Thread: Got scammed out of 2 tickets for my birthday. Please help for weekend 1 :(

Default Got scammed out of 2 tickets for my birthday. Please help for weekend 1 :(

Hey, so my birthday is Sunday I'm sure no one really cares, but I bought tickets a few days ago, registered them, didn't work. $500 of fake tickets. Really upsetting honestly because I work really hard. If anyone would please help me in finding 2 weekend one tickets, I would probably kiss your shoes. I can meet you anywhere anytime, just please name your price and let me be a happy birthday girl!!!
    Call or text anytime
    661-219-3712
    J.goodwoman@yahoo.com

-Jessica

Default Re: Got scammed out of 2 tickets for my birthday. Please help for weekend 1 :(

How did you get fake tickets ?

old school

Default Re: Got scammed out of 2 tickets for my birthday. Please help for weekend 1 :(

"Buyer beware" & the ever popular "If its too good to be true then it probably is." They're sayings for a reason.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

I got them off of Craigslist and when I went to register them both a invalid page popped up. I tried to call front gates, but not their fault, they couldn't help. I just would really love to go still. If anyone hears anything about two tickets please let me know, it would mean the world.
    -jess

I have two for sale, send me $750 for both.

Can you post a picture of the fake wristbands? I am curious as to what they look like.
    Sorry you lost your money
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

Where can I meet you my number is 6612193712 I can meet you asap

I can meet you whenever wherever. Done and done. Please I would absolutely love if that was possible!! 6612193712 text me or call me

The sorry was a joke ending. I wouldn't try to scam you seriously.

I sent them to front gate! They asked me too. Super shitty it was all of my birthday money lol

Wait I'm confused haha. Do you not have tickets :/

No I only have one. I might get one extra, if I do I'll text you but it won't be until Friday morning

Please do! Thank you so much, like really thank you so much. Even if it doesn't go through thank you for trying

Anyone else please keep a watch as well please !!

i got X2 weekend 2 tix :P but sadly based in uk WRISTBANDS ARE UNREGISTERED!

Awh thank you anuways

I want your ticket! 7602074191 I'll be in Palm Springs today til then I'm in sd can meet anywhere!

I don't have a ticket.

I wish :/

Make sure to file a police report.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I just want to buy tickets and get to coachella, my money is gone either way . Please if anyone can help me out, I will pay for the tickets you have. Jess

I feel so bad for you. I purchassed from a 3rd Vendor in December for my birthday Weekend 1 before knowing or reading about them. I was even going to buy Camping from Front Gate Tickets in January. Not just that but the Sellers were being super creepy. They where telling me that Fed Ex was just going to leave it in a write envalope on my door, that they were going to activate it for me already under a different name, that I would not get it until the 10th. THe day it started. Luckily, mine activated, but I did not get it until 2 days before the show.