Thread: W2. N E 1 want to trade a carpool from Palm Springs airport for car camping pass

Lurker

Default W2. N E 1 want to trade a carpool from Palm Springs airport for car camping pass

Hey friends. A couple of us are flying into Palm Springs Thursday and need a ride. We have a car camping pass and would like to have some peeps join in who are driving down with camping gear who can pick us up. I'm flying in at 9 am and my bud is flying in at 11 am. Cool dude and chick mid and late 20's. We can stop by a local grocery store for food and booze. Please get at me if you're down.

Thanks tons!

Default Re: W2. N E 1 want to trade a carpool from Palm Springs airport for car camping pass

PRI MSG sent

Quote Originally Posted by art4life View Post
    Hey friends. A couple of us are flying into Palm Springs Thursday and need a ride. We have a car camping pass and would like to have some peeps join in who are driving down with camping gear who can pick us up. I'm flying in at 9 am and my bud is flying in at 11 am. Cool dude and chick mid and late 20's. We can stop by a local grocery store for food and booze. Please get at me if you're down.

Thanks tons!
    Helping you make 2014 the best festival ever...

As close to being your dedicated driver without the price.

Just when you think you are getting ahead of the rat race, along comes faster rats.