Thread: prices?

Default prices?

How come coachella is 250 for a 3 day pass plus 45 for camping. Whereas like bonnaroo last year was listed as 185 including camping and it was 4 days.

I'm just wondering why they cant make it more affordable. It would also be cool to have the bands spread out a bit more into the night. And more side attractions. Maybe they would need a bigger polo field to do that.

Default Re: prices?

A better question is...Why is it 3 days instead of 2 now? What's next, a 4-day long festival?

The answer is...it's a business and they want our money. Unfortunate, but true. I just hope it isn't too oversold this year. I don't mind paying, but it seemed like there were 100,000 people there in 06.
    Last edited by Mystagogue; 01-24-2007 at 03:38 AM.

Dudleyville, AZ (yes, it's a real place!)

I bet with this rage stuff going on, it'll be way packed all over again
    I don't have anything clever to say right now.
    Tiff's Myspace

Rage is the only reason I am going and I am sure that I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by happydog View Post
    How come coachella is 250 for a 3 day pass plus 45 for camping. Whereas like bonnaroo last year was listed as 185 including camping and it was 4 days.

I'm just wondering why they cant make it more affordable. It would also be cool to have the bands spread out a bit more into the night. And more side attractions. Maybe they would need a bigger polo field to do that.
    Bonnaroo has a much bigger capacity, so they can afford to charge less, since they will sell more beer/food.

So, in a sense, we are paying a bit more for a comfortable, less-crowded environment.