; 04-10-2014 at 03:02 AM.

Default Re: I got Scammed 2100 dollars! I need 1- 4 GA or Vip for Weekend 1!! Please Help us

that really sucks!
    good luck !
    I hope you are able to attend!

Default Re: I got Scammed 2100 dollars! I need 1- 4 GA or Vip for Weekend 1!! Please Help us

Vip nation? I hope you paid by credit card.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I have 2 tix for sale but sadly based in London!! I wish i was coming and my wristbands haven't been activated yet!! get in touch..

May be gone but here is a lead for 2 tix --- https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...416063635.html

Would you sell your hotel reservation. We have tickets but no where to stay. If we don't find somewhere very soon we will sell our tickets

Have tickets available?

I have an unregistered GA pass for weekend 1 if you still need it! I live in Santa Barbara if that isn't too far away for you

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Vip nation? I hope you paid by credit card.
    This. I stopped paying for medium/big purchases with cash a while ago and that has gotten me out of trouble a few times now in the past 3 years.

Amex charge cards usually offer very good consumer protection.
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor

I haven't been able to find my post til now. LOL! Yes I paid paypal so I will most likely get my money back. But I still need a ticket!!

I can't sell my hotel reservation bc some friends that have tickets are depending on it. I am just going to go down there tonight and hope I can get a ticket. But please contact me 213-265-2811 if you want to sell yours. I will pay above face value.

Damn I wish I could drive to SB but I'm working and we are supposed to go to Coachella tonight