Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: The dreaded wife / girlfriend conflict

Default Re: The dreaded wife / girlfriend conflict

Quote Originally Posted by Packer View Post
    lol. everyone wants a data mining.
    I was just wondering if he was really such an expert data miner because I post so little about myself online. Considering he hasn't gotten back to me on that one, I think he's full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by spiggums View Post
    I feel it's going to become a thing now with my father and I that whenever I'm in town, we go grab a fish and chips from Anchor down the street and bring it over to Dangerous Man to enjoy the meal with a few of their delicious beers.
    It really is one of the best breweries in the upper midwest. Anchor is also a delicious choice
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    What is this. I just deactivated my acct so it won't show.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

that would appear to be a link to my facebook profile.

listen, i'm sorry i feel strongly about racists using the people they look down on to amass fortunes. it's just common sense in my mind. if it's similarly offensive to clippers fans, my sincerest apologies. it just never occurred to me that it would be. i hope you can forvice me, in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Metal Snail View Post
    I was just wondering if he was really such an expert data miner because I post so little about myself online. Considering he hasn't gotten back to me on that one, I think he's full of shit.
    When I joined 7 years ago, it was my first message board experience. (Wanna talk about stepping into a fire?) I had no clue about board etiquette or board personas, and just assumed that being open and sharing things about yourself was how people got to know you. I believe it was fatbastard who warned me that I might not want to share too much of myself due to backlash that could ensue... Maybe I should have listened? I don't know because I'm pretty much of that mindset Cara mentioned earlier... I.D.G.A.F. I had nothing to hide. I had things I may have been ashamed of, but hey, shit happens and others may learn. And, fuck if I haven't learned! So much so, that I've probably even concocted my own board persona in that 7 years... You may have already figured out it's not a popular one either... Do I enjoy it? No. But, am I gonna let another persona chase me away? Again, no. If someone wants to dish it out, I can take it. (Although I admit that at times, it's been hard to swallow.) Unfortunately, not everyone can take back what they dish out, and this has pretty much been the bane of my existence here. For the most part, the people I have met, (including attackers) have been some pretty cool people who also have board personas I'd like to choke out at times.. I've seen people come and go due to the board's personality, and I have to wonder, are they the smarter ones?

In any case, every once in awhile, someone comes along who really seems to be able to stand on their own, taking and giving what gets dished out around here. And, this board thrives on a little controversy now and then.(Understatement)And, I think that denying someone elses opinion is rather stupid, but then, that'sjust my opinion. But, for someone to go to great lengths at digging up another person's personal info in order to use it and make themselves appear superior? I thought that maybe Tom had finally met his sparring partner when this craigoniel showed up. That is, until he made it known that the only weapons he had left were those he dug up out of the mining hole he crawled out of... That doesn't make him superior... it makes him a piece of shit...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Went to mine. Seems to go to the profile of whoever clicks on it
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Why, you little scoundrel...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

I can't read this, what is it.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I thought that maybe Tom had finally met his sparring partner when this craigoniel showed up. That is, until he made it known that the only weapons he had left were those he dug up out of the mining hole he crawled out of... That doesn't make him superior... it makes him a piece of shit...
    BD, are you defending me?
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    BD, are you defending me?
    Crazy as it sounds, yes, I suppose I was... go ahead and call me stupid, but I wasn't about to let some piece of shit come reigning down on the board's biggest turd.

hey, i missed you guys too. sorry, had a proposal to work on and couldn't contribute to the ole coachella forum time sink.

let's see, yes i know that you think im a cunt because i tried to make a point that even in this wild wild west forum environment you should practice some semblance of decorum. all i ever ask is that you guys don't say rude things about a spouse or a child. its just mean. you take this mono y mono battle and start attacking real life people who you may not know anything about. i offer you the same grace. moms dont count, i dont know why, its just always been that way, but to me (and id imagine the other married folks and parents on here) family members are off limits.

my point is that when you break the rules, you really instigate someone into expanding this little game of digital dick waving out into the real world. when driving down the highway in a city like LA, Miami or NY, you have to be a bit careful about who you flick off, cause you never know who's in the next car. there are limits and you guys thought it would be funny to break those limits.

now, you guys can act like someone going after your real life doesnt really matter to you, but lets be honest, clearly it struck a nerve and part of that is because you felt offended that someone made this little game of internet cock waving a real game of tit for tat. you also are smart enough to know that in this new digital world we live in causing someone to have a shitty day, week, month, decade, isnt really all that hard.

oh and heavy metal snail.

you love wrestling and video games ) and it was that connection and your disclosure of your location (Albuquerque, NM) and your online gaming handles that connected me to a twitter account.
    the only real question I have is what your real name is and what birthday information is actually correct. i doubt you are the guy on facebook in NM with that name because that guy is way too old and doesnt like the same music as you.
    so im at the point that you either are or are not that name and i have one ace up my sleeve that allows me to really dig in ways that most folks dont know or have access to. i dont think its ethical for me to take it that far but once that line gets crossed its an open book of data. so, if you havent attached anything to the name you use on that twitter handle then you have provided a dead end to what most anyone would find. if however you ever lived with, next too, are related to etc that name it would take a few minutes to connect the dots given the birthdate options and location information to finish putting the puzzle together.

candidly, as im sure some of your internet detectives have figured out I spend most of my time on other forms discussing other topics (mostly art) and only come in here around coachella. so this is likely my swan song till 2015.
    its been fun, i sincerely mean that. you guys are fun to bicker with, some of you are clearly extremely smart and a few of you are really good at it fighting in this squared circle and good at insulating yourselves from cunts like myself or other cunts with less going on in the ole noggin like those that were mentioned earlier..

i'd appreciate if we can put our swords down and leave it here, but you know, it is what it is either way.

Thanks again and i wish you guys all the best till next year.

Craig ONeil

So, you didn't find my mug shot? Can someone just find it for me, I'd like to make it my soundcloud avatar so I can start getting booked to DJ.

8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/11: Tomas Barfod @ The Rickshaw Stop
    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Why do people never follow through with these long goodbyes?

lol at the idea of the internet obsessives here tracking down craig's collected internet forum commentary on art because . . . looking up information about people on the internet is the ultimate in dick waving behavior, or something.
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    It's hard to argue with that.

'flick off'
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Quote Originally Posted by craigoneil View Post
    hey, i missed you guys too. sorry, had a proposal to work on and couldn't contribute to the ole coachella forum time sink.

let's see, yes i know that you think im a cunt because i tried to make a point that even in this wild wild west forum environment you should practice some semblance of decorum. all i ever ask is that you guys don't say rude things about a spouse or a child. its just mean. you take this mono y mono battle and start attacking real life people who you may not know anything about. i offer you the same grace.
    Oh, but pets are fair game? You abominable monster.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Gonna miss this fella
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    So, you didn't find my mug shot? Can someone just find it for me, I'd like to make it my soundcloud avatar so I can start getting booked to DJ.
    I think I found your linkedin page. Maybe you should add DJ to that first and let the gig bookings follow.
    Last edited by Sheldorrr; 04-29-2014 at 11:51 AM.
    CHECK OUT HOW ME AND MY BORING FRIENDS EXPERIENCE COACHELLA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FL8IWFxMU

Maybe you should learn to understand jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Maybe you should learn to understand jokes.
    I got it and thought it was funny..........I'm just saying that with millions of interactions between recruiters and job seekers daily linkedin is America's premier source for booking DJ gigs. I hope you realize this is a joke also.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    craig's collected internet forum commentary on art .

www.thomaskinkade.com

HEY TOM! ACCORDING TO FORUM.EXPRESSOBEANS.COM CRAIG O'NEIL IS AN ART CONNOISSEUR.......SO.........YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by craigoneil View Post
    you take this mono y mono battle and start attacking real life people...Craig ONeil
    can we at least make it stereo y stereo? i'm afraid the quality of the battle won't suit my needs.
    Arctic Monkeys - 10.25.14 - Comerica Theater
    Coachella - 4.10.15 - 4.12.15 - Empire Polo Grounds

Ok, let's end this debate once and for all.

Is it "flick off" or "flip off"?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Only Communists say "flick".

7/1 - Deafheaven @ The Casbah
    7/11 - Cloud Nothings @ Soda Bar
    7/19 - Wolves In The Throne Room @ Che Cafe
    8/5 - Arcade Fire, Spoon, Dan Deacon @ Sleeptrain Amphitheater
    8/21 - NIN, Soundgarden, Death Grips @ Sleeptrain Amphitheater
    8/22 - Future Islands @ Irenic
    8/23~24 - FYF

Lurker

wait, so he clears $300k a year and $400 more on a plane ticket to fly into PS and save his poor gal's shoulder is a bridge too far?

also, not sure where in LA he got that rental convertible px, but 4+ days and gas will run over $400 easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldorrr View Post
    I got it and thought it was funny..........I'm just saying that with millions of interactions between recruiters and job seekers daily linkedin is America's premier source for booking DJ gigs. I hope you realize this is a joke also.
    I'm sorry, let me clarify. Maybe you should learn to understand how to make jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Ok, let's end this debate once and for all.

Is it "flick off" or "flip off"?
    It is said "flipping the bird"
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio