Thread: MGMT or Cajmere? Arcade Fire or Motorhead or Netsky or Disclosure or Duck Sauce?

Default MGMT or Cajmere? Arcade Fire or Motorhead or Netsky or Disclosure or Duck Sauce?

Everyone says MGMT is horrible live. With so many people who say that, I'm starting to believe it, but I'm thinking I should give them a chance. So should I give them a chance or just go with Cajmere?

Then that other conflict is so horrible it physically hurts. I'm leaning towards Motorhead and Arcade Fire. But Netsky live! And Disclosure and their awesome sets! And I know Duck Sauce will be great!

Default Re: MGMT or Cajmere? Arcade Fire or Motorhead or Netsky or Disclosure or Duck Sauce?

I'm going motorhead , not gonna be alive long and the others tour like crazy.im also going mgmt because fuck it I like their music.
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

Default Re: MGMT or Cajmere? Arcade Fire or Motorhead or Netsky or Disclosure or Duck Sauce?

Iv seen mgmt three times...all horrible. Cajmere (gv) is the man and has never disappointed me in the many times seeing him

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

It's time for the percolater
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Disclosure will probably be over by the time Netsky starts, so that's not even really a conflict. Duck Sauce you can see often enough in other venues that it's not that big of a deal to miss them.

Honestly, MGMT get a ton of hate for their live performances- I saw them in 2011 and I was utterly disappointed but they came to Salt Lake to play a free outdoor concert last summer and I quite enjoyed it. They had a full band and had some extended, psych-y jams. Was pretty good in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by SubBass49 View Post
    Listen to Ron if you don't want to listen to me. Or will you call his experience into question as well? He's probably one of the most (if not THE most) respected members of this board.