Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 37

Thread: Lesbians at Coachella ?

  1. #1
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9

    Question Lesbians at Coachella ?

    I'm thinking that since Tegan & Sara will be playing, the lesbian attendees will be slightly heightened. What do you think ?

  2. #2
    old school Bud Luster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ciudad de Accion
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Not so much as the first year Bjork played, but there will be some representation Im sure.

  3. #3
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Haha, I didn't realize Bjork was such a lesbian draw.

  4. #4
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,494

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    There were plenty last year for her set
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  5. #5
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,772

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    I'll be traveling with two and fucking one of those two. The other one's pretty game though, but I wouldn't recommend going after her, ladies, unless you're prepared to take it to the wrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  6. #6
    Member prettydirtything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York (upstate)
    Posts
    913

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    I'll be traveling with two and fucking one of those two. The other one's pretty game though, but I wouldn't recommend going after her, ladies, unless you're prepared to take it to the wrist.
    lol



    that was almost enough to get the TLGM off my ignore list.

    He still runs 97% useless B.S, but man, that 3% could be mission critical intel (see R.W and Prince post circa 1/21/08), or, as in this case, penetrating and amusing insight as to the foibles of the message board condition.

    decisions, decisions....

    I usually block anyone with more than 5,000 posts. It makes the message board such a snappy read! I suggest you try it sometime.

    ;-)

  7. #7
    Member GaragePoet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    535

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    there were a couple cute lesbians in bikinis makin' out in the beer garden a couple years ago... that was better than any of the bands that were playing at the time.

  8. #8
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Quote Originally Posted by prettydirtything View Post
    lol



    that was almost enough to get the TLGM off my ignore list.

    He still runs 97% useless B.S, but man, that 3% could be mission critical intel (see R.W and Prince post circa 1/21/08), or, as in this case, penetrating and amusing insight as to the foibles of the message board condition.

    decisions, decisions....

    I usually block anyone with more than 5,000 posts. It makes the message board such a snappy read! I suggest you try it sometime.

    ;-)
    Ignored.

    STFU you whiny dyke.

  9. #9
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,772

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    The whiny dyke thinks I was joking. And while it was funny, there was nothing facetious in that whole post.


    Huh. That makes it even funnier.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  10. #10
    old school fober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,526

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    I love women and have been attending Coachella since '99.
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓


  11. #11
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GaragePoet View Post
    there were a couple cute lesbians in bikinis makin' out in the beer garden a couple years ago... that was better than any of the bands that were playing at the time.
    Yes, because everyone knows lesbians are only lesbians when men are watching.

  12. #12
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,734

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Ask Tessa.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  13. #13
    old school Suffacated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Coachella Baby!
    Posts
    2,756

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    bastards
    Last edited by Suffacated; 04-15-2008 at 12:42 PM.

  14. #14
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    By definition; lesbians = Not so keen on dudes.

  15. #15
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    some of my best friends and family are lesbians, they are pretty cool ... they have a hard time in a lot of cases, but that is their choice eh ... i was the best man at a les wedding ... i was proud and happy for them ... for me .. no i just like my lady but its all what ya want ...x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  16. #16
    thestripe
    Guest

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Ask Tessa.
    Perfect.


    I love you Tessa.

  17. #17
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Who is this Tessa ? I'm lost.

  18. #18
    Lurker Rarebreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California The No
    Posts
    46

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    omg! that clip of south park! "Scissor me timbers!!!" lol


    07,08,09,10

  19. #19
    Member PrettyRagdoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,030

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    Oh... We're scissor-ing!!

    But alas... I'm going, but not for T&S. I may stop by their set if no one else I really want to see is planning at the time. But otherwise... Not a huge fan.

    Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Fuck your formal education up for music and stop being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I dunno. Lots of the arguments seem hypocritical to me. Can't we leave it simply as: I loved the shit out of it, some hated the shit out of it, and that's just how some shows go?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/musicislife/

    Karma Police are coming for you


  20. #20
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    I'm really not either. I've never seen what the fuss is about, so their lesbians and twins...bfd, their music is mediocre.

  21. #21
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,734

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinForAPardon View Post
    Who is this Tessa ? I'm lost.
    http://coachella.com/forum/showthrea...t=tessa+is+gay
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  22. #22
    Member digitalface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Guess what? There are fags, dykes, queers, straights, bis and trans people everywhere, all the time. Who gives a fuck?

  23. #23

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Ignored.

    STFU you whiny dyke.
    maybe all she needs is some serious deep dicking [/banky edwards]

  24. #24
    Member jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Forest
    Posts
    1,403

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalface View Post
    Guess what? There are fags, dykes, queers, straights, bis and trans people everywhere, all the time. Who gives a fuck?

    I bet there will be lots of trans at Aphex Twin...

  25. #25
    Member Dave Gravy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    your mama's house
    Posts
    310

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    What about hermaphrodites?

  26. #26

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    the intent of this thread was to meet other lesbians? or what?

    i'm bringing my best friend nushin who is a lesbian. we're rolling the entire weekend, so catch us on the fields for a good time.

  27. #27
    Member Dave Gravy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    your mama's house
    Posts
    310

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?


  28. #28
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinForAPardon View Post
    Yes, because everyone knows lesbians are only lesbians when men are watching.
    ha!

    not ha ha.

  29. #29

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuflvr@mac.com View Post
    the intent of this thread was to meet other lesbians? or what?

    i'm bringing my best friend nushin who is a lesbian. we're rolling the entire weekend, so catch us on the fields for a good time.


  30. #30
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,289

    Default Re: Lesbians at Coachella ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fober View Post
    I love women and have been attending Coachella since '99.
    Whoa, you're a woman? Would've never thought so.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    "Soon they'll hear my words," he thought, "and they will know that roboto's side-splitting reign of ha-has has begun."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •