Thread: staying an hour away from the festival..HELP :/

Default staying an hour away from the festival..HELP :/

long story short I wasn't planning on going this year but changed my mind and going to the fest with my girlfriend. I've camped the previous 3 years but this year week 1 GA wristbands plus car camping are going for almost $1000 on secondary market with less than 10 days til the festival. There's no way i'm spending 1000 on one ticket i was able to book a really cheap room in san jancinto which is 35 miles from the shuttle pick up spot in palm springs. I know people already think its crazy to drive to and from the fest from palm springs but thats what i can afford don't feel like camping this year either otherwise i'd search the forum for sharing spots. so my plan is to leave san jacinto around 10 am each morning arrive at palm spring before 11 and catch the shuttle to the polo fields and the same thing coming back after the festival i dont mind getting to our room at 3 in the morning. but what do you guys think is this too bizarre?

(note: during the day at the festival we have friends with a car camp spot but they're full tis the reason why we can't stay with them but we can still freshen up at their site/chill out)

Default Re: staying an hour away from the festival..HELP :/

I have camping spots a mile and a half away from the fest text me @7603931521.

san jacinto is crazy far - you can't find somewhere closer?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by AldoZarate92 View Post
    long story short I wasn't planning on going this year but changed my mind and going to the fest with my girlfriend. I've camped the previous 3 years but this year week 1 GA wristbands plus car camping are going for almost $1000 on secondary market with less than 10 days til the festival. There's no way i'm spending 1000 on one ticket i was able to book a really cheap room in san jancinto which is 35 miles from the shuttle pick up spot in palm springs. I know people already think its crazy to drive to and from the fest from palm springs but thats what i can afford don't feel like camping this year either otherwise i'd search the forum for sharing spots. so my plan is to leave san jacinto around 10 am each morning arrive at palm spring before 11 and catch the shuttle to the polo fields and the same thing coming back after the festival i dont mind getting to our room at 3 in the morning. but what do you guys think is this too bizarre?

(note: during the day at the festival we have friends with a car camp spot but they're full tis the reason why we can't stay with them but we can still freshen up at their site/chill out)
    too intense man...if you put in the effort you should easily find a place to crash closer to the festival. there are many people that have opened their campsite to others. you could also check out Airbnb.com for a room, or even do everyone a favor and stay with glamis so he can shut the fuck up about his back yard available for people to pitch a tent....

Fuck off Levi.. I'm Just trying to help some people out..

If you're trying to help him, why don't you be more open about what you're offering and how much you're charging. He's pretty clearly saying he needs cheap accommodations.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I already posted all that info if I post again cock muncher Levi will get all wet and keep talking shit.

Thanks for the insight guys I know san jacinto is crazy far i guess i after being frustrated from not finding anything all day yesterday all i wanted to do is book something just in case i have free cancellation so it's just a back up plan. Iknow i can probably share a campsite with someone from the forum but like i said before don't feel like doing the camp thing this year but looks like i have no choice i guess that's what i get lol

glamis86, I sent you a text...

cancelled san jacinto reservation and managed to get a spot at lake cahuilla