Not a straight up who do you want to see most - The Replacements and The Knife are two of my top 3 Friday acts, but I have doubts either act will deliver one of the top five sets for Friday...
Here's my guesses for each day...want to know yours...
1. Bryan Ferry
3. Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
4. Neko Case
5. Outkast or Replacements - From song catalog standpoint, along with Ferry, top acts of day...but doubt either are as on top of their game live as Ferry is now...whichever act is sharper wins the 5th slot.
1. Future Islands
3. Warpaint - would have even higher if new material was better.
5. Queens Of The Stone Age, Pharrell Williams or Muse
1. Calling it - Motorhead
2. Arcade Fire
3. Neutral Milk Hotel
5. Factory Floor, Bo Ningen, or Courtney Barnett.
And let me say up front, one of the best parts of making these predictions is having yourself mind-blowingly proven wrong by some young upstarts you never saw coming...can't wait.