Thread: We need a space to camp

Default We need a space to camp

My wife and I are looking for a place to camp. We got the wristbands but they were sold out of camping passes. Then work issues came up and I didn't think we'd even be able to go, so I didn't book at Shadow Hills. Then by some miracle, my work trip got postponed and now we are free to attend, but of course everything is booked. I am willing to pay for room enough to set up our tent and cooler. Let me know how much you'd like. Or I can offer a shade structure, which everyone knows can be essential if it gets super hot. I have a Monkeyhut that I set up last year and it was great. I could bring it this year and set it up as payment for the privilege of using part of your site. We are in our mid 30's, quiet and respectful. I will also bring you lots of beer of your choice.

Please let me know if you think you may have a spot for us. We are driving in from Los Angeles. We'd like to drive in Thursday night, but will come in Friday if that's when you'll be there. Thanks!

Derek

Default Re: We need a space to camp

I have tent camping spots available text me @7603931521

Lurker

would be uber helpful if you listed which weekend you are inquiring about in the subject

Oh sorry, weekend 2. I will repost with a more descriptive title. Can the mods please delete this one? I don't see how I can do it on my own.