Thread: Possible Carpool from Vancouver, BC

Default Possible Carpool from Vancouver, BC

Hey
    Just doing a feasability study; goin to Coachella, lookin' for someone to slap me upside the head/keep me awake during the drive. Anyone in?

Default Re: Possible Carpool from Vancouver, BC

hey there...my names sally im currently living in jasper but wanting to do the road trip to coachella providing i get tickets on saturday..will let you know...could me and a couple of mates...!!! how awesome!!!

well, we'll see how ticket purchasing goes. i'm going for all 3 days, ideally. whether i can drive (my preference) depends on work, but that will be settled before saturday. keep in touch.

Same as these other folks, it all depends on how tickets and work lines up, but I'm in Seattle, and would love to join you if you wanted to pick me up on the way through. Be talkin to ya soon.

Lurker

I'm also coming from jasper (hoping to talk to sally at some point) and meeting up with a few people in Langley.

Would anyone be interested in looking at the possibility of renting a van or bus to leave from Vancouver area?

My friend and I might be interested in this as well. Renting a bus or van could be a possibility

Lurker

hey let me know! id love to get in on a van or bus..id be interested to help. It be easier that greyhounding and amtraking all the way down their

Lurker

I'm exceptionally good at slappin people upside the head

I'm in Salem, Oregon and I'm right on your way to cali - let me know if there's room!

Lurker

Im from Vancouver and in need of a ride, will gladly pitch in for Gas etc.. and have 3 day tickets so I'm in for sure if the offer still stands

If you're looking for someone to slap you on the side of the head I'm assuming you want to get down there in one long-haul... I am currently looking into finding a ride or flying... It would be great to drive down, but I need to get there and back in the least amount of days...got to get back to work and school... I am in Vancouver, B.C. and I could help drive; I have driven down to Cali from Van many, many times. It could be really awesome to do an all Vancouverite trip!!! Rage Against the [freaking!!!] Machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My e-mail is basssrk@gmail.com... let me know what dates you are thinking about...
    Later
    Last edited by basssrk; 02-12-2007 at 09:20 PM.