Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: The dreaded wife / girlfriend conflict

Default Re: The dreaded wife / girlfriend conflict

All of this technology yet he is so afraid of his "wife" seeing a different set .
    Last edited by getbetter; 04-29-2014 at 05:49 PM.
    Translation

Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/15
    The Pop Group @ GAMH 03/11/15

Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by craigoneil View Post
    hey, i missed you guys too. sorry, had a proposal to work on and couldn't contribute to the ole coachella forum time sink.

let's see, yes i know that you think im a cunt because i tried to make a point that even in this wild wild west forum environment you should practice some semblance of decorum. all i ever ask is that you guys don't say rude things about a spouse or a child. its just mean. you take this mono y mono battle and start attacking real life people who you may not know anything about. i offer you the same grace. moms dont count, i dont know why, its just always been that way, but to me (and id imagine the other married folks and parents on here) family members are off limits.

my point is that when you break the rules, you really instigate someone into expanding this little game of digital dick waving out into the real world. when driving down the highway in a city like LA, Miami or NY, you have to be a bit careful about who you flick off, cause you never know who's in the next car. there are limits and you guys thought it would be funny to break those limits.

now, you guys can act like someone going after your real life doesnt really matter to you, but lets be honest, clearly it struck a nerve and part of that is because you felt offended that someone made this little game of internet cock waving a real game of tit for tat. you also are smart enough to know that in this new digital world we live in causing someone to have a shitty day, week, month, decade, isnt really all that hard.

oh and heavy metal snail.

you love wrestling and video games ) and it was that connection and your disclosure of your location (Albuquerque, NM) and your online gaming handles that connected me to a twitter account.
    the only real question I have is what your real name is and what birthday information is actually correct. i doubt you are the guy on facebook in NM with that name because that guy is way too old and doesnt like the same music as you.
    so im at the point that you either are or are not that name and i have one ace up my sleeve that allows me to really dig in ways that most folks dont know or have access to. i dont think its ethical for me to take it that far but once that line gets crossed its an open book of data. so, if you havent attached anything to the name you use on that twitter handle then you have provided a dead end to what most anyone would find. if however you ever lived with, next too, are related to etc that name it would take a few minutes to connect the dots given the birthdate options and location information to finish putting the puzzle together.

candidly, as im sure some of your internet detectives have figured out I spend most of my time on other forms discussing other topics (mostly art) and only come in here around coachella. so this is likely my swan song till 2015.
    its been fun, i sincerely mean that. you guys are fun to bicker with, some of you are clearly extremely smart and a few of you are really good at it fighting in this squared circle and good at insulating yourselves from cunts like myself or other cunts with less going on in the ole noggin like those that were mentioned earlier..

i'd appreciate if we can put our swords down and leave it here, but you know, it is what it is either way.

Thanks again and i wish you guys all the best till next year.

Craig ONeil
    Why did Craig wait until the closing to start using capital letters at the beginning of his sentences?

Why didn't he use an apostrophe in his own last name signature?

Why do I think we'll hear from him again before 2015?

Questions, questions, questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAve View Post
    Careful, while the threats are amusingly clueless, I could probably have this whole board shut down with one phone call.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Ok, let's end this debate once and for all.

Is it "flick off" or "flip off"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    It is said "flipping the bird"
    You can either flick or flip someone off. You can only flip the bird.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by craigoneil View Post
    you love wrestling and video games ) and it was that connection and your disclosure of your location (Albuquerque, NM) and your online gaming handles that connected me to a twitter account.
    the only real question I have is what your real name is and what birthday information is actually correct. i doubt you are the guy on facebook in NM with that name because that guy is way too old and doesnt like the same music as you.
    so im at the point that you either are or are not that name and i have one ace up my sleeve that allows me to really dig in ways that most folks dont know or have access to. i dont think its ethical for me to take it that far but once that line gets crossed its an open book of data. so, if you havent attached anything to the name you use on that twitter handle then you have provided a dead end to what most anyone would find. if however you ever lived with, next too, are related to etc that name it would take a few minutes to connect the dots given the birthdate options and location information to finish putting the puzzle together.
    Oh shit, you got me there, son! I love wrestling and video games, you know so much about me! All hail your magnificent powers of data mining.

(By the way, that's a fake twitter account that you found).

Take wife to outstanding in the field or take gf to spicy pie booth ? Fuck one gets me an extra set. What to do
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

I decided to take Craig's wife as my gf since she was so mad at him as always . Easy prey . Great coachella . Thanks Craig for being such a big man that can touch all of us here in the internet. Your wife was quite the treat.
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I'm sorry, let me clarify. Maybe you should learn to understand how to make jokes.
    Don't hold your breath.

Also - You can tune a piano but you can't tune a fish. Boom! Nailed it.
    CHECK OUT HOW ME AND MY BORING FRIENDS EXPERIENCE COACHELLA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FL8IWFxMU

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Crazy as it sounds, yes, I suppose I was... go ahead and call me stupid, but I wasn't about to let some piece of shit come reigning down on the board's biggest turd.
    oh man! is that title taken already!!

well, maybe next year